Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Makki invited me to a mission and I got a message saying I have to play with other bad sports or cheaters.

I had collected Simeon's high priority vehicle and someone was shooting at me so out of self defence I sticky bombed them.

Are you stuck there forever?

Once you have the fighter jet, what do I do with it.

I should spend more time on missions instead of fecking about in free mode.

Was it you that kept crashing into me during the juror mission? And then running me over? :lol:

Being in that situation is like the promised land for me currently :(

Was it you that kept crashing into me during the juror mission? And then running me over? :lol:
Yes :(

Being in that situation is like the promised land for me currently :(

I've got about a 75% success rate now. But I get bored and soon kill myself trying to blow everyone else up.

Can I sell it or park it anyway and have it save?

By the way there is a far far easier way to get in than we were using. Get a small run up on the motor way (one side, the other has barriers) and go up the tyre tracks

I hope this bad sport thing is patched out. It completely nullifies the point of the game.

You have a mission where you have to go and blow up someone elses car, but if someone is attacking you and you happen to blow up their car you can't play with your friends for two days. I thought paying their insurance would be more than enough.

The text chat is more violent than the game :nervous:

Bought the $400k apartment. If I lose everything again I'll be a bit fecked off.

Tdong logic:

Turns 45 degrees to smash me into a wall, making him crash in the process - 'OMG why are you driving into me??'

Twat.

Was doing a 5 lap Criminal Records race earlier and there was two English lads on mics who had a good laugh at me after one of them spun me out on the first corner leaving me last by a distance.

They weren't laughing at the end after I made it my mission to take them out by going backwards around the track and smashing into them.

"Facking twat!" :D

Bought the $400k apartment. If I lose everything again I'll be a bit fecked off.

I went for one about £250k as it seems the same anyway. Not sure what the point of them is other than the garage for cars that is. Guess its handy to have someone to bolt to if being stalked or chased by the filth. What's the story with the buzzer at the front, can you let people in? Someone was pressing mine but didn't reply as he was waiting out there ages. I just lifted to the garage and got out the back way in my Bullet sports car.

Finally cleared the story mode and now Ive started doing the online side of it. Who will be about this evening? My user is the Thekk

Im an excellent getaway driver whom is extremely loyal and not too shabby with a pistol in my hand.

Finally cleared the story mode and now Ive started doing the online side of it. Who will be about this evening? My user is the Thekk

Im an excellent getaway driver whom is extremely loyal and not too shabby with a pistol in my hand.

I suppose you'll be blowing up people's cars to get one of those white dunce hats to go with your white cloak

Finally bought my first apartment - went for Weazel 101 (about 319k I think).

This also meant I was able to get my free car - a big improvement over what I was driving!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Cant you just steal a good car and fit it with a tracker so its there when you come back online?

Yep - once you put it into your garage then it automatically gets fitted with a tracker.

But you need to respray the car you steal, otherwise police will always chase you whenever they see you. And you can't take a stolen 'top' car to LSC, as they won't accept it.

So if you want one of the better cars, then you need to buy it - unless you don't mind the police attention!

Cant you just steal a good car and fit it with a tracker so its there when you come back online?

Not really because most good cars are already fitted with trackers, and occasionally the AI owner of the car will send you a text saying you have a bounty on your head for stealing their car.

You can steal okay cars, but nothing worth over $50k on the websites.

Yep - once you put it into your garage then it automatically gets fitted with a tracker.

But you need to respray the car you steal, otherwise police will always chase you whenever they see you. And you can't take a stolen 'top' car to LSC, as they won't accept it.

So if you want one of the better cars, then you need to buy it - unless you don't mind the police attention!

Not really because most good cars are already fitted with trackers, and occasionally the AI owner of the car will send you a text saying you have a bounty on your head for stealing their car.

You can steal okay cars, but nothing worth over $50k on the websites.

Ah touche gentlemen, that makes i a little more interesting then. I guess il have to save my buns off for the Veyron. :)

I'm gonna miss Heists aren't I :(

I leave for Thailand in two weeks and won't be back til March.