Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doing the construction site mission with friends. Spending ages trying to find a chopper. Is there any other way up?

I had 4 star wanted level while in a chopper and I landed on a roof, I then ran out of bullets, had no way of getting down so was stuck up there till the cops slid down some ropes and shot me

Made some good money today - also love the Survival missions

That's it I give up, feck this game, all I wanted to do is play missions tonight, managed to play 1, just died 3 times in space of 10 minutes in free roam while trying to buy some ammunition first time was on my way to ammunition when someone walked into my car, so starts beating on me so I killed him with my fists, cops show up along with another player who drives into ammu nation with his car, he got killed then cops killed me while I was climbing over his car, I respawn round corner walk to ammu nation and the car is blocking the door shut, then this guy shows up gets out of his car and shoots me dead, then I respawn and the same guy comes round the corner so I stole a car to get out of there and a bounty gets on my head and cops everywhere,

Doing the construction site mission with friends. Spending ages trying to find a chopper. Is there any other way up?
Vespucci Helipad by the Marina has choppers coming and going. You better off stopping on top of Maze Bank and sniping some before landing on roof.

That's it I give up, feck this game, all I wanted to do is play missions tonight, managed to play 1, just died 3 times in space of 10 minutes in free roam while trying to buy some ammunition first time was on my way to ammunition when someone walked into my car, so starts beating on me so I killed him with my fists, cops show up along with another player who drives into ammu nation with his car, he got killed then cops killed me while I was climbing over his car, I respawn round corner walk to ammu nation and the car is blocking the door shut, then this guy shows up gets out of his car and shoots me dead, then I respawn and the same guy comes round the corner so I stole a car to get out of there and a bounty gets on my head and cops everywhere,
Make a solo session with some easy store hold-ups and stuff like that to get you started. then when you're better equipped or in the company of caftards join the other sessions.

Make a solo session with some easy store hold-ups and stuff like that to get you started. then when you're better equipped or in the company of caftards join the other sessions.
How do you do that? Will try it tomorrow

Finally been offered the Violent Duct mission, seen they've knocked it down to $3000? Is that just on normal mode or have they adjusted it?

They've adjusted it. Don't know if the latest update is out yet on xbox, but in it they've also blocked being able to repeat missions via RT.

Yeah, not only that but Retries are gone when you pass the mission like Damo said. So no more grinding.

Make the best of it while you still got it.

Yeah we could still redo it, but only about three times. Even then though the option to do 'replay' the normal way came up. Odd. Then again, for 3k it's not really worth more or less than any other missions.

I kept getting a mission from Gerald for 'Meth'd Up' which I thought I'd done and was a starting mission everyone did - hence the invites. In reality it was just Gerald saying 'Liam, you ain't done this yet. It's worth five grand!'.

Yeah we could still redo it, but only about three times. Even then though the option to do 'replay' the normal way came up. Odd. Then again, for 3k it's not really worth more or less than any other missions.

I kept getting a mission from Gerald for 'Meth'd Up' which I thought I'd done and was a starting mission everyone did - hence the invites. In reality it was just Gerald saying 'Liam, you ain't done this yet. It's worth five grand!'.

I've done that mission so many times, kept getting invites to them. Actually a pretty tough mission, even if you have 4 people. The 5k is nice though.

I love the car races. It's quite amusing watching people smash into the non-movable lampposts or watching someone trying to cut you up or smash into you and end up spinning or crashing :lol:

Game was glitching like a fecker there. Takes me an eternity to get into the car. Then I just magically appear in it, and skips forward a bit.

Up to about 200k now after a good session, was racing with around 7 others from the crew. Absolute mayhem at times, if you manage to get out in front it's an easy win as everyone else just piles into each other :lol:

Managed to get around 200k with Mr Anderson, was an easy mission to do aswell.

Yeah, I had the glitching trying to get into cars too. :lol:

On the other hand the PSN crew is wasting all it's money trying to do an impossible mission.

What a stupid mission. We manage to survive with 3/4 for a while and then we fail the mission not knowing we have to destroy the dealers car before they get there. At that point it was time to give up.

Need to get back to stackin' paper.

Been doing solo online world for a bit to get some easy cash, an npc put a 5k bounty on me so it's basically a free 5k if I just stay here for 45 minutes or whatever. :lol:
Going to the solo world makes it much easier to get the cars for simeon too when he texts you, and I've found there's a lot more of those Gallvanter Baller suv's (that you can sell for 9k at LA customs). Probably because you don't have any competition getting them.

I tend to stick to solo/invite only. Way too many dicks out there.

Thanks for the invites yesterday, sorry for not accepting. I was playing with my best mate and he didn't fancy joining a bunch of United supporters, he's a teeny bit scouse.

What a stupid mission. We manage to survive with 3/4 for a while and then we fail the mission not knowing we have to destroy the dealers car before they get there. At that point it was time to give up.

I didn't understand, I thought the guy ran away in a plane... Either way that's why I said to collect the Buzzard before the Coke, so as soon as he spawned he could be killed.

My girlfriend is complaining that in the last few days I haven't been myself. I seem too distracted on the phone when talking to her and send less texts and calls. She thinks something is wrong with me/us. I don't feel that way, I love her the same way.

If you were my girlfriend you'd prefer to be replaced by
1) Another girl
2) A man
3) GTA Online

?

It's a level 50 mission, on Hard mode. As a whole we're under-equipped and under-levelled for that. We almost did it first time, stuff like the Mini-Gun makes mowing down enemies so easy...

My girlfriend is complaining that in the last few days I haven't been myself. I seem too distracted on the phone when talking to her and send less texts and calls. She thinks something is wrong with me/us. I don't feel that way, I love her the same way.

1) Another girl
2) A man
3) GTA Online

?

GTA, you'll get given out to most likely, but GTA can't love you back like a man or woman so its ok.

The one night I decided to stay on and try and do some missions and we get stuck on that for about 2 1/2 hours. I was a broken man after that last failed attempt.

And as a further kick in the balls it made me sleep through my first 2 alarms and be late for work this morning.

Which mission is it everybody is struggling on?. Just for a heads up.

It's a level 50 mission, on Hard mode. As a whole we're under-equipped and under-levelled for that. We almost did it first time, stuff like the Mini-Gun makes mowing down enemies so easy...

Another issue was the friendly fire thing. A couple of time I've tried to quickly leave cover and fire of a few shots before ducking down quickly. But because I try and do it in one quick action, if the game auto-aims at a team-mate I usually end up shooting them once or twice before I can stop.

And then there's you and Makki beating your own team mates to death.....:p

We should have had it the last time in fairness so I don't think it's a case of not having enough firepower (although more would obviously help) and that was a man down as well.

1) Another girl
2) A man
3) GTA Online

?

A man. Technically it is true, we are all men in the caf crew!