Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
How the crap do we get this van. If we take it from the top and chuck a grenade from the roof.

Lol swung at you by accident, could see you getting ready to cap me...

Does anyone else just see random caftards and jump in cars with them and then think what now.

:lol: The water cannon...

Aah I gotta bail, but I'll catch you guys later in the week...

I'm feckin losing money by the bucket load and I don't know how!

Loads of fun tonight, particularly in that airport mission. Once on the access ramp I landed on the gas tanks, they exploded, I survived. Another loved a clean high speed drive in Makki's half-broken car. And in the last one I Kamikazed my plane trying to kill some Solius' chasers. And loved the botched landing at the end as well.

Some wanker kept hanging around by the car impound and when I went to get my car back he killed me. Needed to get it back though so had to keep trying. cnut cost me $4k.

Some wanker kept hanging around by the car impound and when I went to get my car back he killed me. Needed to get it back though so had to keep trying. cnut cost me $4k.

Would be good if we had the choice of passive but still be allowed to get our guns out. It's actually scary when you're around other people because you're not sure if they're going to try and kill you or not so you have to act cautiously. What kind of world are we living in??

The mini is fecking atrocious to race in. One tap and it flips 180.

I'm in a group of guys that are terrible at races, I'm winning every time.

Kind if stupid that in parachute races you don't get 15 points for coming in first in the timing.

About to buy my apartment, some guy starts shooting at me so I go into passive mode. He tries shooting and then gives up. Runs me over instead. Now I can't afford the place as I'm 2k short. Dickhead.

The AI can be so fecking dumb, why do they randomly just crash into you?

made 70k tonight, with a good few missions involving the caf crew. I have my heart on one of the 205k apartments, holds 10 cars so it would be a good start for me. Only needs another 30k. Only ok, if we had full crew of four in some of the missions, we would have done much better. I had a few brainfart, and we got stuck with 2 feckers for one mission.

I'll be on again tomorrow tonight.

I was chasing some guy around earlier, he ran into the ammu-nation so I shot him in there while in my car, go in to collect his money and then store owner kills me:lol:
Happened twice after that as well just walking into the store.. haven't walked in there since :nervous: