Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ill be on from 7.30ish. Sell a car at los santos customs, do simeons daily car robbing to make a hsndy 18k altogether, then im free for missions.

Overview, join the PSN chat. We can't communicate with you otherwise.

Will be on later tonight, probably around 8 or so. Hopefully get enough cash tonight to get one of the 10 car properties (just passed the 200k mark last night).

Just had a deathmatch with someone using a modded controller, fecking pathetic.

Had a good few missions with Damien just now, some were pretty solid.

Yeah, they were good. One thing that strikes me about you is the way you drive (and I assume fly helicopters, though I wasn't able to see) - you're immaculate. On the right side of the road and everything and don't think you went off the road once and you certainly didn't crash!

That last mission we did, where you went off in the helicopter, I was supposed to follow you right then but I had a bit of trouble getting down so if I had gone down to my car and went towards you on foot, I think we'd have been able to deal with those gang members together.

I've not been able to join a crew session yet. Will be on later no doubt

Yeah, they were good. One thing that strikes me about you is the way you drive (and I assume fly helicopters, though I wasn't able to see) - you're immaculate. On the right side of the road and everything and don't think you went off the road once and you certainly didn't crash!

That last mission we did, where you went off in the helicopter, I was supposed to follow you right then but I had a bit of trouble getting down so if I had gone down to my car and went towards you on foot, I think we'd have been able to deal with those gang members together.

:lol: Cheers, I said further back that the driving is my strong point really. Yeah I was going to pick you up and then saw the chopper coming in and more red dots so panicked and bailed!

I sent a friend request to you and overview last night so I could add you to the chat. Some of you have mics to chat in the game (like Arruda and Makki) but to get people together who are on different servers, the text chat works well.
Overview's joined the chat.
Is that how you all chat while in game?

Yeah, helps get us organised for missions and the like.

Unlocked Survival missions last night. Only four people are allowed to do them. Me and two mates and some randomer went to about Wave 8. The guy was an absolute machine. Made about $18k doing that.
Got to wave 8 as well now, sweet.

I'll be on this later, finally have an apartment again after my last save got deleted.

Add me Damien and I'll join the text chat.

I sent a friend request to you and overview last night so I could add you to the chat. Some of you have mics to chat in the game (like Arruda and Makki) but to get people together who are on different servers, the text chat works well.

Could you add me to the chat as well mate? (PSN is azen_86)

Added you both as friends, accept and I'll invite you to chat.

Anyone else who wants access to the PSN chat who doesn't already, post here and myself/Levo/someone else will add you. If someone does add you to it, can you or the person adding post here?

So, who's on Xbox? I'll add ye.

Robbed from OP

afrocentricity - afrocentricity
bosnian_red - bosnian brigade
Duffy - thechrisduffy
Goooose - UnderTheRabbit
izzydiggler - I Got A Fever
Liam147 - LiamW16
Mr Anderson - JonoKiiid
SilentWitness - Silent4Witness
TheSkeldinator - X Mr Paranoid X
vanthaman - RockRollStar

I just lost about 10k after that mission because that cnut kept spawn killing me, at least I put the money away first that we got.

Anyone else who wants access to the PSN chat who doesn't already, post here and myself/Levo/someone else will add you. If someone does add you to it, can you or the person adding post here?

Add me please.

Might be a couple of days until I actually have the time to get into this though.

I'm beginning to get fed up with this game. Spend most of the time trying to join games but it always ends up with me being host and no one ever joins the games, the matchmaking is shit