Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why waste 50k an hour though?

It seems his original idea was to have this 'protection' while he went and did clothes shopping etc...which sounds unimaginably dull to me!!

The idea of essentially creating your own VIP assassination missions by putting a bounty on one persons head, sounds more interesting - but still have no idea why you would look to pay people for the privilege!!

It's nice to have a decent car that will always be there, and that you can drive whilst not being chased by cops. What else you going to spend your money on?

I'm regularly involved in vehicular explosions, that's where most of my money goes.

Didn't realise you needed a house for heists.

Only catching up on this thread now. Saturday was great fun, I was in stitches laughing on more than one occasion. I really wish I didn't have to work Monday to Friday :(

You don't play fair BR. First running me over in a fist fight, then using a big feck off SUV against my Voltic and whatever Don was driving. If you don't get your act together I'll be putting in an official complaint.
With who? :lol:

'Tis four. Three is doable on the right map, two isn't, and one is suicide.

By the way Ando, meant to join session in progress and accidentally joined party, sorry!

I made it to wave 3 with 1...

You I suppose..... I assure you it will be a very strongly worded email. After which you'll have no option other than to severely reprimand yourself!

This response....is promotion worthy

I'm on vacation from Online for a few days until I finish the main story, which I'm loving.

In survival with Mr Ando, crashed straight after Wave 1. Wouldn't mind but they're usually a pretty straightforward 20k.

Eh? did the first survival you have to do and got to level 4 in company with some Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime with 0 team work and come out with about 2K, in which i needed to spend all on bullets!

Is there a certain map or level you have to get to or was it because it was the first time?

Eh? did the first survival you have to do and got to level 4 in company with some Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime with 0 team work and come out with about 2K, in which i needed to spend all on bullets!

Is there a certain map or level you have to get to or was it because it was the first time?

To get the 20k? You complete it (at wave 10) to get that maximum amount. Wave 8 gets about 11k, 7 around 8k. Some are easier than others. Some are easy when you know the right spots.

Ahh so it's not what you do, it's who you do?

Okay, get it out then.

Heffo showed backbone, he told me what was what! You just sit there in your tight clothes moaning.

Will be on later this eve.

Really enjoyed the missions last night - glad we finally nailed the cargobob one!

So am I. On the time we nailed the cargobob mission, we were pretty close to leaving the compound with no cargobob between us. Makki dropped me off to get a Lazer initially, but when I tried to fly it, the wing hit some boxes and I died. When I respawned, it seemed that all of you had left the compound with anything but the cargobob so I went to pick one up.

That mission wasn't that bad in the end.

:lol: I came to hang out with you, and you tried to run me over!

How generous am I, I gave you the full bounty.

You scared me! :lol: I didn't notice the red dot and thought you were gonna steal my truck.

I'm dicking around at the mo. In same world with mates and redcafe a own silent witness and tomalonge

I blew up my mates Adder while getting excited with sticky bombs.....whoops

I accidentally blew up arrudas car. When the mission started I had my starting weapon as grenades as I was purchasing them and didn't have time to change them. I completely forgot about that, and when we were getting attacked I tried shooting but instead committed suicide alongside the car.