Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are we going to start using the closed crew session? On the premise we don't always slaughter each other. Apart from when I invited the people last night it only seems to be me using it.

Think it makes sense too.

Although I got stung for car insurance 2 times last night when I had to replace my personal vehicle after it had been destroyed.

So maybe destroying personal cars is off limits?

No sure man, I spawned away for LSC drove over but pulled into area overlooking the entrance and doors into thee garage. Levo was sitting in his car doing not with another car hanging about. I climbed on my car and shot the feck out of him from above.

Well in free mode you are going to get that, your crew are one thing but everyone else is pretty much a no go. Plus I think I actually killed him first after he and BPK smashed the shit out of my car literally 10 second after fixing it up. However being repeatedly bombed by your crew member when I just wanted to piss about was a tad annoying. I prefer just racing or doing missions to freeroam so far.

Il still can't find the option for making my car available to crew and myself only. Where do I go chaps?

:lol: Maybe we're to used to free repairs on our cars, but you don't respond to that by shooting us. That's just asking for trouble.

Think it makes sense too.

Although I got stung for car insurance 2 times last night when I had to replace my personal vehicle after it had been destroyed.

So maybe destroying personal cars is off limits?

I usually get charged for insurance, worst case of you owe someone do dtd and let them win.

I usually get charged for insurance, worst case of you owe someone do dtd and let them win.

To be fair my insurance only costs a grand - if it was insurance for the Adder or something then would be a different story!

Can't wait for heists. Some of the missions are very good - but too many seem to be 'everyone gets there of their own accord..starts shooting as soon as they get there...then are halfway off with the drugs etc before the others have a chance to leave with them.'

Am hoping the heists are much more difficult - in that without proper coordination ad teamwork they won't be possible, or at least extremely difficult.

Can't wait for heists. Some of the missions are very good - but too many seem to be 'everyone gets there of their own accord..starts shooting as soon as they get there...then are halfway off with the drugs etc before the others have a chance to leave with them.'

Am hoping the heists are much more difficult - in that without proper coordination ad teamwork they won't be possible, or at least extremely difficult.
Yeah once you've completed a mission you know what to do so it's easier to get through it ASAP, get the money and on to the next one rather than wait around. That's my thought process most of the time.

Los Santos connection and high priority case are probably the only two common ones where I'd have a plan because they are impossible to do alone.

Thanks BR. Didn't know the payout could be that low for a HPV. Really makes it pointless to try and go for one in a normal server as you're just going to get ambushed anyway with a good chance of little profit.

In DTD, quickest time to do race can be around 1:15 with motorbikes and the slowest class is SUV where the time can be 1:50ish or slower. Most other things are around 1:30 like swoosh said.

Thanks BR. Didn't know the payout could be that low for a HPV. Really makes it pointless to try and go for one in a normal server as you're just going to get ambushed anyway with a good chance of little profit.

In DTD, quickest time to do race can be around 1:15 with motorbikes and the slowest class is SUV where the time can be 1:50ish or slower. Most other things are around 1:30 like swoosh said.

I did leave out the time spent flipped on your roof...waiting to come to a stop before you can right your vehicle.

Or maybe that just happens to me!

Well in future on the closed crew front, I'll just join and invite people in, can't stand being in random lobbies as they is always some cnut giving it the bigg'un.

They did also run me over during this period so I feel the retaliation was justified.

I did no such thing...I think, or at least I didn't kill you via hitting you with my car. If I'm not wrong, you were the one who killed me first...I'm BPK

You and Levo were smashing each other about in the cars or at least I think you were there, you both then ploughed into me I got out of the car and next thing I get ran over. Then I got ran over again. So out came the smg.

'Twas good skit in fairness. I'm loving the bounty shit.

Ps your chopper skills were nice, I wanna ride shotgun in that mofo when I get some serious fire power. We can be aerial bounty hunters.

You and Levo were smashing each other about in the cars or at least I think you were there, you both then ploughed into me I got out of the car and next thing I get ran over. Then I got ran over again. So out came the smg.

'Twas good skit in fairness. I'm loving the bounty shit.

Ps your chopper skills were nice, I wanna ride shotgun in that mofo when I get some serious fire power. We can be aerial bounty hunters.

Levos actually pretty good in the chopper, my sniping skills are good too though, hit him while he was trying to get me. Wasn't a kill shot unfortunately.

Good missions this morning. Dropped about 190k (almost all my cash post-property) into my Elegy, then came to the realisation that it looks near identical to Levo's, though his is a slightly different shade of red and my colours are matte. Will be back on after match, hoping to do Down the Drain a good bit to regain some cash.

We should have a TDM.

Levo, Big-Red, FortBoyard vs Damo, TheKK, Viskahn

Get those grudges sorted.

In fairness lads, you can pick up weapons in TDM

In fairness lads, you can pick up weapons in TDM
I already tried one, picked up a lovely ak and got riddled from distance whilst still behind some cover. I'm struggling with head shots which are the best thing to master for one v one and team based DM.

I should get there eventually. It's my moments of spazzing out that are probably getting me killed.

I already tried one, picked up a lovely ak and got riddled from distance whilst still behind some cover. I'm struggling with head shots which are the best thing to master for one v one and team based DM.

I should get there eventually. It's my moments of spazzing out that are probably getting me killed.

Headshots are easy, if it's auto aim that is. You just aim and then slightly tilt the analog stick up.

My console froze completely so I had to turn it off. Sorry Don and KK. That mission is ridiculous. Probably would be easier with another person, but $7k payout isn't enough for that mission IMO.

Fuming atm. Spent so much money on my Elegy yesterday, to discover today it's gone. Not in my garage, not marked on my map, not available for delivery by mechanic. For feck sake.

Edit: never mind, called my insurance and they gave me a replacement, upgrades and all.

Fuming atm. Spent so much money on my Elegy yesterday, to discover today it's gone. Not in my garage, not marked on my map, not available for delivery by mechanic. For feck sake.

Checked insurance?

Claimed a great bounty the other day, drove way north to get to him. Think he was with friend seeing as there was a guy with him not killing him. I claimed the bounty handily enough, but got shot by his mate. I respawned in the perfect position to see them reverse in my car, so I kicked them out of it and sniped them both.l

Claimed a great bounty the other day, drove way north to get to him. Think he was with friend seeing as there was a guy with him not killing him. I claimed the bounty handily enough, but got shot by his mate. I respawned in the perfect position to see them reverse in my car, so I kicked them out of it and sniped them both.l
Lovely hurling, I've finally got a snipers rifle so i shall be taking on bountys when I see them come up. Got a lovely snipe last night. Went to LSC and when I came out there was three blokes moving in on my position. Cos I'd sold the car I said these are most likely gonna try kill me so I made my way to the rooftop. Spotted one guy blocking the entrance crouched behind his car obviously waiting for me to come up the ramp so he could spray me with bullets. The fecker took a headshot. His two mates pissed off pretty sharpish.

Well I finally got the dunce hat I've deserved. Sticky bombed a lot of people in a murderous rampage, unfortunately for me that included some personal vehicles. Bad sport lobby for me now.

Well I finally got the dunce hat I've deserved. Sticky bombed a lot of people in a murderous rampage, unfortunately for me that included some personal vehicles. Bad sport lobby for me now.

Well at least you can't say you didn't see it coming!

:lol: I just came on to say that you invited me to a race and it says "This lobby is for bad sports only" :lol: