Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
went on last night, tried connecting to crew members about 5 or 6 times, no dice.

On xbox

still got myself about $30K though, some good missions

What's your g-tag? I have Liam silent witness and vantheman on my friends list already. I haven't played with them yet, I'm just ranking up with friends quickly so I can have access to the better missions.

I'm in the same boat. I only managed to get online on Friday and I went away for the weekend. After the news R* intend to reset all profiles I didn't bother last night.

I now fear it's getting a little CODish where it's difficult for newcomers to get into as people have already levelled up and have mint weapons etc.

Say whaaat?

That was a good session lads. Thanks

Say whaaat?

Was posted last page. Someone contacted R* support and they said they intended to reset all profiles today, but any money earnt would stay.

I'm not sure if it was confirmed as fake but was enough to put me off playing last night.

Edit: Didn't read the other posts so it appears it was BS. I might go on tonight then.

Was posted last page. Someone contacted R* support and they said they intended to reset all profiles today, but any money earnt would stay.

I'm not sure if it was confirmed as fake but was enough to put me off playing last night.

Edit: Didn't read the other posts so it appears it was BS. I might go on tonight then.

Yeah, it was posted four pages ago. If a reset was going to happen, the first you'd find out about it would be on the Rockstar Newswire page and not a support chat. Link to the support thing from someone else asking if it was going to be reset:

Fake: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...200267306-GLOBAL-RESET-TOMORROW-is-this-true-

Besides, if it was happening, the first place we'd find out is on the Newswire rather than a tweet from someone on twitter who "found out" about it from Rockstar's support.

It's the top answer on there.

Yeah, it was posted four pages ago. If a reset was going to happen, the first you'd find out about it would be on the Rockstar Newswire page and not a support chat. Link to the support thing from someone else asking if it was going to be reset:

It's the top answer on there.

Cheers.

It did prevent me playing yesterday, but when I tried in the morning it was still being tempermental.

Are you noticing any sweet spots time wise to get a decent amount of crew members on?

I'm online now, will try and find some of you. Kinda posses I keep getting put in manual aim only sessions!

I assume you don't have to worry about spoilers in GTA online if you haven't finished the game yet?

Something wrong making it very hard to send invites. I no longer see the invites spamming to everybody and some rejecting/busy/joining...

Something wrong making it very hard to send invites. I no longer see the invites spamming to everybody and some rejecting/busy/joining...

:( What is going on with the VD you inboxed me about?

Still not touched online. Waiting until I stop hearing reports of people losing everything before I have a dabble.

:( What is going on with the VD you inboxed me about?
I got it but then switched servers and lost it, I didn't know that happened. I can't invite your cousin without him being in my friends list though, he needs to add me.

I think instead of trying to join crew members, if you add their gamertag and join as friends it may work better.

I got it but then switched servers and lost it, I didn't know that happened. I can't invite your cousin without him being in my friends list though, he needs to add me.

Ahh okay. Let me know next time.

I think instead of trying to join crew members, if you add their gamertag and join as friends it may work better.
Yeah, I think it does. I'm definitely not seeing everybody who's online on the crew invite menu.

Question, is passive mode just a way to stop getting shot? Can you be punched/mowed down by a vehicle too?

I think its $2000 you lose each time you're wasted? So I've started using it, but hadn't done much freeroaming with it so not sure of the full capabilities.

Passive mode is for pussies. But yeah, you can still be killed.

Passive mode is for pussies. But yeah, you can still be killed.

It's needed on some games. Some people are there simply to feck up your game.

Question, is passive mode just a way to stop getting shot? Can you be punched/mowed down by a vehicle too?

I think its $2000 you lose each time you're wasted? So I've started using it, but hadn't done much freeroaming with it so not sure of the full capabilities.

Any attack while on foot I believe. However I seem to always have people who are incredibly accurate at shooting me as I drive past them at speed.

Who's Adam glanza? Because he's a prick.
That's me, sorry I was playing with other friends and they didnt know you were part of our crew.

I told them to stop shooting but I guess it was too late, I guess to them you just looked like any other potential enemy.

I didnt actually shoot you but maybe they were in my car, either way apologies.

That's me, sorry I was playing with other friends and they didnt know you were part of our crew.

I told them to stop shooting but I guess it was too late, I guess to them you just looked like any other potential enemy.

Maybe I was a bit harsh calling you a prick, but I heard someone say "He's in the bush" and I assume that was you because it was only you there?

Was just robbing a shop and a random npc tried to be a have a go hero and shot at me. Thought it was some other online dick :lol:

Was just robbing a shop and a random npc tried to be a have a go hero and shot at me. Thought it was some other online dick :lol:

I have that all the time. Surprising how arsey some of these NPC's can get - you're only relieving them of their money after all. Once I was in a hurry and thought 'I'll be nice and spare the shopkeeper his life', when suddenly he wastes me with a shotgun as I walk away. Didn't realise they would shoot back!

You should take a helicopter and use that to rob all the stores throughout the map. Always a good laugh

Maybe I was a bit harsh calling you a prick, but I heard someone say "He's in the bush" and I assume that was you because it was only you there?
Is your bank account looking better? :)

:lol:
"Oh the humanity!"

I'm going to buy me an apartment very soon :)

Who's undertherabbit? Whoever it is, them and I just had a few major cop chases!

Me and solvista just had a cop chase, it did not end well.

Haha that was outside the Los santos customs? It was a good hiding spot.

I had a friend in the car with me 1 other driving, it was the guy in the car who said that.

I actually had my headset set to friends only at that time so you couldn't have heard me.

Anyway sorry like I said - I know how annoying it is getting killed when your trying to save.

Just had a race with 16 people. It was shit. Don't bet on races like that because the glitching is unbearable, basically whoever is the luckiest wins it.

Haha that was outside the Los santos customs? It was a good hiding spot.

I had a friend in the car with me 1 other driving, it was the guy in the car who said that.

I actually had my headset set to friends only at that time so you couldn't have heard me.

Anyway sorry like I said - I know how annoying it is getting killed when your trying to save.
Actually he can, he can listen to anyone speaking in his vicinity when he dies. At least I hear a lot of dudes that kill me and I have it set to only crew and friends.