Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is it me or is there an endless supply of free cars from legendarymotorsport? I've got 3 Elegy RH8's for nothing in my garage?

I've lost more money than I've made today because the missions I'm getting now are stupidly difficult and if you're paired with ransoms more than half the time they are idiots.

Heading on, join the chat if your up for races/missions with the crew.

Haha - was trying to remember who caused all that carnage at the beginning. I remember seeing Damien getting out of his car as all police were converging on you...could just imagine him saying "for fecks sake" and then the next moment he was wiped out by a police car that flew in at high speed and dragged down the road!

:lol: Yep! I'll be on around 10.

Damo trapped himself in ammunation :lol:

:lol: I used my head to get me out though :cool:

How the...? :lol:

Me and BR were doing a mission which involved going into a cemetery. BR died and I was left alone, but was running short of ammo so I went to ammunation - but in the rush I parked my car too close to the doors and with the doors being push only, going in was fine but I couldn't get out as my own car had blocked the exit :lol:

I did manage to get out in the end though. Took out my gun, shot the store owner dead, then shot the doors until they opened enough that I could jump out to freedom.

Unfortunately, when I got back to the cemetery, I ended up killing myself by plonking a grenade at my feet instead of throwing it. So pissed off at myself for that.

----------

Good news about the cash. My apartment is the 270k one, but I won't be upgrading it right now as the top end apartment is pretty much the same apart from the view. I'll either be buying another vehicle, or saving that money towards buying one of the top ones.

Damo, you are terrible with a gun btw.

:lol: Yep! I'll be on around 10.

:lol: I used my head to get me out though :cool:

Me and BR were doing a mission which involved going into a cemetery. BR died and I was left alone, but was running short of ammo so I went to ammunation - but in the rush I parked my car too close to the doors and with the doors being push only, going in was fine but I couldn't get out as my own car had blocked the exit :lol:

I did manage to get out in the end though. Took out my gun, shot the store owner dead, then shot the doors until they opened enough that I could jump out to freedom.

Unfortunately, when I got back to the cemetery, I ended up killing myself by plonking a grenade at my feet instead of throwing it. So pissed off at myself for that.

----------

Good news about the cash. My apartment is the 270k one, but I won't be upgrading it right now as the top end apartment is pretty much the same apart from the view. I'll either be buying another vehicle, or saving that money towards buying one of the top ones.

:lol: Your Ammu-Nation story reminds me of:

school-for-gifted-gary-larson-far-side.jpg

Send us an invite later when you see me online!

I'm an ok-ish driver. I tend to use the breaks well. I'd get there fast, maybe not the fastest. I'm terrible with the guns, then again I'm terrible at most online shooters. I wasnt bad on Red Dead, so if I give it time it might come back to me!

Some tit has tried to ram me off the road twice in a two and I've beat him twice in a row, and now he's left as I won four straight races. :lol:

We just did a race that somebody set to 3 laps, it lasted 9 minutes and Issy had a strop.

If you have multiple cars can you get trackers on them all or is it just one?

Trackers are put on free if you put the car in your garage right? Meaning I only have to pay for the insurance?

I was at least a minute and a half behind having been Levo'd twice and bumped off track onto a roof.

That was hilarious, 2nd time I must of hit you 4-5 times in a row before spinning you and driving off :lol:

That was hilarious, 2nd time I must of hit you 4-5 times in a row before spinning you and driving off :lol:
I fecked up trying to sabotage you by going the wrong way and hitting you from the front. Forgot what colour your car was.

I was just being chased by someone who id live, broke hard to watch them come to a halt in front of me. Put the foot down and amidst a flurry of bullets rammed them off the road head first into the damn where they exploded on impact.

Proudest moment of my life

You have to go onto story mode, it's in the online tab of the start menu. "Start gta online" or something, it'll give you some options.

Ok I never knew that, how about the gta store, I didn't see an option for that?

Sabotaging races is probably the most fun you can have after stickybombing people in the face.

It was all in good taste for those I may or may not have pissed off tonight.

That flip though in the last race Damien, I struggled with silent laughter (everyone is asleep).

Sabotaging races is probably the most fun you can have after stickybombing people in the face.

It was all in good taste for those I may or may not have pissed off tonight.

That flip though in the last race Damien, I struggled with silent laughter (everyone is asleep).

That was an epic flip!

But just so you know, Damo is currently en-route to your house where he will torture and then kill you.

Every time I try to join crew members, it says 'failed to find a compatible GTA online session containing crew members'. Is this because I'm not high enough rank yet?
Its most likely because we're in a job/on a mission. Rank has nothing to do with it, thankfully.

Also, Damo had the single most outrageous crash I've ever seen in a video game. Somebody nudged him at very high speed, he hit a sort of a ramp and flew....boy did he fly. I'm not sure if his car has even come down yet. Hilarious.

I'm back from my week in Spain tomorrow so I can really start to sink my teeth into this. Looks like everyone has advanced way ahead though :( got some catching up to do