Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Heffo punched me....so I ran him over.

Delivered a car for Simeon for 9k and some cnut was waiting by the garage to kill me after I came out. I sprinted away, round round the corner and quickly found a new session.

Tdon I'm sorry for blowing up your car. But I hope you understand that it had to be that way.

Just saw the best thing ever on twitter. Chopper that can lift things, put someones personal vehicle on tallest building.
I've done that to a caftard with him inside the car. I wanted to leave him up there so he drove off from the roof but it was his PV so he wasn't willing. I had to bring him down. If it were a random I wouldn't have.

I've requested an invite to join the crew, will be on this evening trying to level up etc. Only started playing online yesterday so need to catch up, if anyone wants to add me on PSN so I can join the chat then my id is OJKernow.

I'll be jumping on tonight and ignoring my scouse friend (who has apparently synchronised with me with online time) for a crew night.

Any xboxers going to be on at about 7 tonight?

I'll probably be on tonight. Not for missions/deathmatches/races though, I'm dedicating all of my online time to successfully stealing a fighter jet.

I've requested an invite to join the crew, will be on this evening trying to level up etc. Only started playing online yesterday so need to catch up, if anyone wants to add me on PSN so I can join the chat then my id is OJKernow.

Just invited!

Will be on later this eve.

Really enjoyed the missions last night - glad we finally nailed the cargobob one!

I'll probably be on tonight. Not for missions/deathmatches/races though, I'm dedicating all of my online time to successfully stealing a fighter jet.
Sounds like a plan to be honest! Dicking around is my favourite thing to do, I'll help you get that jet.
I'll be on I'd say. I'm on right now, but just dicking around.
Excellent! More of the same later.

Have you tried stealing one before? The army immediately blast you out of the sky.

It's tough as feck, especially as it takes you quite awhile to actually enter the jet. I've got in and sat in it. But as soon as I can move it one nice I'm blasted to bits. Game spawned me in there again and I got blasted a second time for got measure

Have you tried stealing one before? The army immediately blast you out of the sky.
It's tough as feck, especially as it takes you quite awhile to actually enter the jet. I've got in and sat in it. But as soon as I can move it one nice I'm blasted to bits. Game spawned me in there again and I got blasted a second time for got measure
Yup, landed it at the main airport too.

The trick I used was stealing a helicopter from the airport (or in your guys case having a friendly person airlift you there, you're welcome) and parachuting in so you're not in long. Get in and take off and REMEMBER to fly low or you're cannon fodder.

I'll chill nearby with a heli and pick you guys up until you've got one out undamaged. It's worth it (and a lot easier than driving in)

I was just in the middle of a gang war that I started, and I got kicked out of the session by other members, wtf is that about?

I think it'll require about 10 guys to be honest. We'll be laughing if we can get a tank as well.

Edit: Didn't realise you had to keep low.

I think it'll require about 10 guys to be honest. We'll be laughing if we can get a tank as well.

Edit: Didn't realise you had to keep low.
We need suicide bombers, drive in with sticky bombed cars and blow up everything. One guy flys out of there. Crew jet.

Got a jet on my own, flying low makes it remarkably easier.

A tank would require at least three people. One to drive, one to shoot the turret and a third for... Well... bait. But I've not nailed the strategy to get a tank as of yet.

Can? No, WILL. If you can't then I'll drop you off at the southern airport and bring one to your ass.

And I've just realised how apt your name is for jet failures.

Talk to me Goose!

Cheers mate but I won't accept a jet that I don't steal myself, it's a matter of principal.

I just saw this on gtaforums:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/626605-need-ps3-bodyguards-in-gta-online/

Hello,

I am a millionaire with 400k house and bugatti veyron. I keep running into trouble with some idiots. So I need some bodyguards who will protect me getting out of my house with my new car.

Requirements to be my bodyguard ~~~~

•Black car.
•Smart clothes (Suit)
•A good gun
•Preferably a mic.
Payment for being my bodyguard = $50,000 each hour.

Current job spots:
BODYGUARD 1 = TAKEN
BODYGUARD 2 = OPEN
BODYGUARD 3 = OPEN

Your job: Drive along side my bugatti veyron and kill anyone who tries to kill me. And just basically protect me while I carry out my daily shopping duties.

Add me on PSN: V8-Shadow

and we will meet at my house and arrange your interview there.

All sounds a bit weird, but I actually like the suggestion at the end by someone else who said that the VIP should put a 10k bounty on their own head, and then see if the other 11 people in the level (excluding the VIP and bodyguards) can assassinate the VIP. Would be, in effect, creating a new game mode that encourages teamwork on both sides.
In saying all that, it does still seem weird to me!

Great session tonight. Jumped up from lvl 24 to lvl 37 and made enough cash to buy a luxury apt and bullet supercar. Was some really laugh out loud moments too. Like me running/falling down a mountain, impromptu fist fights to the death, helicopters getting blown up, shot at and crashed. The races were epic too.

Only catching up on this thread now. Saturday was great fun, I was in stitches laughing on more than one occasion. I really wish I didn't have to work Monday to Friday :(

Heffo punched me....so I ran him over.

You don't play fair BR. First running me over in a fist fight, then using a big feck off SUV against my Voltic and whatever Don was driving. If you don't get your act together I'll be putting in an official complaint.

I don't know why people bother to buy houses and cars, it's Grand Theft Auto, not the bloody Sims.

It's nice to have a decent car that will always be there, and that you can drive whilst not being chased by cops. What else you going to spend your money on?

Only catching up on this thread now. Saturday was great fun, I was in stitches laughing on more than one occasion. I really wish I didn't have to work Monday to Friday :(

You don't play fair BR. First running me over in a fist fight, then using a big feck off SUV against my Voltic and whatever Don was driving. If you don't get your act together I'll be putting in an official complaint.

Doing missions as a crew really is fantastic! On one mission last night, makki wanted to switch cars before it started, so we drove to his apartment and he got out to get his other car. Except instead of just getting out and going into his apartment, he made a slight detour to punch a poor defenceless woman to the floor before continuing and going into his property.

No idea why that amused me as much as it did, but doing the missions together is full of those moments!