Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
The funny things is when I go online to play, for some reason people seem to actually think thats what it means??????? One lad freaked out online playing call of duty one night, calling me all sorts of names saying I was a bigot and what not. Lunatic!!!!!

Tomalonge mentions Xbox in practically every post he makes in here.

There's usually at least 8 or 9 people in PS3 chat each night.

Makki'll most likely be on (but can't post here), TDon will probably be on too, and I'll be on, so that's 7-3.

You can probably trade in your xboxes for used PS3's on this site

Nah, just kidding. It's sad we cant play together.

You can probably trade in your xboxes for used PS3's on this site

Nah, just kidding. It's sad we cant play together.
I'd have got a PS3 if the controller was decent. The Xbox one feels and handles better IMO.

And the white bit I completely agree with, it'd be awesome to.

The bad sport lobbies are full of genuine cnuts carrying on with the vehicle destroying. Fear not I'll be eligible for a return to good sport zones tomorrow.

I haven't a fecking rasher what I'm doing on here I've shot one person and be muller end out of it in a kill the cop mission although I did me part in making sure the briefcase got back to the garage.

That's me! Wooo

Also Fortboyard - if you are reading this - I finished that damn mission on the attempt where you died and left. My off road vehicle once again proved its worth.

I'm gonna get a Sang King XL as my personal vehicle I think, got an Injection at the min which I will bank in a garage. You lot can carry on with your precious sports cars, means nothing when a fecking monster truck rolls over your ass.

That's me! Wooo

Also Fortboyard - if you are reading this - I finished that damn mission on the attempt where you died and left. My off road vehicle once again proved its worth.

I'm gonna get a Sang King XL as my personal vehicle I think, got an Injection at the min which I will bank in a garage. You lot can carry on with your precious sports cars, means nothing when a fecking monster truck rolls over your ass.

Have heard people say the BF Injection is even better than the Sand King (it's the one that looks like an off-road Beetle).

You will want to make sure you buy the bulletproof tyres though, as the big wheels are an easy target.

I'm saving up for an Entity. Everytime we race with one I win or come close. Got great handling and acceleration.

That's me! Wooo

I'm X-KaosKing-X, we had a pretty good run from the cops yesterday until you decided to dive out of my chopper! Haha.

Anyway, will be on PS3 tonight at around 8 if anyones up for a laugh and a bit of survival.

With the help of Damien this morning I've now got my Carbinozzare in chrome! Unlocked it for muscle cars as well but think the Grotti is enough.