Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just bumping this over from the previous page.

I have been away for a few days. I will be back online tonight Sydney time (morning UK time). Can anyone give me a quick run down on how everything works, from general online play to how we have been going and any encounters with RAWK?

Damien what are we doing?

:lol: Sorry about tonight. For tonight only I was using a TV that has bad visual problems (keeps going very, very dark) so was finding it hard to drive and needed you to do it.

When we went to the stores to rob them, for that time I "disappeared", someone had been trying to steal my car off me - remember the problems you had trying to get in my car? I changed settings so anyone could do it. So I had to run off before they both killed me and stole my vehicle.

Usually I'm a lot better at robbing stores than that showing... like I said before I'll help you get more money. It's just that with the TV the way it was it was a bit tricky to help more.

0_0.jpg

Me and my cars.

Makki looking swish with his:

0_0.jpg

Amazing Sesh tonight with makki, issy and Dambot. Started the night rank 17 with 50k and ended up rank 25 with 270k (I think)

Had to dash quickly, a friend of mines ex boyfriend turned in drunk at their old flat and decided to lay his hands on her. Got to do some GTA for real.

I'll be on this evening/night. Would appreciate some help in levelling up, still think it's reset me completely.

I've barely seen any other crew members online, must keep missing you lot. I helped out heffo last night though, he was having a shootout with a guy so I drove up, shot him and gave heffo and friendly honk of the horn as I drove off.

Amazing Sesh tonight with makki, issy and Dambot. Started the night rank 17 with 50k and ended up rank 25 with 270k (I think)

Had to dash quickly, a friend of mines ex boyfriend turned in drunk at their old flat and decided to lay his hands on her. Got to do some GTA for real.

Whatttt, I missed out big time :(

Also, Damien likes taking pictures. I followed him up to his room and found him going to the bathroom half naked, so I decided to jump in his bed and curl up like a ball. I thought he was trying to get into bed too so I got out and then realised he was trying to take a picture of us.

Also, Damien likes taking pictures. I followed him up to his room and found him going to the bathroom half naked, so I decided to jump in his bed and curl up like a ball. I thought he was trying to get into bed too so I got out and then realised he was trying to take a picture of us.

0_0.jpg

Turning the playstation on now if anyone is online and willing to show me the ropes.

rizzler7 accept the invite folks, struggling on my lonesome

I'm online guys, what's happening? The quickest way to make money is to do loads of missions etc together I think.

If anyone needs "help" levelling up or making money this afternoon I'll be available trying to trigger VD. I envy Makki's car and lost 200k two nights ago so I must do something about it.

If anyone needs "help" levelling up or making money this afternoon I'll be available trying to trigger VD. I envy Makki's car and lost 200k two nights ago so I must do something about it.

Yes please. What time?

I'm online guys, what's happening? The quickest way to make money is to do loads of missions etc together I think.

Ya, rank up quick, using the missions you get via text. I had to start from scratch with my rank, a mate was on level 15 and we used his 5 or 9k missions. When they were gone, someone else unlocked same missions so we done it again. I'm upto 110k. 40k made in a few hours. Not as quick as Damo and co, but quick enough.

Apparently hitting "RT" to restart mission on Xbox still works. Haven't tried it, but believe you can make 5k again and again.

Yeah I'm around for some VD or whatever at the moment too. Need loads of money, I keep losing it in fights with the feds.

Ok cool I'm here.

I still don't even know what this thing is that everyone keeps talking about, hopefully I can see it in action today.
I'm going to invite you to the first mission I can get my hands on from Gerald, if it's not the big money-maker we'll do it anyway so that I have the chance another shows up.

After the mission ends, it will show a table with the results (kills, money and RP earned, etc). At this table you should "vote" on your opinion of the mission - Circle for neutral, Triangle for like, Square for dislike - After everyone has voted, R2 should be pressed to restart the mission instantly. I just spam it because you won't see a prompt to press R2 (hence I think this is a glitch). That prompt only shows when the mission is failed.

It's the only way to replay it over and over, otherwise you will have to wait for a few hours to get lucky and find it again. Whatever you do don't press continue (X), press R2.

Just bumping this over from the previous page.

I have been away for a few days. I will be back online tonight Sydney time (morning UK time). Can anyone give me a quick run down on how everything works, from general online play to how we have been going and any encounters with RAWK?

