Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually he can, he can listen to anyone speaking in his vicinity when he dies. At least I hear a lot of dudes that kill me and I have it set to only crew and friends.
Not sure maybe you can only hear who kills you?.

Anyway I just bought an apartment for 137k, but it does not have a mission board inside to do the hiest missions.

I take it they will patch it In later, or do only the more expensive versions have them?

Anyway I just bought an apartment for 137k, but it does not have a mission board inside to do the hiest missions.

I take it they will patch it In later, or do only the more expensive versions have them?
No one has it yet, it will be patched to everyone soon (I hope)!

If you have to go don't feel forced to stay, I'll just continue alone anyway.

I need the money!! :lol:

But I haven't eaten all day so I probably won't stay too much longer, I'll see how I feel. I need more money though.

feck those races. I died so many times because I took the dirt bike.

I know it's GTA but I hate the pricks who just actively try and crash into you rather than race when it's a "standard" race and not the gta race version.

Am I not safe in Ammu-Nation? I had to do something so I went in there. Came back to my room and I was outside the Ammu-Nation with 2k less but all my money was in the bank?

I'll be on around 7 for some help with levelling and money making.

Just started a 3 way death match, everyone left before it started and I won automatically. :D

I can never find you on the crew menu Solius, you could be doing some money with us.

Sol I'm coming to find you buddy

Ok, next time I'm doing this I'll invite you. If you get it to other jobs take them as well as it may be me trying to trigger the correct one.

Arruda and I just made a sweet £250k

Edit: As if I was too lazy to refresh and see that he already posted.

FFS. I've been playing for a few hours and I'm on about $48k from $17k earlier.

I only realised yesterday that it costs you about $1000 in medical bills every time you die. Me and my mates wiping each other out has also wiped my bank balance.

Another thing would be: to anyone looking to make quick money, do races. Typically over 3k for winning and 1.5k for losing. Only lasts a couple of minutes, and you can replay them as often as you want.

Do you not feel like you're cheating the game? (This post is pure jealousy). :(

Just bought my first apartment for 223k. Now to fill the 10 car garage!

I'm thinking of going for that one as well.

It's not too shabby. I wish you could run in your house though, the bedroom is far from the front door!

That's enough for me for one night. Today I got an apartment, tomorrow can be money for doing up cars :D

Right, so I load up GTA Online for the first time, and it's got me doing shitty introductory missions... when does the real fun start? And how the feck do I get in with you lot?!

Heist rooms come with the apartments that have 10 car garages only (so the apartments cost over 200k). I don't remember seeing a board in my heist room but there was a map.

Add someone who can invite you to the crew text chat and they can help you.

This sounds useful, but I literally have no clue what I'm doing. Do you mean add someone in game or just on to my PSN account? If it's the former.... how?!

This sounds useful, but I literally have no clue what I'm doing. Do you mean add someone in game or just on to my PSN account? If it's the former.... how?!

Add someone to PSN. I won't be on till 10pm, but someone in the crew probably is on right now.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/redcafe

And if you haven't done so already, send a request to join there by making a rockstar account if you don't have one already.

Add someone to PSN. I won't be on till 10pm, but someone in the crew probably is on right now.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/redcafe

And if you haven't done so already, send a request to join there by making a rockstar account if you don't have one already.

Aye, I'm in the crew/have a rockstar account... someone give me their gamer tag to add, you can have the honour of being the first ever person I've added on PSN...

Aye, I'm in the crew/have a rockstar account... someone give me their gamer tag to add, you can have the honour of being the first ever person I've added on PSN...
There's loads in the first post of this thread

Mine is NeonDelta, but I don't have gta for ps3

I'm guessing the servers are fully up and running now then, whenever I've logged in this evening every single store on the map has been done over.

Will be up for doing some missions in about 10 minutes.