Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is a specific one, get a few mates or crew members to do it with you. Down in the dust or something. It's in the open sewers. 3k is the minimum payout, even for finishing last. Keep repeating for an hour or two, you'll be minted. Good rep scoring too!

It depends entirely on how many are there. If there's 3, then the minimum is 3k, but if there's 5+ then it's 2k or even less, which still isn't bad provided you get to finish the race and someone doesn't just make it their mission to ensure you can't finish it so you get no money...

Who's psn is 'fortboyard' (sp?)

My mate thought you were coming for him so he killed you. He apologises.

Apparently you can bet on the winner of the race. So lets say we all took it in turns to win the race, and then everyone bets on that person to win the race then we can make some good money as well that way.

I'm also stocking up my garage with SUVs so that I always have a high ticket item in my garage for sale.

Apparently you can bet on the winner of the race. So lets say we all took it in turns to win the race, and then everyone bets on that person to win the race then we can make some good money as well that way.

You can bet, but Rockstar already thought of that possibility. If someone bets money on a player to win, the odds come down so if everyone bets on that person, the odds are so low it isn't worth it.

You can bet, but Rockstar already thought of that possibility. If someone bets money on a player to win, the odds come down so if everyone bets on that person, the odds are so low it isn't worth it.

Oh is it, I haven't tried It, someone else was telling me.

Me and my mates considered this, and after realising that, I've come to the conclusion that it's a pointless addition. You should be able to bet against other players. As it is at the moment, your odds might be 17/10 (or something equally stupid and non-existent) and you'll put 2k on, and see that your price shoots down to 2/5. The issue is that you take 2/5 (right?) which makes the whole thing pointless.

If you could take that initial price you'd just all bet on the highest price, let them win and share it all out.

Down the drain. Might be better doing that with motorbikes as it's less likely people will get in each other's way then.
It's worth it to do races with varied vehicles, as you unlock the mods by winning races in given categories. I still need to win some 30 Super car races to unlock the max upgrades for those.

It's worth it to do races with varied vehicles, as you unlock the mods by winning races in given categories. I still need to win some 30 Super car races to unlock the max upgrades for those.

Yeah so we should just do this in pairs, and take it in turns to win.

Is there any point in buying the $400K apartment? Surely it'd be better to save money and buy one of the 300+ as aren't they all the same anyway?
Don't think so. I bought the 393k (so that I wouldn't have the exact same apartment as Makki) and I'm not sure what's the point of it beyond the garage. I never spend any time at home, and since you can't run inside, the bigger the house, the bigger the hassle. Any apartment that is "high-end" and can organize heists in the future is enough certainly.

Yeah so we should just do this in pairs, and take it in turns to win.
That might be a good idea. Not very fun but for the purpose of unlocking stuff for everybody it may be worth the hassle.

That might be a good idea. Not very fun but for the purpose of unlocking stuff for everybody it may be worth the hassle.

Yeah, at least then we can mod our cars how we like, and we'll still make a ton of cash in the mean time.

No point wasting on a 400k until your pockets are deep. I want a chopper, but they're bloody expensive.

Just saw the best thing ever on twitter. Chopper that can lift things, put someones personal vehicle on tallest building.

Just saw the best thing ever on twitter. Chopper that can lift things, put someones personal vehicle on tallest building.
Cargobob? We had a mission where we nicked a crate from the army base and delivered it to Lester. Stupidly realistic.

roflbot.jpg

Give me a couple of minutes to sort something out and I'll explain our epic mission.

Arruda did that to me a couple of days ago. He was kind enough to bring me down again after a little while though, but I could hear him having a good laugh while doing it. even I had to laugh at that one.

Right me, Makki, Rohan & FortBoyard entered a mission for Lester. The mission entailed us stealing a container from Merryweather that had high powered weapons in.

It needed to be airlifted out so we had to steal a cargobob from some place, the place being Fort Zancudo. We all flew into the place in 3 different cars, me & FB took the cargobob, Rohan a buzzard and Makki a jet. Unfortunately they released the tanks and that is where Makki's Adder saw it's untimely demise.

After we got out we then had to lose the police which entailed 7-10 police choppers tailing us with Rohan doing his best to take them down, shortly followed by Makki. Makki died shortly after we left, no idea how. Then with police lost we headed towards the container and along the way Rohan timed out, thankfully he was piloting the buzzard and not the cargbob. By this point the cargobob was clinging on somewhat.

We reached the container and landed the cargobob nearby. Me and FB then mistakenly got the police involved and had to take a swim to lose them, after which we then took on Merryweather. No idea how FB died, it took me some time to realise :lol:. After killing a light amount of them I went to move the container in one of those vehicles that move them (great description). Another 3 vehicles of Merryweather guards turned up and after they were dispatched it was time to move the container. I gingerly lowered the cargobob next to some storage containers and picked the container up. On the way to Lester's the engine's cut out 4-5 times and after a shakey journey and landing the missions was complete.

Unfortunately as Rohan timed out he got none of the reward, and Makki's cut was halved due to him having to claim the insurance on his Adder.

Costs 12.5k and you can't seem to transfer money over to other people right now (I tried sending Don 2k I owed him but it wouldn't let me). Makki probably makes that money back within a minute or two anyway.

I had no problems transferring money to GM earlier, he had a bounty set on him so ran over and mowed him down with an Uzi. Sent him the 2.5k straight after.

:lol: For missions like that it might be best using an older car so not as much needs to be paid out if it gets destroyed.

I had no problems transferring money to GM earlier, he had a bounty set on him so ran over and mowed him down with an Uzi. Sent him the 2.5k straight after.

Strange. I had been trying in all sorts of circumstances to try and send Don money but it wouldn't let me.

You used to be able to send money a week or 2 back, problem is you can only give $5k dollars a day. Might be disabled with the recent issues, though.