Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
All right, for newer lads:

The fastest known way to make some very useful starting money and levelling up is by repeating a mission called "Violent Duct". If done quickly it can provide more than 100k/per hour.

If you chose to join some crew members on this mission: At the end of the voting screen, make your vote and DON'T PRESS X (continue). Just carefully spam R2. Otherwise it may give trouble re-starting the mission.

If you're interested on doing it may be easier to arrange for timings and state your availability by joining the crew chat room in PSN. Just ask someone from the crew and in your friends list for an invitation.

Aye, I'm in the crew/have a rockstar account... someone give me their gamer tag to add, you can have the honour of being the first ever person I've added on PSN...

Makki (markozindovic) is on a lot. Not sure if he's on right now but he's usually on most often. Just let him know who you are and ask for an invite to the chat.

Kinda wish I'd bought this on ps3, there's hardly ever any xbox crew members online

SilentWitness asked a few pages back about whether it's possible the newbies in their crew who have it on xbox can join the mains one as there's hardly anyone on. Might help to stop that part of the crew dying off. I've got no problem with that but it's up to Big-Red.

Got in on the VD mission with Makki, markus and Rohan and it froze on loading :(. Here's to hoping it'll re-appear.

I'm guessing the servers are fully up and running now then, whenever I've logged in this evening every single store on the map has been done over.

Will be up for doing some missions in about 10 minutes.
Was it you I locked down in Ammunation with my car? :lol:

SilentWitness asked a few pages back about whether it's possible the newbies in their crew who have it on xbox can join the mains one as there's hardly anyone on. Might help to stop that part of the crew dying off. I've got no problem with that but it's up to Big-Red.
I think that would be for the best, I've not seen more than 4 caftards in same game world

All right, for newer lads:

The fastest known way to make some very useful starting money and levelling up is by repeating a mission called "Violent Duct". If done quickly it can provide more than 100k/per hour.

If you chose to join some crew members on this mission: At the end of the voting screen, make your vote and DON'T PRESS X (continue). Just carefully spam R2. Otherwise it may give trouble re-starting the mission.

If you're interested on doing it may be easier to arrange for timings and state your availability by joining the crew chat room in PSN. Just ask someone from the crew and in your friends list for an invitation.
I'd be well up for doing this from about 11pm onwards, if anyone feels like helping. :angel:

Any idea how to claim for cars? Had a car and fitted a tracker and the insurance, came out of the garage and got the insurance company as a contact.

Did a job with makki and then after the mission the car is nowhere to be seen and they is no insurance company contact in my phone.

Any idea how to claim for cars? Had a car and fitted a tracker and the insurance, came out of the garage and got the insurance company as a contact.

Did a job with makki and then after the mission the car is nowhere to be seen and they is no insurance company contact in my phone.

Ring Moors motor insurance (or something) in your contacts on your phone

Loving this airport mission! Rohan getting flipped by the aircraft door was brilliant :lol: