Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
We'll you weren't giving me much time to join! I'll be back later.

Oh my god that rage when somebody spins you out like a dick right near the end.

Equally as funny when they try to do it and feck themselves up though.

Had some great races with Damien yesterday, and then also with FB and RB.

Best bit, which still makes me laugh today (although think you had to be there) was racing sedans with the 3 of use. We were all in the Rolls Royce copy and the two of them crashed at the first tunnel...causing RB to spin and land upside down on top of FB. The funniest bit was FB's comment afterwards "Yep was wearing RB as a hat"

No idea why, but am cracking up even as I'm typing this!!

Like I said, you prob had to be there...

But racing among guys from here is a million times better than racing against randomers.

I was also trying to get some money to buy a place - so me and Damien did a load of races. We did 2 races per class, and then kept rotating through the classes. The first race of each class was a proper race, the 2nd was a race up until just before the finish line, then the loser from the previous race won.

Was a great way to level up, unlock mods for different types of cars, and make money (6k to winner, 3k to loser). It also was crazy good fun!

Will be online in a little while...

Yeah, the races were great. We both kept crashing at the turns :D and you managed to find yourself over the boundary and into the lake somehow too.

I hate racing SUVs.

Are you able to turn off people talking over microphones, really gets on my tits having to listen to whiny little shits in servers.

Down the Drain races - serious business

Hang on, all the shit I did this afternoon hasn't saved, level 27 my arse.

Should come back. Last night I lost my progress when it timed out. Had it all back today

Hang on, all the shit I did this afternoon hasn't saved, level 27 my arse.

How did you exit once you finished?

Best thing to do is always go Start > Online > Leave GTA Online and if the cloud is down, it warns you before leaving so just wait until the cloud is back up before leaving and it saves.

How did you exit once you finished?

Best thing to do is always go Start > Online > Leave GTA Online and if the cloud is down, it warns you before leaving so just wait until the cloud is back up before leaving and it saves.

I usually do that (think I did today as well), but it was saying stuff about saving issues earlier on.

0_0.jpg

I'm a handsome devil

Never laughed so hard, me and buggers whoever that is were head to head in a race and approaching the finishing line when another car coming the opposition direction wiped him out head on

I'm a bad sport so I can only play with other bad sports. feck my life.

:lol: when did this happen? I hope I don't have to be in with the cheaters, can you not play any crew missions and stuff?

:lol: when did this happen? I hope I don't have to be in with the cheaters, can you not play any crew missions and stuff?
Makki invited me to a mission and I got a message saying I have to play with other bad sports or cheaters.

I had collected Simeon's high priority vehicle and someone was shooting at me so out of self defence I sticky bombed them.