Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
For a game so centred around an online economy Rockstar really fecked this up. For every money-making glitch they fix someone discovers a new one. By the time everything is sorted a huge chunk of players will have bought everything there is to buy whilst newcomers will have to be grinding a few K per hour.

Tdon blew up my bullet duplicate because he thought it was Muffy's and muffy prompted him to blow it up.

I think they're in cahoots.

How do you get duplicate cars? I've had duplicate cars before through missions but not sure how its done. I wouldn't mind duplicating my cars.

Muffy Logic: 'Oh, we have a 7 mile drive to a mission. Oh, and Waldner's driving me there. Well then... SHOOT ALL THE TYRES'

Correction: Muffy is the cause of all the problems.

Corrected.

Muffy's excuses are terrible.

He blew up my car during a mission because apparently someone was trying to steal it.

He's not quite yet explained why he took my bike, and jumped in the middle of the sea with it (insurance not paid by him). Not really anything to explain/say about it though I suppose.

We were doing the titan mission and I stopped my car a way from the hanger so I could snipe the people from distance. Muffy got out, then started hitting my car denting it, and didn't stop until he destroyed it. His excuse was that he didn't realise that it was my personal car.

Once I managed to get into the Titan, he got in a car and started crashing into the plane as I was trying to take off.

On a previous mission, he shot the tires of any car myself, or the other member of the crew on the mission got into. His explanation that time was "it makes it more challenging"

As I said last night during the races, have lost count of the number of times he deliberately spun me out - clipping the back of my car as I overtook him. He usually gave the "cardboard" excuse (even on sections that have no cardboard), or said that someone else spun into him (even when this happened immediately after the start).

It is inevitable in the races to sometimes cause someone else to spin etc - and have been unintentionally guilty of that a number of times. But his is every time.

For a game so centred around an online economy Rockstar really fecked this up. For every money-making glitch they fix someone discovers a new one. By the time everything is sorted a huge chunk of players will have bought everything there is to buy whilst newcomers will have to be grinding a few K per hour.

Agree with this - by cutting the mission payouts they are oenalising those who haven't glitched etc.

All in favour of kicking out muffy from the crew so aye.

The guy's a massive wumming bellend on the game, I will end him if he carries it on.

Levo blew up my car once and nearly fecked up our mission getting the cops on us. He says he did it because I ran him over but he was standing in the middle of the road. His fault.

Levo blew up my car once and nearly fecked up our mission getting the cops on us. He says he did it because I ran him over but he was standing in the middle of the road. His fault.

Yeah that's like one time I was driving up fast up a narrow road where franklin's second house is and Damien was standing in the middle of it and I ran him over because I had no chance of moving out the way, then he moaned at me and said he was there for ages.

Holy feck the controls on this are hard to get the hang of. I've only really played Black Ops and GranTourismo recently and my default reaction when under pressure in the game is to totally spaz out and try to use the controls from those games when driving/shooting/running.

Muffy's alrite, he's just having a laugh. It is a game, afterall. I agree it's incredibly annoying but still, no need to be hounding him out of the crew.

Saying that, Muffy, you need to sort it out, fella.

Agree with both of those.

It is a game indeed, but he seems to do things with the specific intention of spoiling what other people are trying to do.

Once he sorts that out, then no worries!

Sounds like you all need to take a step back and have a good hard look at yourselves.

Honestly though I've blew up like one persons car each I'd say most of you have done the same, if not more.

Last edited:

You did run me over! From some distance, anyway I paid the insurance.

:lol: I just remembered when I saw TDon shadow-boxing on a remote beach and I casually sniped him down

Sounds like you all need to take a step back and have a good hard look at yourselves.

edit: Honestly though I've blew up like one persons car each I'd say most of you have done the same, if not more.
Not sure what the problem is as I haven't been online lately, but we all have fun, and having fun sometimes leads to unfortunate accidents, I think nothings wrong with that. That said, going out of your way to hassle crew members defeats the purpose of having a crew. If we can't trust the guy with the red circle who are we gonna trust? :lol:

I like blowing up a few tires here and there when we're having fun in free mode but I avoid anything that will cause financial prejudice to other crew members. Once I was tempted to left a caftard alone in his car on the top of Maze Bank to see him driving down to his death, but he seemed unwilling to. I gently picked him up in his car again (with the Cargobob) and brought him down).

I've finished the story and will probably start playing online tomorrow.

Do I need to go through a tutorial or something? How do I go about joining your crew?

Edit: I'm on the crew on Social Club already. Do I need to add everyone on my PSN to play with you? I think I have most of you by now anyway.

For Damien:
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

For Muff:

69dyKk0.png

Plus 20k from the airstrike and mercenaries...

Yeah that's like one time I was driving up fast up a narrow road where franklin's second house is and Damien was standing in the middle of it and I ran him over because I had no chance of moving out the way, then he moaned at me and said he was there for ages.

I was!

... had one or two races earlier and now I've unlocked the red cowboy hat. Don't know where to go from here now.

Has anyone got their 500k yet? Need my supercar!

Top ranked players (PS3)
1. Makki - 100
2. Damien - 69
3. Levo - 62
4. The Don - 60
5. Genius Me! - 58
6. Arruda - 52
7. ISSYNAZAR - 51

Probably missed a few out as the leaderboard is fecked up.

Glad to see my rank is untouched, I haven't logged on to online for over a week. Am up to 75% completion in the single player, will be back to crew action soon.

Will I get the 500k if I play online? Will be a nice wee starter bonus.

You should do if you go on and play it in the near future. First installment is supposed to be given out this week.

Has anyone got their 500k yet? Need my supercar!

No, will probably end up being Friday when the first installment is given out. With all the glitches still out there, R* is probably concentrating on trying to eliminate those in the next 30 patches.

The dunce servers are scary, there seems to be at least one person with a tank in every session. Was driving to my apartment, went around the corner and there was some guy in a tank waiting for me. He must have used Lester's invisibility thing because his dot wasn't on the map. Blew me and my Adder to smithereens.

The dunce servers are scary, there seems to be at least one person with a tank in every session. Was driving to my apartment, went around the corner and there was some guy in a tank waiting for me. He must have used Lester's invisibility thing because his dot wasn't on the map. Blew me and my Adder to smithereens.

:lol: How have you got yourself in the dunce servers?

Sorry Swoosh, powercut wiped everything! Going to try and stream the game but will be back if it's not playing ball.

You should do if you go on and play it in the near future. First installment is supposed to be given out this week.

No, will probably end up being Friday when the first installment is given out. With all the glitches still out there, R* is probably concentrating on trying to eliminate those in the next 30 patches.

Oh it's in installments? Well that sucks! My Entity will be waiting for a while longer then...

I shot the windows out of Arrudas car, but that was okay because

a) I dont know he was Arruda
and b) I didnt know repairing cars cost money.

So after I change server when my car is damaged and it gets transported to me... does take my money to fix it?

I shot the windows out of Arrudas car, but that was okay because

a) I dont know he was Arruda
and b) I didnt know repairing cars cost money.

So after I change server when my car is damaged and it gets transported to me... does take my money to fix it?

No. It repairs it for free.

If you have an apartment, your mechanic can repair cars for $50 per game day (48 mins). Very cheap.

Two 250k installments. Both meant to be done this month, but with the amount of delays on the first installment the second one will probably end up being early November.

Oh well that's OK then, I thought they meant the installments would be made over a month period, rather than the end of the month.

I love the racing but the amount of times a race is ruined by some dickhead drives me insane