Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
He is the only one I can see properly on the ranking thing. No one as yet has the same hours and rep points (as a caf crew member) that I can see. Only if it matters, if not then meh!

It'd be particularly useful for accepting anyone who plays Xbox quickly etc.

And it turns out 999 isn't the highest level. Just seen a screenshot of someone on 1,000:

6vVBiUc.jpg

Cool. we will get fellow xboxers opinions on it, all we need is 1 active person to be promoted.

rank 1000? feck me that is serious amount of hours!

Will be on Xbox for a while if anyones on until my girlfriend drags me to watch Once Upon a Time. :nervous:

Just occurred to me: do you guys think there will be a level minimum for heists? Dawned on me that I've been at 18 for about a week now having not being able to be on for more than a few minutes here and there. Hope to Christ there isn't, as heists with the Caf crew is basically the only reason I wanted to play GTA:O in the first place.

Just occurred to me: do you guys think there will be a level minimum for heists? Dawned on me that I've been at 18 for about a week now having not being able to be on for more than a few minutes here and there. Hope to Christ there isn't, as heists with the Caf crew is basically the only reason I wanted to play GTA:O in the first place.
There probably will be but as long as someone in the group has the level you should be alright as the rest of online works that way.

There probably will be but as long as someone in the group has the level you should be alright as the rest of online works that way.

Yeah makes sense I suppose, was just wondering on the basis that they might require access to sniper rifles, explosives etc. which obviously lower level players such as myself have no access to as yet.

Have they given us the 500k yet? I refuse to play out of principle til then as it wiped 200k from me.

I feel so guilty that I've made a few million in the past couple of days...

Wow, we totally flew through that survival. That mini gun was surprisingly effective against those helicopters.

Yeah when everyone gets a good spot they tend to be pretty easy, I was mowing them down. Hoping they make it harder on the next adjustment or skip the first two and have two harder instead.

The map we did is really simple. I did it last night with a newbie and two manned it with no trouble. You could probably solo it.

The map we did is really simple. I did it last night with a newbie and two manned it with no trouble. You could probably solo it.

I know which one you're talking about, you wouldn't be able to do it on your own trust me. I got to wave 9 with just 2 of us, but then he died and I died almost instantly because the enemies come in the building from both sides and you're overpowered.

I know which one you're talking about, you wouldn't be able to do it on your own trust me. I got to wave 9 with just 2 of us, but then he died and I died almost instantly because the enemies come in the building from both sides and you're overpowered.
Tear gas and grenades would do it.

I feel so guilty that I've made a few million in the past couple of days...

I wondered how you managed to afford that boat... I hope you do feel guilty.

Meanwhile:

0_0.jpg

Just bought that :) Took me a while to save up but finally got enough to afford one. Not customised it or anything yet as can't afford it (only got 2k on me). With the stimulus package coming in, I should have enough to afford to customise it as well as put me on the way to getting a boat of some sort.

I just blew 100k on things for my guns. I've been making around 100k each day but I usually spend it all by the end of the day on crap. I want to try and save up for a plane though.

Anyone on, need to GTA off the drunk