Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
this reminds me, I must buy a new headset for the Sexbox. I'll be on tonight, herself is working late :drool:

Add me, my PSN is : Levo956

I'll then invite you to the chat when I've accepted and that's where we all join for jobs and the such.

Just a note for everyone, the crew only servers seem to be working so that might be the way to go. If someone enters a crew only session through the online menu from story mode and then everyone else join the player.

Yep - worked well. If people are having trouble joining, then someone already in the server can also invite them (providing they are friends with them).

Is it possible to steal jets online? All the tutorials I've seen so far show ways with the gates open, but online they're all shut and when I approach the army shoot me immediately.

All I want to do is to bomb people repeatedly :(

Is it possible to steal jets online? All the tutorials I've seen so far show ways with the gates open, but online they're all shut and when I approach the army shoot me immediately.

Parachute in from a chopper is the easiest way.

Yup, parachute in, helicopter in or find the jumps nearby.

I'd recommend the parachute if you've got a pilot handy to drop you off.

Clotheslining Heffo with the wings of a plane the other day was good fun.

I think it was BR you clotheslines first. Then I thought it looked like a bit of fun and joined in.

We failed badly in that mission though :(

Because I don't have a keyboard it takes ages for me to type in that chat. I wanted to plan but it would've taken too long.

I wanted us all to have sticky bombs and parachutes and it'd go like this:

I fly the plane over the base with you and BR, Levo gets in via the jump. You parachute out over the first plane and throw a sticky as you decend, blow it up. BR jumps out over the second one and sticky bombs it. By this point Levo should have driven to the final one, he blows that up. I land, get out and me and levo take the Titan or whatever it was we needed to take.

Good plan, I've not got a keyboard either so takes me some time to type as well. I'll be on around 2pm, maybe earlier.

I've just been on google to check how to improve character strength. Apparently if one person is in a car, the other person can kick it repeatedly for 10 minutes and it will put their strength all the way up. Not sure how true this is, but worth a try.

Because I don't have a keyboard it takes ages for me to type in that chat. I wanted to plan but it would've taken too long.

I wanted us all to have sticky bombs and parachutes and it'd go like this:

I fly the plane over the base with you and BR, Levo gets in via the jump. You parachute out over the first plane and throw a sticky as you decend, blow it up. BR jumps out over the second one and sticky bombs it. By this point Levo should have driven to the final one, he blows that up. I land, get out and me and levo take the Titan or whatever it was we needed to take.

Could work, I wonder if we could be in the air for that long without getting shot as we parachute down and then not be fecked when we actually land on the ground.

I think the 1st time we tried it we actually destroyed all of the jets, it's just so difficult to get jets and the helicopters because of the amount of time it takes to get into them.

I've just been on google to check how to improve character strength. Apparently if one person is in a car, the other person can kick it repeatedly for 10 minutes and it will put their strength all the way up. Not sure how true this is, but worth a try.
Will test tonight.

I've maxed my stamina and driving, everything else is pretty low.

Also, my stealth is that low that I practically light sparklers and flail when I push LS.

It works, Makki, Damo and MM did it the other nite.

Nice, I'll have to do that then. All else I need is stealth, lung capacity and flying. Any tips on stealth and lung capacity?

Go underwater, but be discreet about it.

:lol: discreet? Also, it's nice to meet you, my first ever WW game gets compared to yours, my every other game is just shit but the first game is compared to your first game.

:lol: discreet? Also, it's nice to meet you, my first ever WW game gets compared to yours, my every other game is just shit but the first game is compared to your first game.
I need to do another WW, that was hella fun. I'm never around when the sign up thread comes along.

Was it being compared to mine a good thing? Haha, that's good to know.

Anyone on Xbox want to level up their stats with me tonight? I've got stamina and driving maxed. Need a scuba buddy, a ninja and maverick.

Ya, I'm up for a night of that. We can do it invite only so we dont get shot. I wont be on till a little after 9pm though.

on youtube it looks like running around in prone mode increases stealth too.

Ya, I'm up for a night of that. We can do it invite only so we dont get shot. I wont be on till a little after 9pm though.

on youtube it looks like running around in prone mode increases stealth too.
We'll get a good hour at least then.

I only do crew/friend only sessions so if you see me online feel free to join session in progress, that goes for everyone. If you speak too that's always an advantage (although judging from your previous posts you might electrocute yourself with the wires.)

I need to do another WW, that was hella fun. I'm never around when the sign up thread comes along.

Was it being compared to mine a good thing? Haha, that's good to know.

Yeah it was compared in a good way.. I think.

We'll get a good hour at least then.

I only do crew/friend only sessions so if you see me online feel free to join session in progress, that goes for everyone. If you speak too that's always an advantage (although judging from your previous posts you might electrocute yourself with the wires.)

:lol: na I'm getting a new mic today.

I had a turtle beach one before, it was class but feckload of wires all over the place so got rid., plus I wasnt gaming as much as before. Great for games like CoD or if you want to play in silence and still hear the gameplay.

Other than that, I have always used a wired one. Saves the bother of charging it constantly and all that.

So... Do you guys know about the bike money glitch? You can literally make a million an hour.