Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
4 and a half hours until I can be normal again. I've made $0 in 2 days

I've made $3 million in about 2 hours. At first I said "feck that" to glitching but I grew tired of having no money.

There could be repercussions at a later date but for now I've got a fleet of supercars, shitloads of guns and ammo and I'm gonna get a helicopter. Grinding levels and cash is for Skyrim and the likes, not GTA.

That would just take the fun out of the game for me.

I can understand that point of view but if anything it's added to my enjoyment. Now I get to speed around in an upgraded Adder with bulletproof tyres, never worry about ammo or sticky bombs and upgrade all my guns to rip apart any randomers who attack me.

I've made $3 million in about 2 hours. At first I said "feck that" to glitching but I grew tired of having no money.

There could be repercussions at a later date but for now I've got a fleet of supercars, shitloads of guns and ammo and I'm gonna get a helicopter. Grinding levels and cash is for Skyrim and the likes, not GTA.
I thought they killed the glitches with the new patch? Or, is this the race glitch I've been hearing about today where you get 200k for winning a race?

I thought they killed the glitches with the new patch? Or, is this the race glitch I've been hearing about today where you get 200k for winning a race?
Haven't heard about that race glitch.

That's the one. Just a tip for anyone who wants to try it, don't use bikes. Use a Sandking.

Ah you'll be grand for ground war so. That's all I really ever play anyway. A bit of TD and some Dom. Some days I'm a fecking warlord other days I couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo and end up getting rinsed repeatedly.

Haven't heard about that race glitch.

That's the one. Just a tip for anyone who wants to try it, don't use bikes. Use a Sandking.

I'd be tempted to finish my car collection early but the threat of banning's is enough to put me well off.

Ah you'll be grand for ground war so. That's all I really ever play anyway. A bit of TD and some Dom. Some days I'm a fecking warlord other days I couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo and end up getting rinsed repeatedly.

Same as that. It drives me mad. Last night I was having to clip people 10 times before the died and I seemed to die with a stray fart.

My return was lined up, but then my internet signal decided to spaz out.

As far as I know I'm no longer a bad sport.

Well that little stint didn't go too well at all now did it.......
Try to get a couple of mission going with TDon and it spazzed out. Managed to find him on the map and see his pad very nice I must say. Went to go into his garage it spazzed out again.

I still haven't a rasher what I'm doing. I also couldn't drive for shite tonight for some really bizarre reason.

My internet just cut out, but good session. I won't be back tonight.

Made around 120k without any glitching or cheating. Pays for the car mods

Who the feck thought letting MF play this was a good idea? :lol:

p8mto.jpg

Well that little stint didn't go too well at all now did it.......
Try to get a couple of mission going with TDon and it spazzed out. Managed to find him on the map and see his pad very nice I must say. Went to go into his garage it spazzed out again.

I still haven't a rasher what I'm doing. I also couldn't drive for shite tonight for some really bizarre reason.
I tried adding you to the chat, think you just left tho. I've added you as a psn friend so we'll get some missions going tomorrow.

Muffy's excuses are terrible.

He blew up my car during a mission because apparently someone was trying to steal it.

Muffy's excuses are terrible.

He blew up my car during a mission because apparently someone was trying to steal it.

He's not quite yet explained why he took my bike, and jumped in the middle of the sea with it (insurance not paid by him). Not really anything to explain/say about it though I suppose.

Seriously muffy? That's disappointing. It was bad enough you shooting my tires, but you can't go round destroying crew members cars. I think he should be on a yellow card.

Tdon blew up my bullet duplicate because he thought it was Muffy's and muffy prompted him to blow it up.

I think they're in cahoots.