Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm here beside damien but I have no idea what's going on.

How do you communicate with each other? I have the old headset on but all I get is the odd crackle.

Where's this 'chat' I heard about?

I'm stood in damiens garage all alone.

I've not got a mic so any communication would have to be done by text chat. I've got you on PSN. Press PS button, then go to Friends > Message Box and look at the invite I sent you to Makki's chat and join that.

I've sent you an invite via the phone to a mission as well. In it all you have to do is sit in car and watch.

You spend a lot of time doin wheel spins damo! Sorry I creamed you off your bike earlier.

Patience Irwin, you'll get there I was spazzing around for a day or so not knowing what's going on even though I've cleared the story mode and have a grasp on the controls.

You spend a lot of time doin wheel spins damo! Sorry I creamed you off your bike earlier.

Patience Irwin, you'll get there I was spazzing around for a day or so not knowing what's going on even though I've cleared the story mode and have a grasp on the controls.

And sorry for annihilating that car with bullets :D was a bit angry. No probs.

Irwin, I think your problem might be because you might not have completed the tutorial? Got clothes/car etc? What have you done?

Clothes and that sort of stuff. Done a good bit of driving and a couple of the levels on single player.

Got my car insured and resprayed now.

I'll be on early afternoon for some missions, getting bit sick of racing all the time.

I'm getting some good missions now I'm up over level 60.

And sorry for annihilating that car with bullets :D was a bit angry. No probs.

Irwin, I think your problem might be because you might not have completed the tutorial? Got clothes/car etc? What have you done?

Haha I actually thought that was hilarious plus I dont mind its not like I bought the car, shame we couldnt have a shoot out. Or at least I dont think we couldnt. May get on for a little bit again this evening if the missus doesnt object. Really need to geta headset aswel as the chat isnt the may west.

So who's bike was it I completed ruined on the first mission with you lads last night? I remeber spawning and seeing everyone heading off so I jumped on a bike that was on the ground and ended up flying off a bridge by accident, needled to say the bike didnt really survive it.

Missions or race grinding is my game later on. Just need to decide whether or not uni is important enough to attend.

Not missing much, no-one else is online so just trying to improve my skills.

Haha I actually thought that was hilarious plus I dont mind its not like I bought the car, shame we couldnt have a shoot out. Or at least I dont think we couldnt. May get on for a little bit again this evening if the missus doesnt object. Really need to geta headset aswel as the chat isnt the may west.

So who's bike was it I completed ruined on the first mission with you lads last night? I remeber spawning and seeing everyone heading off so I jumped on a bike that was on the ground and ended up flying off a bridge by accident, needled to say the bike didnt really survive it.

Mine! Saw blue dot move off with it, then shortly after it said "your personal vehicle has been destroyed".

Yeah, can't have shootouts while in mission.

Mine! Saw blue dot move off with it, then shortly after it said "your personal vehicle has been destroyed".

Yeah, can't have shootouts while in mission.
I wasn't sure if it was yours, yeah I completely lost control coming over a crest taking a corner and ended up in some gorge. Was sick for me and sickening for you at the time. Did you not lock your vehicle to just you using it?

I wasn't sure if it was yours, yeah I completely lost control coming over a crest taking a corner and ended up in some gorge. Was sick for me and sicken for you at the time. Did you not lock your vehicle to just you using it?

Most of us have them set to crew for missions, otherwise people get stranded.

Ah I see. Ive not really looked at any of the online options for my character nor vehicles yet. I probably should in fairness. I'd just finished a race at one point last night only to spawn and see some cheeky ass fecker nicking my motor. Punk took a shotgun to the face after a long pursuit for acing the maggot.

Amazing. Twice tonight we did the mission with the cement trucks and on two separate occasions I was the last man standing with one truck to go - which was guarded by a buzzard. Both times I tried to find a buzzard but couldn't find one, so tried to snipe the pilot and it wouldn't work, then tried to launch grenades but that wouldn't work either... Walrus suggested using a machine gun but didn't have any ammo on me at the time. One day I will beat that pilot on foot.

Then at the end, me, J and Don had a go at Extradition (DA and Informant one). Very hard with three. Me and J tried setting up a roadblock to stop the DA while we killed him, but the police kept showing up and then finally when a roadblock was set up and the police were nowhere in sight, a few of the cars in the roadblock suddenly vanished which destroyed it. :mad:

Amazing. Twice tonight we did the mission with the cement trucks and on two separate occasions I was the last man standing with one truck to go - which was guarded by a buzzard. Both times I tried to find a buzzard but couldn't find one, so tried to snipe the pilot and it wouldn't work, then tried to launch grenades but that wouldn't work either... Walrus suggested using a machine gun but didn't have any ammo on me at the time. One day I will beat that pilot on foot.

Then at the end, me, J and Don had a go at Extradition (DA and Informant one). Very hard with three. Me and J tried setting up a roadblock to stop the DA while we killed him, but the police kept showing up and then finally when a roadblock was set up and the police were nowhere in sight, a few of the cars in the roadblock suddenly vanished which destroyed it. :mad:

Sounds tough! Will def be up for trying that one. Feel like I haven't done as many missions recently - doing more racing instead. Will be online this eve - has anyone seen any new missions getting unlocked? Now that makki is 100 maybe there will be some more?