Some tips:
- Avoid the temptation of killing/dying randomly - it costs a lot of money in health bills (just like the single player story). On my first day I lost about two-thirds of my money because I was oblivious to this.
- Do not attack your crew mates for the aforementioned reasons: We show up with a red circle in the map. If you're alone in a session just go to the online menu and select "Join crew members" and you should be put in a session with a few of us.
- Do missions with us, it will speed your money-making and levelling up. If you're invited for a mission and don't know what to do just follow the others, and don't shoot enemies before they do, as they may be trying to find cover or advantageous positions. The first few missions you're better off doing it with randomners as they're a waste of time for more developed characters, but that's bound to fail if you're trying harder missions with idiots.

No encounters with RAWK as far as I'm aware, we're just getting started.

I'm going to invite you to the first mission I can get my hands on from Gerald, if it's not the big money-maker we'll do it anyway so that I have the chance another shows up.

After the mission ends, it will show a table with the results (kills, money and RP earned, etc). At this table you should "vote" on your opinion of the mission - Circle for neutral, Triangle for like, Square for dislike - After everyone has voted, R2 should be pressed to restart the mission instantly. I just spam it because you won't see a prompt to press R2 (hence I think this is a glitch). That prompt only shows when the mission is failed.

It's the only way to replay it over and over, otherwise you will have to wait for a few hours to get lucky and find it again. Whatever you do don't press continue (X), press R2.

Ah okay, I'm going to look for you now and join you in whatever you're doing.

Some tips:
- Avoid the temptation of killing/dying randomly - it costs a lot of money in health bills (just like the single player story). On my first day I lost about two-thirds of my money because I was oblivious to this.
- Do not attack your crew mates for the aforementioned reasons: We show up with a red circle in the map. If you're alone in a session just go to the online menu and select "Join crew members" and you should be put in a session with a few of us.
- Do missions with us, it will speed your money-making and levelling up. If you're invited for a mission and don't know what to do just follow the others, and don't shoot enemies before they do, as they may be trying to find cover or advantageous positions. The first few missions you're better off doing it with randomners as they're a waste of time for more developed characters, but that's bound to fail if you're trying harder missions with idiots.

No encounters with RAWK as far as I'm aware, we're just getting started.
Cheers. Just on it now, it's all a bit chaotic. Hopefully join some caf members soon and tag along while getting used to everything.

Also, if you die during missions, don't leave, spectate, otherwise you won't get the reward.

it's bollocks as well, that you get punished for dying, when some cnut just roles up and shoots you for no reason. 2k each at least each time.

it's bollocks as well, that you get punished for dying, when some cnut just roles up and shoots you for no reason. 2k each at least each time.

You can pay $100 to protect yourself in free roam from dick heads attacking you.

It's been my biggest gripe so far is that you regularly get killed by randomers. I've not had much luck getting into a proper crew game so far.

I'm only seeing Adam_Glanaza, thisis_markus and markozindovic from the cafe playing GTA Online. Is this right?

You can pay $100 to protect yourself in free roam from dick heads attacking you.

It's been my biggest gripe so far is that you regularly get killed by randomers. I've not had much luck getting into a proper crew game so far.

Of course, but still annoying.

Love the aftermath where they run over you to get money, but mine is always banked ASAP.

I've barely seen any other crew members online, must keep missing you lot. I helped out heffo last night though, he was having a shootout with a guy so I drove up, shot him and gave heffo and friendly honk of the horn as I drove off.

Cheers for that Sol. I lost like 8k though because I didn't realise that dying in a one on one deathmatch with someone cost you 2k a death :(

How do try and join crew members sessions? It seems to be easier to join someone on your friend list than a crew member.

Really need to start doing some of these profitable missions with crew members, I'm seriously lagging behind in terms of cash and levels.

Should be moving into a new place soon though, that will cut 2 hours of my commute to work which I can then use to play GTA Online :devil:

Cheers for that Sol. I lost like 8k though because I didn't realise that dying in a one on one deathmatch with someone cost you 2k a death :(

How do try and join crew members sessions? It seems to be easier to join someone on your friend list than a crew member.

Really need to start doing some of these profitable missions with crew members, I'm seriously lagging behind in terms of cash and levels.

Should be moving into a new place soon though, that will cut 2 hours of my commute to work which I can then use to play GTA Online :devil:

I'm in the same boat. I only managed to get online on Friday and I went away for the weekend. After the news R* intend to reset all profiles I didn't bother last night.

I now fear it's getting a little CODish where it's difficult for newcomers to get into as people have already levelled up and have mint weapons etc.