Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Which mission is it everybody is struggling on?. Just for a heads up.

There is one for Gerald, you go up to sandy shores to get meth. Go down by cabins by the lake, 4 man mission. It is very tricky as the lost gang you shoot have good range on their guns, and hard to locate. Also once you get meth, you get chased by bikes/jeeps who catch up with up quickly. Takes a while too.

Wait, so you all play as guys?

I'd rather have some eye candy to control, women look better and three of the characters are already dudes.

Although, it's probably just me.

I'd rather have some eye candy to control, women look better and three of the characters are already dudes.

I would have liked a woman to take her for a lesbian lapdance.

Well, not visually, but as a team in the chat. PS3 lads are always in a chat session. Anytime I've played I've been on a chat with mates already. Myself and silentwitness just used the text messaging, very handy if no mic/can't join chat

Do you guys use the ingame mobile text messaging? I've sent a few as it's more convenient, dunno if people get em tho as they never reply.... the pricks...

The thing with the last attempt of that mission last night was how we'd figured out how to hold off most of the heat, we'd tackled the respawn problem...but no way could we have known we had to blow up the dealer away from the hangar. Considering we've blown up 10 vehicles and killed about 50 people already, why not let us do the same to the dealer in the same place?

The thing with the last attempt of that mission last night was how we'd figured out how to hold off most of the heat, we'd tackled the respawn problem...but no way could we have known we had to blow up the dealer away from the hangar. Considering we've blown up 10 vehicles and killed about 50 people already, why not let us do the same to the dealer in the same place?
I told several times to get someone on the buzzard before getting the coke because that's when the dealer spawns. I saw him fleeing in a plane in our first attempt and almost caught him with the minigun.

Hope to join you all again tonight - really enjoyed the races etc but hoping we can do more missions tonight?

That's what I thought, but after reading Arruda's post it seems that the dealer was fleeing from the hanger we were in and we had to shoot him down before he reached another destination.

It'll get done tonight. I probably wont be able to play until around 9, so if the rest of ye can wait until then to do it, great. If not, feck the lot of ye :p

I'll be on a bit later, not far off getting myself a good apartment.

At what level can you buy the assault rifle? I can pick it up, but can't restock ammo yet. Think I hit level 20.

All I could hear was little American white kids, trying to talk gangsta.

Yep - the ingame chat is best ignored - have it set to friends and crew but don't think I've heard anyone using it. Think we will def need to for heists.

I'm not on till 11pm, you feckers better not do that mission without me....not after all the times I died attempting it. I somehow lost 50k last nite!

Really annoys me how much money you lose when you die.

The whole sandbox idea doesn't work so well when you are heavily penalised for dying.

Yep - the ingame chat is best ignored - have it set to friends and crew but don't think I've heard anyone using it. Think we will def need to for heists.

Where's the option to do that? Can't stand listening to randomers talk shite.

Any patch out yet? Supposed to be one out today to fix the other restart mission glitches.

There has been an update. I don't know if it's done that; I hoped it was for the heists!

By the way, survival mode. I'd been to wave 8 and got 18000 before, which was great. We then got to wave 10 and that's the last one - it does have an end. Strange that you only get 20k for it, but all things considered, if you get that far it's good money.

There has been an update. I don't know if it's done that; I hoped it was for the heists!

By the way, survival mode. I'd been to wave 8 and got 18000 before, which was great. We then got to wave 10 and that's the last one - it does have an end. Strange that you only get 20k for it, but all things considered, if you get that far it's good money.

Ya, it is sweet. I've gotten to level 5 only. But I was at a crap rank so my gun selection was crap. Might try it again tonight.

At what level can you buy the assault rifle? I can pick it up, but can't restock ammo yet. Think I hit level 20.

Either 20 or 24. I think it's 24. Great weapon to have.

That friendly fire last night was so frustrating and I agree that we can beat it but think ideally everyone in it needs to be around level 24 or higher as the assault rifle is a great weapon to have and the armour you get is decent (not sure if it is the heavy one or whether that comes a bit later).

We all need to stock up on food too before mission is accepted so we can heal ourselves mid mission.

It's called The Los Santos Connection and I'm determined that we can beat it. Just if someone is to take the buzzard, don't let it be me as I'm easily the worst at flying.

I'll be on until early hours tonight once I get this assignment done. Day off tomorrow.

I'm a latecomer and won't be online until Monday but can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to join the crew?

Either 20 or 24. I think it's 24. Great weapon to have.

That friendly fire last night was so frustrating and I agree that we can beat it but think ideally everyone in it needs to be around level 24 or higher as the assault rifle is a great weapon to have and the armour you get is decent (not sure if it is the heavy one or whether that comes a bit later).

We all need to stock up on food too before mission is accepted so we can heal ourselves mid mission.

It's called The Los Santos Connection and I'm determined that we can beat it. Just if someone is to take the buzzard, don't let it be me as I'm easily the worst at flying.

We were so close, it's definitely do-able and now we know what to expect as the mission comes to an end.

If we can all stay alive and get to the hangar, 2 up the stairs (4 in total) on each side. 1 in a car waiting until the go-ahead to get the dealer and the other in the helicopter.

Add me jeston and I'll add you to the chat.

Levo956

And if people want to join in with the crew can they join the online chat, lot easier to organise and communicate.

Also, if you have one by the time you turn 24 (or pick one up in a mission after that) you save yourself the money from buying it. That said it's important enough to get it asap if you don't find one easily.

Spent 10k on a racing bicycle to almost max stamina and it's paid off as I've just got beaten the world record on the 2 lap course around the airport, apart from 3 times which are a good 15 seconds faster as they've done them in a blista somehow...

That last mission me, Makki, Levo and Heffo were playing was weird. That last biker must've run off or something.