Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got up to around 100k playing with Sol, Makki, Arruda, Tdon etc.

Probably be on again later to try and get a 200k+ apartment.

When you buy a new apartment do you get to sell the old one?

Made about $115k last night with the posters mentioned above.

Made me laugh on the first 'Titan' mission. Makki was patiently waiting for others, you decided to fly by with me in the passenger seat straight into the middle of the fight :lol:

That Titan mission was a good laugh, personal highlight was when I tried boarding when ye started to take off and the stairs flipped me about 10 feet into the air :lol:

Earned 90k tonite and went up about 7 levels. Cheers to Makki, Damo, Arruda, Solius and co. Great night.

Oh, watch out for Makki, btw. He brought me back to his apartment then killed me with a baseball bat.

Sorry for running you over about 50 times :lol:

Had a good night playing with Don, Makki and Arruda at the end. To end the night we (me, Don and Makki) went on a mission that earned us $16k. It was pretty long but not that hard - had to crack a safe then take a boat back to the marina, but the boat journey was quiet with no ambush at all.

Once the mission had finished and we exited to freeroam mode, we saw a helicopter next to us so went on it and Makki flew us around:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

While in the air, Makki got kicked from the server but the helicopter managed to land fine despite nobody flying it - well, we thought there was nobody. When we landed, me and Don discovered Makki's corpse in the helicopter:

0_0.jpg

With the helicopter landing in the middle of the freeway(?) there was a pileup of cars so Don did what anyone would do and jumped on top of one and gunned down loads of civilians. Police came around and he got chased, though they found it hard to get past all of the cars.

Due to the rampage, an NPC put a bounty on his head so when Makki managed to rejoin the server, he got Don to come around to his apartment to be safe... then this happened:

Oh, watch out for Makki, btw. He brought me back to his apartment then killed me with a baseball bat.

:lol:

Makki's body was still there, so I got him to come over and he took a picture:

0_0.jpg

Nice way to end things.

You get 50% back when you buy the new one. Confirmed yesterday by me. Bought a 393k apartment in Makki's building and got 67k returned from my previous one.

It's expensive.

100 bucks isn't too bad. Plus while saving for an apartment, I'd rather not lose 2k a life because someone acts the bollocks.

Saved me one time too, some fecker was hiding by Simeon garage, tried jumping me to rob me and the car I got to sell.

Heist rooms come with the apartments that have 10 car garages only (so the apartments cost over 200k). I don't remember seeing a board in my heist room but there was a map.

Oh jeez I wish I saved up more now.

Is it possible to sell your old apartment, and get a more expensive version?

EDIT: just saw the above post.

I think it's a good thing.

Definitely.

I'm looking forward to the heists even more now. Even though we were all doing the same thing, that last mission felt a bit like one. Took ages to do but was enjoyable.

When I get on tonight I'll probably buy a lot of food to build strength mid-mission. I've not really done it before and end up paying the price by usually getting killed pretty early. What Makki did when he healed himself despite being in his car chased by loads of enemies, he was upside down as well (I think) and on his last little bit of health without being killed was amazing.

Managed to get myself involved in a mission where I died twice and still got paid 10k

What are the best snacks for healing?

100 bucks isn't too bad. Plus while saving for an apartment, I'd rather not lose 2k a life because someone acts the bollocks.

Saved me one time too, some fecker was hiding by Simeon garage, tried jumping me to rob me and the car I got to sell.
I've never used it. I'd rather think of this as a survival game. I avoid contact with any one I don't know, and usually know where I'm going and how I want to get there. A fast car makes killing you very difficult. Also avoid spending too long in the internet or on the map so no one surprises me. I don't think I've been killed that often except when I'm myself looking for trouble with other players.

I also noted that if I blow up someone else's insured car it's me who pays for it, so I'm really dropping of the sticky bomb routine unless it's an expensive bounty or something like that.

I'll be on at around noon my time (5pm for you guys in England) for a few hours so whoever wants to do some missions then (on Xbox). Wanna make a decent amount of money since I don't have an apartment or anything yet, and I don't want to take my free car that I got for pre ordering the game because I don't have a garage to put it in :lol:

Coming on now for a little bit - mainly to see if my cars are still there. I've heard that if you've had multiple cars destroyed/impounded, and you call the mechanic to bring another of your cars to you, that the cars that have been destroyed/impounded are lost forever. Hope that isn't true or my Vacca is gone.

Just had a deathmatch with someone using a modded controller, fecking pathetic.

Had a good few missions with Damien just now, some were pretty solid.

How did you know it was a modded controller and how does that play?

I'm back on.

How did you know it was a modded controller and how does that play?

I'm back on.

He killed me with a pistol just after me and Damien had exited a mission, got the lead on me from distance and then I got him with a shotgun. I then hid round a corner and waited for him, got 3-4 shots on him whilst he thought I was still behind the wall and then all of a sudden he's shooting it like a machine gun and kills me. Modded controllers turn single fire weapons into automatic, people use them on COD and the like.

I'll be on at around noon my time (5pm for you guys in England) for a few hours so whoever wants to do some missions then (on Xbox). Wanna make a decent amount of money since I don't have an apartment or anything yet, and I don't want to take my free car that I got for pre ordering the game because I don't have a garage to put it in :lol:
I have you on Xbox, I tried joining when you sent that invite over the weekend but must have missed the opportunity. I'll catch up with you later no doubt though. :)