Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sounds tough! Will def be up for trying that one. Feel like I haven't done as many missions recently - doing more racing instead. Will be online this eve - has anyone seen any new missions getting unlocked? Now that makki is 100 maybe there will be some more?

Missions listed on here are for up to 75. Don't know if there's any after that: http://gta5.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_Online_Missions

Imagine there'll be more missions in future updates though.

I'm over 75 so can call those missions.

That was fun. I'm brutal at it but it's good craic.
Ah yeah its hilarious.

Amazing. Twice tonight we did the mission with the cement trucks and on two separate occasions I was the last man standing with one truck to go - which was guarded by a buzzard. Both times I tried to find a buzzard but couldn't find one, so tried to snipe the pilot and it wouldn't work, then tried to launch grenades but that wouldn't work either... Walrus suggested using a machine gun but didn't have any ammo on me at the time. One day I will beat that pilot on foot.

Then at the end, me, J and Don had a go at Extradition (DA and Informant one). Very hard with three. Me and J tried setting up a roadblock to stop the DA while we killed him, but the police kept showing up and then finally when a roadblock was set up and the police were nowhere in sight, a few of the cars in the roadblock suddenly vanished which destroyed it. :mad:

That was awful annoying watching you trying to take out that chopper though. When we did it the second time I managed to chase down the second truck on the motorway only to have the shit shot out of me at one point and my car flew off a bridge with a dead me in it. Bastards.

Il be back on this eve from around 6 maybe 7 if anyone is gonna be about.

Ive also noticed that doing races seems to be the quickest way to level up. I did about 5 races in a row last night with some yank dudes and went from 11 to 13 in a matter of minutes. I also won a race after being so shit for the first 3 attempts. Love drafting the feckers in front.

I'll be on later for a good session, was feck all on when I was about yesterday so just changed my appearances an got some motherfeckin' tats.

FortBoyard driving me right into the middle of the enemies because I mocked his driving abilities last night :lol:

For all those waiting for the 500k, bad news...

GTA Online's first cash drop has been delayed while Rockstar addresses lost character progress.

The first $250,000 GTA Online compensation payment was due to be deposited into in-game bank accounts this week.

Promising to update fans soon, Rockstar said that it is currently addressing lost character progress and is balancing the in-game economy.

"We hope to have an update for you on that very soon," reads a post by Rockstar (via OXM).

"As others have mentioned here, we of course want to make sure player progress loss issues are addressed before providing everyone with their GTA$500K.

"We thank you for your understanding and patience and please stay tuned this week for more information including timing of the first GTA$ Stimulus Package deposit and the forthcoming new content such as the Beach Bum Pack, Content Creator and Heists."

In order to qualify for the compensation, players must have played GTA Online at least once during the month of October, and must install the latest update.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/...delayed-until-lost-progress-is-addressed.html

For all those waiting for the 500k, bad news...

I find it funny that they mention balancing the in-game economy - and also will drop the money in two instalments, as they don't want to unbalance things. All the while they are cutting the mission payouts.

The only thing they are doing id ensuring that those who have glitched will stay way ahead of those who are trying to earn their money.

Also, as soon as they release the cash cards, then some people will be able to very quickly increase their wealth anyway.

I find it funny that they mention balancing the in-game economy - and also will drop the money in two instalments, as they don't want to unbalance things. All the while they are cutting the mission payouts.

The only thing they are doing id ensuring that those who have glitched will stay way ahead of those who are trying to earn their money.

Also, as soon as they release the cash cards, then some people will be able to very quickly increase their wealth anyway.

Thats takign the piss really from Rockstar. Is there now way that they can see that people have glitched or would something like that not register on their servers? If they could trace it they could just hammer all the feckers doing it and bring them back down to earth with a nice big zero balance on their accounts. Maybe leave them with whatever vehicle they have and removed the properties they purchased with ''bad'' money so to speak.

I will also be online from around 6 bells this eve if any of you mofo's fancy earning some wedge.

Thats takign the piss really from Rockstar. Is there now way that they can see that people have glitched or would something like that not register on their servers? If they could trace it they could just hammer all the feckers doing it and bring them back down to earth with a nice big zero balance on their accounts. Maybe leave them with whatever vehicle they have and removed the properties they purchased with ''bad'' money so to speak.

I will also be online from around 6 bells this eve if any of you mofo's fancy earning some wedge.

Well am sure the stats would show things like number of vehicles sold etc - so am sure there is a way.

Personally, I don't have anything against anyone who has glitched - what annoys me more is Rockstar trying to appear concerned with the economy etc and punishing those who are trying to earn money through missions and races.

Will be on later this eve - more like 10ish I think.

Yeah, gone off for the time being as hardly anyone on. Getting dinner and will probably be back on around 7.

Thanks Levo and BR. Inviting me to a private session where you both swan off in a heli while I'm on the ground. There's a HPV request and I go get it, losing a vehicle in the process and spending about 2k to get the car in fine shape and away from the cops. Then you two decide to wait right where Simeon is, then once I'm not far away, you both get in the heli, Levo lands on top of the car (presumably to try and destroy it or me), then that kills Levo... I get out of car, and BR kills me then steals the vehicle and ran off.

:lol:

I did try give you money tbf, but it wouldn't let me.

:lol:

Utter cnuts, the pair of you. I spend 8 minutes and you both do feck all and keep all the money. You knew that the give cash feature was disabled. It has been for a couple of weeks or so now.

