Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
The latest patch is out for the PS3. Hopefully Xbox 360 will be later today.

Some reporting that people who have glitched will be put into cheater pools, rather than banned. Personally I hope they do something as everything is devalued otherwise.

0_0.jpg
Pete-Postlethwaite-The-Lost-World-Jurassic-Park.5.jpg

I wondered how you managed to afford that boat... I hope you do feel guilty.

Just bought that :) Took me a while to save up but finally got enough to afford one. Not customised it or anything yet as can't afford it (only got 2k on me). With the stimulus package coming in, I should have enough to afford to customise it as well as put me on the way to getting a boat of some sort.

What boat?

The latest patch is out for the PS3. Hopefully Xbox 360 will be later today.

Some reporting that people who have glitched will be put into cheater pools, rather than banned. Personally I hope they do something as everything is devalued otherwise.

:nervous:

Noooo, I missed it.

I took today off work and everything, I was just so wrecked I couldn't stay awake after midnight.

Please tell me that he went on his mic and make a fool out of himself?

Nope. And I was considerably less retarded than Muffled Funk.

So whats the story with this first 250k? Just downloaded the latest patch and thought that would be it. Is there something else I have to do or was that just a different patch?

So whats the story with this first 250k? Just downloaded the latest patch and thought that would be it. Is there something else I have to do or was that just a different patch?

They did say people found to have glitched or cheated will not be getting any extra money.

they did not actually say that.

:lol: I very much doubt they could detect that happening anyway, i'm sure your safe ;)

I'll be on tonight, any other Xboxers?

I will be. herself working early tomorrow so wont be around tonight, if you want to build up our stats or do missions etc. Plus I cant be bothered playing clubs with my mates, moaning bastards so they were the last night.

Well I've decided to not take advantage of the glitch since the new patch, I hope they don't put me in a cheaters server lol.

I will be. herself working early tomorrow so wont be around tonight, if you want to build up our stats or do missions etc. Plus I cant be bothered playing clubs with my mates, moaning bastards so they were the last night.
Sounds good, I'm hoping to get half day and I'll be playing a lot tonight. (Hoping to get the 400k before the stimulus drops, someone challenged me.)

I'll be on tonight, any other Xboxers?

I'll prob be on later... whats this about a glitch?

Oh, and are we gonna get some Xbox players from the newbies into the crew, seems like there's only a handful of us that are active at the moment... 60+ members? pft...

Oh, and are we gonna get some Xbox players from the newbies into the crew, seems like there's only a handful of us that are active at the moment... 60+ members? pft...

Ya, only 8 max seem active. A shitload are PS3 though.

I'm anti newbies in things for the most part, but then again for PS3 we have so many for everything it takes up space for us. If there isn't a lot of you guys you can let them in, but...none above muscle ranking.

If you entered the games store while selling a car you respawn with your car again.

Yes to newbies too. If there's any reading this feel free to add HardyEvenThere.

I'll get a list of xboxers from the newbs thread. Can add them to a PM convo so we can all interact, if we can or will link up.

What boat?

Last night on the friends tab, when looking at your profile it said your hardware access was a car and a boat. Now it says you've got a heli too.

Money is being handed out next week.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51603/new-gta-online-title-update.html (See top comment)

Good thing is, now we only lose a max of $500 in freeroam.

There's another glitch where you can get your car twice. I cant remember how it happened but I had 2 of the same car in the garage somehow.

500 quid lost upon death is far more reasonable.​

Ah have they changed it? What about car insurance. I think if another cnut decides to blow your car up for no reason they should be forced to pay. Some cnut killed me yesterday and then blew up my car after my death. Wanker.

Last night on the friends tab, when looking at your profile it said your hardware access was a car and a boat. Now it says you've got a heli too.

Money is being handed out next week.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51603/new-gta-online-title-update.html (See top comment)

Good thing is, now we only lose a max of $500 in freeroam.

Ah ok, I bought one of those cheap £16k boats I think, yeah got the attack helicopter. Basically when u buy an aircraft u ring up pegasus, pay them $1k and they deliver it to the nearest airfield or helipad or whatever.

Fell well out of loop with this now. I have probably played about 2 hours worth of it, but might go on tonight.

Well that's stupid.

Why does it cost more in ammunition than you win in missions/survival now? They've cut the pay to stupid levels.

Ya, racing is the only way to make good clean money now. By the end of missions/survival, you only come out with the same profit as coming last in a race anyways.

I was in a survival, and we got past the tenth wave for my first time. And the bloody thing seemed frozen so I had to quit the game :(

I'll be on around 6-7, thinking of buying a Carbinozzare....thoughts?

Ya, racing is the only way to make good clean money now. By the end of missions/survival, you only come out with the same profit as coming last in a race anyways.
Wait.. what? They've changed the win amounts to favour racing? ffs...