Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some unforeseen circumstances have cropped up, so just FYI I probably will only be coming on now and again to sell cars etc. in solo for a week or two. Hopefully I'm not too far behind everyone level-wise by then!

Also, Damo had the single most outrageous crash I've ever seen in a video game. Somebody nudged him at very high speed, he hit a sort of a ramp and flew....boy did he fly. I'm not sure if his car has even come down yet. Hilarious.

:mad: That was horrible. I think I ended up having to respawn twice during that race.

Because you need to turn in the sky differently than on the ground.

If on Xbox, press start whilst online and hit LB.

If on ps3, then I'll guess start and L1. It's the last tab in the pause menu for the store.

Ah wicked, I'm doing it now, thanks! Lets make a little bit of cash moneys.

Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many garages you own and can you own a garage and an apartment?

cnuts. I was online for the last hour or so but nobody sent an invite.

Are you in the PSN chat where we organise everything?

How do you get to this PSN Chat?

Not that I have been able to play for over a week! But despite the talk about this PSN chat, I ;ahevnt seen anyone explain how you get there.

How do you get to this PSN Chat?

Not that I have been able to play for over a week! But despite the talk about this PSN chat, I ;ahevnt seen anyone explain how you get there.

There's a text chat. Mics are better, but for those without, for now the text chat can be ok for some things. If anyone not in the chat has got anyone in the crew on their friends list, ask them to invite you to the chat.

Edit:

Yeah, Makki's made a chat on PSN. Will invite you if you've not got an invite. Same with anyone else in the crew, really. Just let me or someone else in the convo know your PSN, and when invited post here that you're in it.

Page 4.

I just sat in on a survival with afrocentricity and probably made about 20 kills in the entire 10 waves. Easiest 20k yet

Accidentally destroyed Makki's adder earlier. Apparently his insurance cost was 12.5k. Intended to give him the monies but apparently you can't send cash.

Taking the scenic route was a bad idea.

Great session tonight. Jumped up from lvl 24 to lvl 37 and made enough cash to buy a luxury apt and bullet supercar. Was some really laugh out loud moments too. Like me running/falling down a mountain, impromptu fist fights to the death, helicopters getting blown up, shot at and crashed. The races were epic too.

Great session tonight. Jumped up from lvl 24 to lvl 37 and made enough cash to buy a luxury apt and bullet supercar. Was some really laugh out loud moments too. Like me running/falling down a mountain, impromptu fist fights to the death, helicopters getting blown up, shot at and crashed. The races were epic too.

What did you do to jump so many levels? I'm finding levelling up quite a slow process.

I was wary of how the online formula would work but it really does leave it open for some great fun

Bullet supercar? Excellent choice. Super car performance, sports car price. That means I have to buy a new car though, I can't be seen driving the same shit as the rabble.

What did you do to jump so many levels? I'm finding levelling up quite a slow process.

I was wary of how the online formula would work but it really does leave it open for some great fun

He had probably been doing many missions with Makki. Makki was level 56 last time I was on a couple of nights ago (probably in his mid 60s-70s now) and he gets loads of missions that give you decent experience.

Yeah Makki is doing a lot of Level 60 missions with us now so payouts are at least 16k and you get a lot of rep points.

I need to start doing my own missions so I eventually get higher level ones myself!

Damo is right, higher level missions but tbh, I probably got about 5/6 levels from grinding the same race, a fair few quid, too.
Bullet supercar? Excellent choice. Super car performance, sports car price. That means I have to buy a new car though, I can't be seen driving the same shit as the rabble.
Ha! feck you. I'll kick the shit out of your new car! :D

Yeah Makki is doing a lot of Level 60 missions with us now so payouts are at least 16k and you get a lot of rep points.

I need to start doing my own missions so I eventually get higher level ones myself!

Where are you lot? I want in on this action lol.

Is there any point in buying the $400K apartment? Surely it'd be better to save money and buy one of the 300+ as aren't they all the same anyway?