Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm guessing it was triggered by me leaving. Can't believe I finally got that truck there and got nothing for it :lol:

Enjoyed the Extradition mission last night - but think we lost our way a bit in the planning stages!

Where did all the police keep coming from???

Did the Lester mission last night where you have to destroy the police vehicles, it wasn't exactly hard but more annoying than anything.

Takes a couple play through's to get a good plan going.

We pre-marked where the vehicles were on the map, and ended up putting sticky bombs on some of the vehicles before they highlighted.

So,e cool missions at around rank 40. Great money too. A mate has that rank, and I followed him around last night for 3 hours. Made 40k and leveled upto 21, and on the border of 22. Can't wait for 24 to get a proper assault riffle.

I'm guessing it was triggered by me leaving. Can't believe I finally got that truck there and got nothing for it :lol:

That was probably it alright. Thankfully the buyer wasn't deterred by the fact that I had driven the truck and trailer back onto the motor way, jackknifed and toppled the trailer, which then disappeared.

I was thinking we should probably give you some, but then you left so that was the end of that idea :p

Enjoyed the Extradition mission last night - but think we lost our way a bit in the planning stages!

Where did all the police keep coming from???

Did ye complete it after I left? I think I probably held us back a bit on that one. From fecking up with the rockets the first time round to getting smashing my pick up truck into everything that moved. Had around 6 police cars following me around a small stretch of road just in front of Fort Zacundo at one stage. I was having great fun, but it probably didn't help very much in terms of the mission......

I'll probably be on at 9 or so. The weekend is finally here so I won't have to worry about getting up in the morning for work either.

Did ye complete it after I left? I think I probably held us back a bit on that one. From fecking up with the rockets the first time round to getting smashing my pick up truck into everything that moved. Had around 6 police cars following me around a small stretch of road just in front of Fort Zacundo at one stage. I was having great fun, but it probably didn't help very much in terms of the mission......

I'll probably be on at 9 or so. The weekend is finally here so I won't have to worry about getting up in the morning for work either.

Haha - was trying to remember who caused all that carnage at the beginning. I remember seeing Damien getting out of his car as all police were converging on you...could just imagine him saying "for fecks sake" and then the next moment he was wiped out by a police car that flew in at high speed and dragged down the road!

We did complete the mission in the end - makki managed to land his jet right next to the briefcase and then go cross country on foot to the drop off point!!

Think that would be a good mission to do in a more coordinated fashion - it also paid out 20k which was nice...

Spent 10k on a racing bicycle to almost max stamina and it's paid off as I've just got beaten the world record on the 2 lap course around the airport, apart from 3 times which are a good 15 seconds faster as they've done them in a blista somehow...
Probably the race options in the beginning. You can chose whether it will be a compact car race (and in that category the Blista is probably the best car) or as a bicycle race. What doesn't make sense is that they don't keep separate world record tabs for different categories and lump it all in the same course.

I'm only doing half a day in work then I've got nada (zup zup) planned so will probably be on this.

I play on invite only, send me a message with a dot in if you want an invite. I've also found a good way for easy cash.

You go into invite only.

Rob a store.

Walk out and make sure the door is closed, don't worry about the police.

Press start and access the gta store.

Back out and you'll be outside the store again, you'll have the money from the last robbery but the store will be ready to rob straight away.

Made $130k in all of two hours last night. Treated myself to an apartment and a new car.

Damo trapped himself in ammunation :lol:

I trapped a caftard once. I was trying to enter the store with my car but instead found out I could lock the doors with it.

I'll be on around 5-6ish before the football, up to around 240k so bit more and I'll treat myself to an apartment.

@Heffo - How much did you get for the biker mission in the end?

I'll be on around 5-6ish before the football, up to around 240k so bit more and I'll treat myself to an apartment.

@Heffo - How much did you get for the biker mission in the end?

Think it was 14k. Bit sickened I missed out on the 20k pay off for the next mission though.

Not bad payout, well wouldn't of been considering we took 3-4 goes to manage it.

Me and you missed out on it Levo :(

I think Makki and Heffo owe us money. We'll call Jamie Carragher's mates on them if they don't pay up.

If you die in a mission, do you still Lose the $2k??

We're all getting $500k, yay!

Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.
In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we’re working on for this fall and beyond.
  • You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
  • Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we’ll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
  • We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
  • Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.
  • http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Apartment upgrade incoming, although mine is pretty sweet.

Oh nice, I'm going to upgrade the shit out of a car. I'm happy enough with my $247 apartment so won't bother upgrading that yet as I don't fancy losing $123.5k

So I'll finally have time to play this online tonight.

What's the time that everyone has decided on?

Very nice - will def get one of the apartments with 10-car garages out of that! Will prob go for the most expensive, but I think the 200k ones look good too.

Think thats a pretty good move by Rockstar. They knew they had to do something - this appeases those who have lost money and rewards all who have played and suffered some of the connection issues. It also takes some of the wind out of the sails of those who have been criticising them for reducing mission payouts so that people will buy more of their in-game cash!

Even nicer apartment for me coming now :D. That and to start the car collection.

I didn't had any issues with online. Hopefully I'll still get the money.

Also how do I buy an apartment?

Me and you missed out on it Levo :(

I think Makki and Heffo owe us money. We'll call Jamie Carragher's mates on them if they don't pay up.

Especially seeing as in the 2nd to last effort Makki ran me over when I was trying to point out he couldn't get out that way, then he mowed me down when I was killing some bikers.

Just uncalled for.

I didn't had any issues with online. Hopefully I'll still get the money.

Also how do I buy an apartment?

Same as in story mode, approach one of the large for sale signs and follow the instructions.

I'm only doing half a day in work then I've got nada (zup zup) planned so will probably be on this.

I play on invite only, send me a message with a dot in if you want an invite. I've also found a good way for easy cash.

You go into invite only.

Rob a store.

Walk out and make sure the door is closed, don't worry about the police.

Press start and access the gta store.

Back out and you'll be outside the store again, you'll have the money from the last robbery but the store will be ready to rob straight away.

Made $130k in all of two hours last night. Treated myself to an apartment and a new car.

How do you go to invite only?

I was just having a race with some cnut and he decides the best way to overtake me is to spin me out. That's not racing so I decided to quit and sent him a message calling him a cheating prick.

Especially seeing as in the 2nd to last effort Makki ran me over when I was trying to point out he couldn't get out that way, then he mowed me down when I was killing some bikers.

Just uncalled for.

When it told us to kill the bikers and there were none I drove back to the sawmill and they all appeared. I told Makki but some guy was chasing me and I had no ammo. Ran to a garage and got in a car, ran the guy down TWICE and he still got back up and shotgunned me through the windshield. When I finally directed Makki and Heffo to my corpse he and may car were gone. Bastard.

I was just having a race with some cnut and he decides the best way to overtake me is to spin me out. That's not racing so I decided to quit and sent him a merge calling I'm a cheating prick.

Don't be too harsh on yourself. Also stop sending people merges.

Excellent news about the free cash, was mulling over getting one of the cheaper 10 car apartments since I've about 260k now but definitely getting one of the top ones. Gauntlet is getting a bit of a tune up as well.