Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've only got 4 different cars at the moment which are : Eleghy RH8, Dominator, Buffalo and the Carbinozzare. Need to get hold of one of those Merryweather Jeeps at somepoint.

I had fun trying to chase after the people I set them on. One of them went in a jet pretty much right after I sent the mercs.

Is that how you got yours? I had one after a mission once but didn't think to garage it.

Is that how you got yours? I had one after a mission once but didn't think to garage it.

Yeah, called the mercs. I did it twice. First time the person escaped via the jet and I had no idea where the jeep was, and the second time I made sure I was there and got it, but the useless target got killed.

When I took the jeep, it still had mercs in so I put jeep in the garage, and the mercs came out and killed me (as I was in the garage I couldn't defend myself). When I respawned, the jeep was still there.

One day I will steal this jet and get away with it! Tagged along with Robo just now and we both had no idea what the other was doing I think :lol:

Helicopter over, parachute in. Land next to jet, fly low out then when unspotted make a b-line for above the clouds.

I can get one at will with that strategy, never fails.

I had my bullet impounded earlier and it didn't give me enough chance to drive to it. It was having problems with cloud earlier so I quit the game in hope that it didn't save :nervous:

I've just logged on and I'm not in the crew anymore?

I've just logged on and I'm not in the crew anymore?

Yeah, we were meant to speak to you about that... robo put in a bad word about you and we felt it best that you were removed.

It's some sort of glitch. I'm sure it'll be fine in a few hours. How come I never see either you or robo in the chat?

Yeah, we were meant to speak to you about that... robo put in a bad word about you and we felt it best that you were removed.

It's some sort of glitch. I'm sure it'll be fine in a few hours. How come I never see either you or robo in the chat?

:lol: Ah right, he did seem a little pissed off when I took off in the jet and left him alone in the base surrounded by tanks.

But yeah, it seems the servers are playing up - can't save at the moment. I always forget about the chat - I'll be around in future!

Servers have been fecked for me last couple of days. When I can actually get on I can't save for ages. Last night I wanted to go to bed at like 2 but stayed on for another 30mins waiting to be able to save

They've been fecked all day. Don't think I'll play until it's stable again. All the character losses were because of problems with the cloud servers and I don't want to lose mine just a week away from a free 500k.

:lol: Ah right, he did seem a little pissed off when I took off in the jet and left him alone in the base surrounded by tanks.

But yeah, it seems the servers are playing up - can't save at the moment. I always forget about the chat - I'll be around in future!

I wasn't annoyed! I've spent several hours with my other crew perfecting the jet steal though.

I still don't understand the "caf chat" though. I joined the Caf server with about 10 of you earlier but then you guys quickly left to do a mission.

Today if the first time I have played GTA in what I think is 2 weeks

Yup servers pissing me off too. If they are down then it should tell me, not let me think everything is alright but not save anything I've done for the past 3 hours.

Cloud being down worked in my favour, meant I didn't loser my impounded car.

I wasn't annoyed! I've spent several hours with my other crew perfecting the jet steal though.

I still don't understand the "caf chat" though. I joined the Caf server with about 10 of you earlier but then you guys quickly left to do a mission.

Today if the first time I have played GTA in what I think is 2 weeks

Was kidding! It's really hard to steal the damn thing though. I only want to go on a rampage!

Well my football's just been cancelled so probs be on this most of the day.

Having a brew and then jumping on in about ten minutes to the ghost town.

Xbox. :/

I'm gone abroad for a week, won't be online till Monday or Tuesday week. I'll add you to a convo with some of the active newb players, we have one fella down there close to level 60 too.

I maxed the convo., but members are BUGGS, EvilIrwin, Twigg and red_devil09 if you want to contact them.

I have played with evilirwin I think quite a lot, if that's who A4riz is IIRC.

Amen. I can only really feel comfortable racing with motorbikes now because of that, and even then it isn't ideal.

You get some even bigger dickheads on motorbikes, going out of their way to loop round and swipe your backend

You get some even bigger dickheads on motorbikes, going out of their way to loop round and swipe your backend

I mainly race with the crew and haven't really experienced that sort of problem on bikes yet (touch wood). With any sort of car I seem to get spun at least once every race or two.

I mainly race with the crew and haven't really experienced that sort of problem on bikes yet (touch wood). With any sort of car I seem to get spun at least once every race or two.

I've been doing a fair bit of racing today, it's infuriating.

I'm pretty good at races. When we did it with the Caf I won a lot of them, at least until Makki came on. Levo is pretty good too.