Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to make some quick bucks. I'm game for an hour or so of VD.
How do you qualify for that? Do you have to keep ringing Gerald for missions until it comes or what? I've done it a few times but always when my mate was hosting.

Have you found a way around replaying it? I've seen that you all go with no vote after the game, then keep pressing r2/RT until it loads up again, before the next voting screen appears.

I'll be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to make some quick bucks. I'm game for an hour or so of VD.

Yes I'm up for it. Also, what's VD?

Edit: I'm spectating you and makki, have no idea what the fecks going on.

Yes I'm up for it. Also, what's VD?

Edit: I'm spectating you and makki, have no idea what the fecks going on.

:lol:

VD is a profitable mission which you can repeat and repeat to build up your money. I've made like $150,000, but Rockstar hate me and my character and it's never saved. Damien has bankrolled a decent apartment with it though!

How do you qualify for that? Do you have to keep ringing Gerald for missions until it comes or what? I've done it a few times but always when my mate was hosting.

You get it when you reach rank 15. Just walk around and do whatever and Gerald just gives you it randomly. I've had it come up about five times over last couple of days but only played two sessions of it as I couldn't get any of the crew to join the other times.

VD is a profitable mission which you can repeat and repeat to build up your money. I've made like $150,000, but Rockstar hate me and my character and it's never saved. Damien has bankrolled a decent apartment with it though!

:D Makki's got the most expensive apartment now by playing loads of that last night. I tried to join his session but couldn't. I've not seen it yet but apparently it's the same as mine but just with a better view. Don't know where his is located either but I like that mine is right next to an LSC.

Well, you up for making some money then? I'm on rank 7 and only have $15k. This isn't fun on my own.

Well, you up for making some money then? I'm on rank 7 and only have $15k. This isn't fun on my own.

I need to start from level 1 again as my character is gone. I won't have VD for a bit yet.

I'll be online later in the hope that the crew help me get going again!

I need to start from level 1 again as my character is gone. I won't have VD for a bit yet.

I'll be online later in the hope that the crew help me get going again!

So what am I supposed to be doing?

I was the one just standing next to you :lol: militant b

Ok cool ill add you.
Ok, if you ever get a "Violent Duct" invite from me join and I'll make a few rounds with you. Thing is, after the mission, you vote (triangle), and then press R2 several times until it restarts. Do not press "X" (continue).

Ok, if you ever get a "Violent Duct" invite from me join and I'll make a few rounds with you. Thing is, after the mission, you vote (triangle), and then press R2 several times until it restarts. Do not press "X" (continue).

Ok cool ill bear that in mind.

:D Makki's got the most expensive apartment now by playing loads of that last night. I tried to join his session but couldn't. I've not seen it yet but apparently it's the same as mine but just with a better view. Don't know where his is located either but I like that mine is right next to an LSC.
Mine is right next to a bloody police station.

Have you found a way around replaying it? I've seen that you all go with no vote after the game, then keep pressing r2/RT until it loads up again, before the next voting screen appears.

I always vote, it speeds up the next screen, than just spam R2 until it restarts.

I'll be well up for some VD as well. I done some with Arruda but it was more him doing the work and me walking around aimlessly and shooting at things I thought were enemies.

Might be a global reset on the way...

If a recent Tweet is to believed, Rockstar Games is planning on enacting a server-wide global reset of all character data for Grand Theft Auto Online, wiping all of the in-game cash and Reputation Points earned by gamers thus far.

The Tweet itself comes from a user by the name of Phil McKessey, who has posted up a purported screenshot that details a one-on-one session he had with Rockstar Support:

BV-cgIIIAAAGvNz.jpg
So you'd get back all the money you earned but everyone would be starting on level 1 again.

I've been doing loads of races and stuff with makki, howcome he's never posted in this thread?

If that tweet is to be believed the reset is tomorrow. I was still having issues this morning when I tried so I might hold off until later this week until trying again. I don't want to eventually get in and lose all my levels tomorrow.

Well, then perhaps it's best to save the money we have instead of spending it...

They said 100 % of total earned in-game cash, which would be every single dime you've earned from the moment you started playing the game, including the money that you have spent. That's the way I see it, anyway.

I wouldn't mind a character reset if it happened to everyone and we kept the cash made. Not fussed if we didn't keep the cash as long as it was a level playing field.

They'll probably let everyone keep every penny on in-game cash they've earned, but raise the prices of everything by 10 fold. That's what I would do anyway.

I keep on getting a message saying that the other players have kicked me from the session or something, this is before I've even seen any other players...