Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lol:

I stopped outside the store to try and rob our second one on the go, ran in as the shopkeeper ran out and I wasn't able to take any money out of the cash register manually. Ran back outside and Arruda was dead in the drivers seat.

:lol: I was running from the cops and saw this group of white dots on the map. I thought 'Hey, they might be the crew and will fight the feds off for me!'. Off I trot into the middle of you all and I get shot at. Naturally I kill someone and it was Arruda, peacefully chilling in his car.

Played a few hours with slot 2 character. Up to around 70k. Should get an apartment tomorrow

0_0.jpg

Makki and me.

In the past two hours I've had two bounties so been spending a lot of time in my apartment.

I've been getting cloud servers are down these last few hours. Really hope that my guy is still there.

You can put bounties on people and they can put them on you. Say you kill someone, they could offer $1000, or any amount, to whoever kills you.

You'll be a red dot on the map and everyone will probably hunt you.

Yep. You can avoid it easily by hiding out in your own/someone else's apartment.

If you survive the length of the bounty (48 minutes), then you get the money.

So Damien spends his bounties hiding in an apartment watching Makki shower?

I just rigged my flashy Bullet with a 5k bomb, opened access to everyone... Left it in the street until a guy went for it to watch him blow. Spent another 2k with the insurance. We definitely have different ways to have fun :lol:

Could have made it with a $500 sticky bomb, but that's not really my thing.

Rockstar say that if you get the message that the cloud servers are down, don't use the retry option if it allows you as this could lead to you losing your character.

Rockstar say that if you get the message that the cloud servers are down, don't use the retry option if it allows you as this could lead to you losing your character.

Bit late them telling us that now.

Just checked again now. Looking like I'll have to make a new one.

I'll do it in slot 2 regardless, but I doubt my original character will return. RIP Monkey boy

I just came on and my character was still there, even though I had to play as a temporary one last night. Anyone online? I've never played with the crew.

Typical, at the very end of a mission, my game decides to believe my HDD is corrupt, and restarts.

Edit: and my xbox decided to eat my game. Off to gamestop for a replacement :mad:

So for those of us that lost cash... is it gone for good?

You don't lose your cash anyway as that is tied to your account. My character was wiped yesterday, back up to level 12 now.
You can fwiw...

I can do it when I find you on-line. The best I've found is "[whatever] Duct" or "Duct [whatever]". It's quick, easy, pays 9k, and a lot of RP in hard mode. It's from Gerald. What's your level and screen name? You might need a higher level player to trigger it and invite you in case your level is too low.
Didn't see your post Arruda, I quit for the night anyway as the servers were pissing me off...

So for those of us that lost cash... is it gone for good?

Mine went to zero, I went to dashboard, deleted current 59mb downloaded update, cleared the HDD cache, put in disc and reinstalled update, went to online then. Character was gone but money returned. Don't know if that was a proper fix or I was extremely lucky

So Damien spends his bounties hiding in an apartment watching Makki shower?

:lol: It's Makki taking the picture of me. When I was hiding in my apartment last night I couldn't join anyone else though, and when I tried joining Makki I got kicked completely and couldn't get back on. Came on today and found that my progress last night hadn't been saved. Luckily I did the square root of feck all last night so it wasn't much of a loss, and the SUV I accidentally saved in my garage too is gone as well which is good as I despised it and had only gone in my garage to try and hide from a maniac who was trying to kill me.

Bit late them telling us that now.

They'll have only found out about it not long before letting it be known.

I use the retry option loads and have never lost my character through that though.

Mine went to zero, I went to dashboard, deleted current 59mb downloaded update, cleared the HDD cache, put in disc and reinstalled update, went to online then. Character was gone but money returned. Don't know if that was a proper fix or I was extremely lucky

Worth a try but I wont hold my breath...

But why are you half naked? You've been rumbled.

Im pretty sure a few pages back theres a photo of one of them lying on the bed with the other stood over them taking a selfie, theres definatly something going on there

Just found it, its makki and br, was posted by damien though, its like a little love triangle :lol:

0_0.jpg

I lost 200k and 3 levels last night. All good.

So is this still deleting characters? I lost a few hours' progress on mins from that and I don't want to start again if the same is likely to happen.

So is this still deleting characters? I lost a few hours' progress on mins from that and I don't want to start again if the same is likely to happen.

Last night the cloud was down constantly. I was able to get on, as were many others, but the progress didn't save due to the cloud being down.

Some people are still saying their characters are being deleted but my character has been fine since I created it on the third in slot 2, once my first character had been deleted.

Servers randomly gone down for anyone else? Just decide to cut me out then not let me back in.

I'll be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to make some quick bucks. I'm game for an hour or so of VD.

Upto 103k playing with friends. Almost time to buy an apartment. Will go for a 6 car garage one, easier in long run.