Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just parachuted myself into Heffo's car. It was James Bond-esque.

When I say into his car I mean I literally crashed into it.

It's ironic that the person who has the highest level out of us lot, isn't even on the caf.

Whenever I talk through my headset now I think of muffled funk.

That mission was retarded.

Good times tonight, hopefully there'll be talking next time.

I keep telling these guys, they need to get headsets. It's so much easier to communicate with these things.

I've got a headset... usually just me talking.

I'm in my house watching some guy getting chased by some other guys and the police on tv.... he's not doing too bad tbf.

Currently in a glitched session on the xbox with a mate where it's letting us pick Akuma bikes on the bicycle race around the airport. Knocked 15 seconds off the world record :D

I've got a headset... usually just me talking.

I'm in my house watching some guy getting chased by some other guys and the police on tv.... he's not doing too bad tbf.

Bt you're Xbox, no good to me. Only arruda and I have headsets out of these lot, and muffled funk too but it scares him.

Throw me in the scared section too

:lol: I was nervous at first, but then it helped that Arruda was speaking so we could actually communicate during the mission which helped.

You can get a headset for a tenner in game, I think the same headset is £8 on amazon.

Stupid question....those wireless headsets, the big over ear ones, can you use them as wireless earphones, for listening to music on your phone/pc etc?

No idea, but your question been answered. But you can use these as Bluetooth for your phone as well.

I've got a headset, chat's generally muted full stop though thanks to the little bastards that roam around. Sorry about that last mission, internet'a gone.