Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just had four of us in the game before the wife accedentally turned off my Xbox...be back in a min.

Was wondering what happened. :lol: I keep forgetting that basically everyone has body armour so aiming for anything but their head is useless.

You fecking tards :lol: Who did that sorry excuse for a landing?

Markus decided to re-enact the ending of Con Air for us and cost us all £10k.

I've found that once you enter a match with loads of people it's fine, it's getting a match that is full that's the problem

The guy in this game is level 30, about to do battle of Los santos, a fighter jet dog fight team death match

Okay shitc**ts, I'm coming on, what's happening?

That tanker mission was class, 4 star police at one point, I blew up a helicopter and a garage trying to keep them off you. :lol:

That tanker mission was class, 4 star police at one point, I blew up a helicopter and a garage trying to keep them off you. :lol:
I was feckin leathering the driver with bullets while you were holdin the car steady but he just wasn't feckin stoppin :lol:

Are they different driving mechanics online? Seem to be constantly on the rev limiter when in car's online, makes them slow.

Quick question, are you lot using auto aim or free aim in these missions?

This game is just so surreal. I went and buzzed on Damiens apartment and now he's taking me god knows where in his car. Now he just kicked me out his car :lol:

This all sounds so good, I can't wait to get back home from working away. Looks like my social life will take yet another hit.

Grenades are fun! Sorry overview, innocent bystanders often get caught up in the madness...

Just witnessed some right cnuts on the game, queuing up at the docks, I dropped off a car to Simeon and got 9k, then he ran me over straight away, so I lost 2k, had to respawn in passive mode, then deposited money on my phone, then he ran me over straight away but I was half way through quitting the game