Utter cnuts, the pair of you. I spend 8 minutes and you both do feck all and keep all the money. You knew that the give cash feature was disabled. It has been for a couple of weeks or so now.

I actually didn't. Never used it before, I hold you that highly.

feck sake Damien, light up. We've been pissing about killing each other all night, I wasn't after the car was just trying out the heli as had never used it before. I didn't get the car or any cash.

How does one see when HPVs become available? Do you have to do a certain amount of normal cars first?

feck sake Damien, light up. We've been pissing about killing each other all night, I wasn't after the car was just trying out the heli as had never used it before. I didn't get the car or any cash.

I had a mission worth about 8-9k apiece that I was going to invite us all to once I took the car there.

-800ish for the respray
-300 for repairs
-500 for lester calling off wanted level (with you two around in your heli I didn't trust you and was right)
-412 for insurance for my own car
then -200ish for getting killed twice

So I lost about 2.2k, and BR got around 12k for the car I imagine.

How does one see when HPVs become available? Do you have to do a certain amount of normal cars first?

No, it's random. When one is available, there's a green icon on the map and it says it is a HPV. I don't know what happens when you take it to Simeon though at the end as I've not yet managed to successfully complete one. All I know is you get a fair bit of money.

I had a mission worth about 8-9k apiece that I was going to invite us all to once I took the car there.

-800ish for the respray
-300 for repairs
-500 for lester calling off wanted level (with you two around in your heli I didn't trust you and was right)
-412 for insurance for my own car
then -200ish for getting killed twice

So I lost about 2.2k, and BR got around 12k for the car I imagine.

All well & good but it has nothing to do with me, had I killed you with the heli I'd of flew off leaving the car to you when you respawned. No idea how much they go for only ever done the text list he sends you every now and then.

Sorry for my reaction but I had been having a very bad day, so last thing I wanted when coming on was to be subjected to that from the crew.

I've been cheered up slightly from a DTD race. Was last but on the very last moment I took first.

Levo you utter bastard, nine fecking times you blew me up even when I couldn't have been arsed, like when I went passive.

BPK yon and your fecking buzzard!

Good show enjoyed that!

Levo you utter bastard, nine fecking times you blew me up even when I couldn't have been arsed, like when I went passive.

BPK yon and your fecking buzzard!

Good show enjoyed that!

:lol: That was some good clean fun! When you went passive it set me a challenge, still knew you could be killed somehow.

Sorry for my reaction but I had been having a very bad day, so last thing I wanted when coming on was to be subjected to that from the crew.

I've been cheered up slightly from a DTD race. Was last but on the very last moment I took first.

5k Damo. That was all.

:lol: That was some good clean fun! When you went passive it set me a challenge, still knew you could be killed somehow.

Good clean fun my bollocks you've far superior weapons and armour and playing time. I'm a fecking lamb to the slaughter for the next while. I was quite pleased with the kill where I came over the wall and shot the shit out of you in your car outside LS customs. Real 50s mafia style riddling is what you got.

How come none of you cnuts have the dunce cap yet? You've been blowing me up in my car recently

I was wondering this too, maybe it's something to do with the fact that all this took place within freeroam as opposed to during a death match or race and so forth.

I was wondering this too, maybe it's something to do with the fact that all this took place within freeroam as opposed to during a death match or race and so forth.

I was in dunce cap lobbies recently, other than Makki's car by accident I'd only destroyed vehicles in free mode. Only destroyed one since the last update which got me straight in.

Good clean fun my bollocks you've far superior weapons and armour and playing time. I'm a fecking lamb to the slaughter for the next while. I was quite pleased with the kill where I came over the wall and shot the shit out of you in your car outside LS customs. Real 50s mafia style riddling is what you got.

That the one when I spotted you and got the feck out of there?

That the one when I spotted you and got the feck out of there?
No sure man, I spawned away for LSC drove over but pulled into area overlooking the entrance and doors into thee garage. Levo was sitting in his car doing not with another car hanging about. I climbed on my car and shot the feck out of him from above.

Sounds like Levo is being a massive wumming bellend on the game.

Well in free mode you are going to get that, your crew are one thing but everyone else is pretty much a no go. Plus I think I actually killed him first after he and BPK smashed the shit out of my car literally 10 second after fixing it up. However being repeatedly bombed by your crew member when I just wanted to piss about was a tad annoying. I prefer just racing or doing missions to freeroam so far.

Il still can't find the option for making my car available to crew and myself only. Where do I go chaps?

No, it's random. When one is available, there's a green icon on the map and it says it is a HPV. I don't know what happens when you take it to Simeon though at the end as I've not yet managed to successfully complete one. All I know is you get a fair bit of money.

I've seen the green icon a couple of times but always looked like just standard cars from the list to me. I remember getting one as well but it never said anything about high priority, I just red prayed it and took it down to Simeon like normal. I've only done 3 cars but the returns were 10.5k, 8.2k and 3.7k (the third one was slightly damaged), so no major difference between normal and "HPV" as far as I can tell.

Is there any better way of getting money than just grinding DTD? I enjoy the missions but I spend as much on ammo and supplies as I make back normally. I'm not really a huge fan of car racing games in general, but it seems a bit of a necessary evil at the moment to get any proper amount of money.

Are we going to start using the closed crew session? On the premise we don't always slaughter each other. Apart from when I invited the people last night it only seems to be me using it.