Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only ever seen to get in free modes with 'Shaney-Turbo'. Only ever get into a majority redcafe lobby if Damien is there. Quite weird.

Hopefully on again soon to build up the bank balance tonight. Need to get an apartment, even a 99k one!

Yeah it was a nice killing spree we went on, I got bloody shotgunned as soon as I walked out of the Ammo store.

I just tried buzzing Makki's apartment, while I was waiting for him to let me in somebody knifed me.

I just tried buzzing Makki's apartment, while I was waiting for him to let me in somebody knifed me.

Be very careful around apartments. Even if you have your own, you're being chased and you want to get in your garage to escape, there's a 10 second or so gap where you're entering the garage that anyone close enough can shoot and kill you. I've died a few times that way.

Be very careful around apartments. Even if you have your own, you're being chased and you want to get in your garage to escape, there's a 10 second or so gap where you're entering the garage that anyone close enough can shoot and kill you. I've died a few times that way.

On you own doorstep...what's the world coming to.

I only ever seen to get in free modes with 'Shaney-Turbo'. Only ever get into a majority redcafe lobby if Damien is there. Quite weird.

Hopefully on again soon to build up the bank balance tonight. Need to get an apartment, even a 99k one!

Do people play in servers full of Redcafe crew members? The most I've ever been in with is about 3 or 4.

Christ, still cannot connect to friends or crew members, would appreciate an invite to any of those high-paying missions. Or anything really, not played with any of ye since last Wednesday.

Just finished a mission that I'm pretty sure lasted nearly an hour. Had to drop some drugs to a garage, me and one guy versus two others. The main one on their team had a machine gun and I still have a pistol. I finally got the package and got it to the garage without that cnut machine gunning me to death in seconds. So satisfying.

992743_10151987875594750_541184137_n.jpg

Me and my mates earlier on.

Anybody here play on Xbox or all of you PS3 guys

Well you had joined me in the tunnel, at least until you shot me in the head for posing for you on top of my car.

feck that was you? I didn't recognise the name so figured I'd pop one in your head. Sorry man :lol:

I'm on Xbox.

I just lost a race because I was on a bike and the other player flattened me after going over a jump. But unfair I felt as I was the faster of us throughout most of the race (he was saved by the stupid catch up rule).

Damien keeps pausing, how do you pause in this?

Damien keeps pausing, how do you pause in this?
It's only paused for him, it means he's on the "pause" menu, when you press start. For everything around him, nothing changes, so if you're driving the car keeps moving, you can be shot, etc.

He's just gone into a garage and left me outside, I don't know what I should do now lol. I'm just waiting outside.

Finish a mission and timeout, urgh what a frustrating experience this is at the moment.

Damien and Genius! Mind helping me out with a few missions, or taking me with you on a couple missions?

I'm not the best person to ask, I have no idea what's going on in this world. I've only got 25k.

I'm on Xbox.

I just lost a race because I was on a bike and the other player flattened me after going over a jump. But unfair I felt as I was the faster of us throughout most of the race (he was saved by the stupid catch up rule).

Just me and you dude?

I'll hit you on Xbox Live to play sometime this week if you give me your gamertag.

Must be some other Xbox guys here.

Just me and you dude?

I'll hit you on Xbox Live to play sometime this week if you give me your gamertag.

There is a few, some newbies too that I've seen on. Silent4Witness is my gamertag.

Just me and you dude?

I'm on Xbox too, play mostly on weekends because of uni though. There were like 3 others I played with this weekend from here for a bit, the gamer tags are all on the first page of the thread.

I didn't realise other players could vote to kick you out! I only went on a tiny little killing spree.

I have been away for a few days. I will be back online tonight Sydney time (morning UK time). Can anyone give me a quick run down on how everything works, from general online play to how we have been going and any encounters with RAWK?

Just made a measly $390k from violent duct and a few Lester and Trevor missions tonight. That 400k apartment is mine!

If I steal cars and park them in the garage, are they mine? Do they stay there?