Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll be on around 6-7, thinking of buying a Carbinozzare....thoughts?
How much is it? I've got a Bullet and a Banshee which were around 100-130k, although being stuck with them is annoying now I'm getting closer to affording something better.

Ah have they changed it? What about car insurance. I think if another cnut decides to blow your car up for no reason they should be forced to pay. Some cnut killed me yesterday and then blew up my car after my death. Wanker.

With car insurance, as long as the person has the money on their hand, they pay out. Unfortunately I think it was that if the money was in the bank or something, they didn't pay.

The other day, Makki dared MF to destroy his Adder, thinking that MF would pay out the 12k... MF destroyed it and paid nothing due to not having the money on hand (I think).

Ah ok, I bought one of those cheap £16k boats I think, yeah got the attack helicopter. Basically when u buy an aircraft u ring up pegasus, pay them $1k and they deliver it to the nearest airfield or helipad or whatever.

Ah. How much is it for boats? And do you know whether if the aircraft/boat is destroyed, it is insured or not?

LSC will only take cars up to 50k. Is there another way anyone knows of to sell cars?

Nope. Hopefully they introduce something once all the glitches are ironed out. It could be as simple as an option to ring up insurance and they offer to buy the car for 75% of it's value or something.

I'm anti newbies in things for the most part, but then again for PS3 we have so many for everything it takes up space for us. If there isn't a lot of you guys you can let them in, but...none above muscle ranking.

I've got one or 2 need adding. pm you shortly

Will be on this evening. Family have gone to the UK for a week so hoping to rise up a few levels...

Will be on this evening. Family have gone to the UK for a week so hoping to rise up a few levels...

:lol: Nice. Don't know what level you're on, but there's a few of us on level 45+ now, so can get some decent missions to play so if Makki isn't on, it isn't a big problem.

MF, you have serious issues.

:lol: Nice. Don't know what level you're on, but there's a few of us on level 45+ now, so can get some decent missions to play so if Makki isn't on, it isn't a big problem.

MF, you have serious issues.

4 serious and 5 minor apparently.

Last edited:
Would seem with the impending stimulus packages that mission payouts have been halved, RP is still the same though thank god.

Wait.. what? They've changed the win amounts to favour racing? ffs...

Na, the prices for ammo means after a mission or survival, by the time you stock up and ammo again you are more or less broke even. At least with racing, there is no cost involved. Survival is pricey now unless you make it to wave 8 each time. Missions with less shooting seem to be the best now.

You need me, SW and smores then. We blitzed it first time.

We're xboxers though.

what is smoares gamertag?

Would seem with the impending stimulus packages that mission payouts have been halved, RP is still the same though thank god.

fecks sake. Hope they change it at some point. With those abusing glitches and stuff, R* have done this, but it only penalises those who didn't take advantage of any of those glitches so all it does is make things even harder.

Hope they change it so that the payouts are at least 75%. 50% is too little - especially when you consider the amount of time and effort that goes into some of those missions which involve shelling out a fair bit on ammo.

With car insurance, as long as the person has the money on their hand, they pay out. Unfortunately I think it was that if the money was in the bank or something, they didn't pay.

The other day, Makki dared MF to destroy his Adder, thinking that MF would pay out the 12k... MF destroyed it and paid nothing due to not having the money on hand (I think).

not?

yeah I was there when it happened which is why I think it should be changed.

And for boat and aircraft you just pay $1k each time you want to use it, no insurance.

Ah. How much is it for boats? And do you know whether if the aircraft/boat is destroyed, it is insured or

yeah I was there when it happened which is why I think it should be changed.

And for boat and aircraft you just pay $1k each time you want to use it, no insurance.

Thanks. Read up that if the boat/aircraft is destroyed, you can ring up for another so they must have some sort of insurance attached. Would be daft if they didn't.

Do you need to buy a hanger/helipad for your plane/helicopters? I want to buy a plane when I get my 500k.

Thought I'd go for a new car today as collected a fair bit racing, decided to go for the Grotti Carbinozzare.

Retail Price: $195,000
Price Paid: $50,000

Saaaweeeet!

Must of been a glitch in the servers. Had 415k and brought the car then exited online and went back on to get into a closed crew session. Went on the bank and had 290k with 75k to bank, headed down to the garage and the car was sat there. Got free insurance on it as we'll :lol:

I just bought the 240k place, went offline came back and the money I spent has returned. They're clearly having issues!

Cheating bastards. You make me sick, the fecking lot of ya.

Kept shooting the cnuts but getting no kills. :lol: good teamwork on that survival mode though.

That was fun until muff put a bounty on me. I was only levelling the playing field and helping him evade the cops by killing him.

Then tdon goes and cashes in on my bounty.

Dying in those mass amounts is expensive, hence the departure.

That was fun until muff put a bounty on me. I was only levelling the playing field and helping him evade the cops by killing him.

Then tdon goes and cashes in on my bounty.

Dying in those mass amounts is expensive, hence the departure.

I couldn't compete with your partnership but knew the don would be weak and break it for the money.

Anybody know if Rockstar are releasing anything with the stimulus? Say extra cars or properties to buy?

Anybody know if Rockstar are releasing anything with the stimulus? Say extra cars or properties to buy?

Doubt it. Think it's "just" cash, but the beach package thing should be out soon hopefully.

Got seven vehicles in my garage now:

• Truffade Adder (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Dinka Akuma (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Declasse Granger (8 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Pegassi Vacca (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Bravado Gauntlet (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Annis Elegy RH8 (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Canis Mesa (4 capacity)
0_0.jpg

Going to save up for a boat once I've bought more upgrades for the vehicles I've already got. Could probably do with adding a 4 capacity vehicle that isn't an off-roader to my garage too as most of the ones I've got are 2.

Doubt it. Think it's "just" cash, but the beach package thing should be out soon hopefully.

Got seven vehicles in my garage now:

• Truffade Adder (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Dinka Akuma (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Declasse Granger (8 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Pegassi Vacca (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Bravado Gauntlet (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Annis Elegy RH8 (2 capacity)
0_0.jpg

• Canis Mesa (4 capacity)
0_0.jpg

Going to save up for a boat once I've bought more upgrades for the vehicles I've already got. Could probably do with adding a 4 capacity vehicle that isn't an off-roader to my garage too as most of the ones I've got are 2.

Not a lot of colour in the garage!

What's the beach package?

Not a lot of colour in the garage!

What's the beach package?

I liked the red and black combo so stuck with it. For the Mesa I couldn't find a decent secondary colour and for the Elegy I've always liked that colour.

Beach package: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

I've only got 4 different cars at the moment which are : Eleghy RH8, Dominator, Buffalo and the Carbinozzare. Need to get hold of one of those Merryweather Jeeps at somepoint.