Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm X-KaosKing-X, we had a pretty good run from the cops yesterday until you decided to dive out of my chopper! Haha.

Anyway, will be on PS3 tonight at around 8 if anyones up for a laugh and a bit of survival.

Lol I thought I saw you jump out and open a chute and I was like "feck I have no parachute" so just tried to jump out over the water. Died anyway and saw you flying off into the distance like "Oh..."

Just checked and there are no invites pending - have you already been accepted?

Cheers SB, I logged onto the webpage last night and it said a request had already been sent. I will see if I can hit the site from work to double check if ive been added.

I accepted it a few hours ago.

Ah Damo you little daisy, cheers for that. Will hopefully be on later for a bit of carnage.

Rockstar need to patch the "who can access your vehicle". It should give you a choice of who can drive, that you set only to yourself and then who can jump in as passengers.

I have to set it to no one to stop others from driving it and then change it to let them in as passengers.

Rockstar need to patch the "who can access your vehicle". It should give you a choice of who can drive, that you set only to yourself and then who can jump in as passengers.

I have to set it to no one to stop others from driving it and then change it to let them in as passengers.

Slap a sticky bomb on it if you are not rank 25 and cant get the exploding ignition thing.

I did it last night, my mate kept robbing my car and getting it stuck on roofs and stuff so i stuck a sticky bomb on and when he got in i blew his bollox off, had to pay my insurance but it was worth it with him raging down the mic.

Slap a sticky bomb on it if you are not rank 25 and cant get the exploding ignition thing.

I did it last night, my mate kept robbing my car and getting it stuck on roofs and stuff so i stuck a sticky bomb on and when he got in i blew his bollox off, had to pay my insurance but it was worth it with him raging down the mic.

I'm not exploding my own car, what kind of crazy advice is this.

The Killbillmobile (complete with yellow smoke):

0_0.jpg

The Don:

0_0.jpg

Brokeback mountain (me and Don):

0_0.jpg

Last night was pretty good with me, Don and JMP doing some missions. The first mission of the night was me and Don with Don being on one rooftop and me on another. I had to snipe enemies, while Don had to make his way across his own rooftop to a helicopter and take it to Lester's warehouse. We did this a few times and failed each time (after taking it to Lester's warehouse, there's various enemies to kill), but on the final try, I killed most of the enemies at the end easily... apart from one.

When the mission had started, I only had $98 on me, and hardly any ammo apart from sniper stuff, so did well to make it to where I did on the ammo I had. Once the enemies were killed, the last enemy left was in a helicopter on the Maze building. Great, but I didn't have a helicopter on me and couldn't afford one. Kept going to the marina where the helicopter is spawned, but the pilot ran off twice and after that didn't show up any more. I went around for ages thinking what to do, and finally went to the building that was under construction opposite the Maze building. With the help of Don, I found some ladders that took me to the top.

As all I had was sniper ammo, I loaded that and aimed at the helicopter but couldn't see the enemy controlling it, so I fired a shot to see what would happen, and in the space of 10 seconds the helicopter went from on top of the Maze building to on top of me, and I was killed so easily. After that we said feck it... but at least 40 minutes was spent on that, and for those who know what I'm like in terms of navigating around, Don had a lot of laughs trying to direct me when he was killed.

OK. Should I play offline for a while before I go online or just rattle ahead?

Nothing stopping you going online, but personally would say its good to get the feel for it offline before you do.

Although if you have played GTA IV then am sure you already know the basics.

Might be easier, but it's never crucial to have one. Just on the odd occasion you feel like a bit of a plum in game sessions with other people (earlier today I had a nice run of DTD with an American and an Englishman who hadn't met each other before but they had a nice conversation throughout with each other), and maybe in some crew missions where you're not sure what to do. If Makki's on he is a quick responder though and it really isn't an issue at all.

Might be easier, but it's never crucial to have one. Just on the odd occasion you feel like a bit of a plum in game sessions with other people (earlier today I had a nice run of DTD with an American and an Englishman who hadn't met each other before but they had a nice conversation throughout with each other), and maybe in some crew missions where you're not sure what to do. If Makki's on he is a quick responder though and it really isn't an issue at all.

It's a lot better though, communication is great, you can tell your friend to target one side whilst you target the other side etc etc. it's just a lot easier and more convenient.

Right, I have a headset I use at work and it's USB with 2meter lead. I think it might work for now till I get a bluetooth set up.

It's a lot better though, communication is great, you can tell your friend to target one side whilst you target the other side etc etc. it's just a lot easier and more convenient.

You can do the same in a chat, just takes a few seconds longer (or no time at all if you've got a keyboard like Makki). But yeah, it's more convenient.

I have a headset for my pc but it isn't USB so don't think I can sort it for the ps3 which is annoying