Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
How about sticking Kermit in the crest of the badge where the ship resides? That'd look the dogs IMO. Plus people would ask about it I reckon.

Not so sure...

dkny.png

Think you will lose the effect when it is small on clothing/cars in game.

I love it! Saved it even if it's not going to be the crew logo. It's my new wallpaper on le iPhone.

Gracias! It's magnificent.

Edit: won't fit as my wallpaper. Any chance of a cheeky resize? (And maybe a black background)

Sorry, I wish I had the talent to do it myself, haha.

I love it! Saved it even if it's not going to be the crew logo. It's my new wallpaper on le iPhone.

Gracias! It's magnificent.

Edit: won't fit as my wallpaper. Any chance of a cheeky resize? (And maybe a black background)

Sorry, I wish I had the talent to do it myself, haha.

No worries - what size? Which iPhone?

I think that looks pretty good.

Represents what the forum is all about, and has a great inside joke running at the same time.

Think we would need a majority vote though.

I think that looks pretty good.

Represents what the forum is all about, and has a great inside joke running at the same time.

Think we would need a majority vote though.

In the interest of the Caf, I feel it should be a dictatorship. I say we see how it looks online.

Some cnuts wasted me 3 times for no reason, so I decided to sticky bomb both their adders. I think I won.

I think how it looks in game is the ultimate decider.
Agreed, if you set it I'll buy it and snap some photos for the thread so people can decide.
I think its found inside the clothing shops when you choose your clothing.
I looked like three times! I'll check again, the inter web was having a laugh when I looked to be fair.

Me too!

As an aside: how do you get crew logos on clothing, can't find an option anywhere.

It's defo there, I was flicking through the options of having a logo on the front or back of a hoodie. So it is more than likely available in a clothing store.

I much prefer the muppet on its own rather than anything involving the United badge.

Reseting the servers and reseting myself only is not exactly the same thing, is it?

I'm having a break from online though, it will give people plenty of time to catch up. Makki will probably be max level (what is it?) when I return :)

Max level is 999 - I don't think Makki will quite hit that when you return :D He's on 80+ now.

So, if I was to buy this game tomorrow would it be too late to join the crew and either meaningfully make any impact on me or the game for you guys?

We're all ranked up a decent bit, so the missions will get newbies a decent chunk of RP.

Whoever militant b is on here, you're annoyingly good at finishing races.

Cnut

:lol: is that a compliment? I'll take it.

I needed the wins so that I could get all the upgrades on my cars.

Does crew hierarchy matter? Dont think we have any xboxer up past rep level. Not me as I'd prob only venture in and out of the caf crew and a mates crew. SilentWintess would get my vote for us, always on as a caf crew member and is well ranked up.

Right, where's this 270k one then? :)

Internet > Dynasty 8 Real Estate > Scroll down and it's probably halfway down the page :) I can't remember the exact building name but think it has 'Towers' in the title somewhere.

Does crew hierarchy matter? Dont think we have any xboxer up past rep level. Not me as I'd prob only venture in and out of the caf crew and a mates crew. SilentWintess would get my vote for us, always on as a caf crew member and is well ranked up.

I don't think heirarchy matters a great deal, but if SW is on a lot then would be best that he is ranked highly for the Xbox side of things.

I don't think heirarchy matters a great deal, but if SW is on a lot then would be best that he is ranked highly for the Xbox side of things.

He is the only one I can see properly on the ranking thing. No one as yet has the same hours and rep points (as a caf crew member) that I can see. Only if it matters, if not then meh!