Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's a shame there aren't different settings for in jobs and for free roam - or if once you started a mission then anyone could enter your vehicle.
On the other hand... Just got my vehicle stolen, chased them in another car, and changed the settings during the trip, they were ejected from the vehicle and ran over by me :lol:

Good that you can change it at the moment. And you can do it very quickly at the start of a job, so it's ok.

I'm coming on for a bit, so what's this money making mission and who wants to do it with me?

They do. swoosh posted on their forums a few days ago and they were up for it but I think it's best to wait till everything with the server settles before we battle them.

Yeah I guess, all the more since my character seems to have disappeared again, which is annoying.

Been away all weekend. How's the game holding up now? I managed to get online on Friday for a while and was impressed with what I saw.

At one point it spawned me in the arse end of no where and there were two randoms chasing me through a field in sports cars shooting at my feet. They had machine guns and I had no ammo, was incredibly annoying. They kept killing me, waited for me to spawn, let me run towards the road and kill me when I was within a few feet of it.

Tried to get on and it asked me to create a character...not the best sign.

Bawsaq is offline in single player, so maybe more server issues...

When being chased by cops, just take off / put on your glasses or mask, you will lose a star. It's a good thing to kill the store owners after hold-ups because losing 3 stars earns more RP's than losing 2 stars and they're both pretty easy to dodge.

My favourite music - Convoy (Rebel Radio).
Good tips!

A RAWK vs Redcafe server would be Amazing. I'd be well up for that.

What is there to do on freeroam apart from sell cars to 'LCN' (sic) o and hold up stores? I prefer freeroam to missions by far, but I am hoping there is a little more to do.

I wish missions took place in free roam servers. They should.

What is there to do on freeroam apart from sell cars to 'LCN' (sic) o and hold up stores? I prefer freeroam to missions by far, but I am hoping there is a little more to do.

It should be more like burnout paradise, where a challenge is activated and everyone in the game world has to race to do it

They have a PS3 and 360 crew, and they are def up for it.

As Damien said, once the servers settle down we'll get on it!

I'm coming on for a bit, so what's this money making mission and who wants to do it with me?
I can do it when I find you on-line. The best I've found is "[whatever] Duct" or "Duct [whatever]". It's quick, easy, pays 9k, and a lot of RP in hard mode. It's from Gerald. What's your level and screen name? You might need a higher level player to trigger it and invite you in case your level is too low.

Get back online to find it's completely reset my character, thats 30k and 12 levels down the pan. Reset to see if it makes a difference and now apparently the cloud servers are unavailable.

The online aspect of this is a complete and utter joke.

I can do it when I find you on-line. The best I've found is "[whatever] Duct" or "Duct [whatever]". It's quick, easy, pays 9k, and a lot of RP in hard mode. It's from Gerald. What's your level and screen name? You might need a higher level player to trigger it and invite you in case your level is too low.

I think they've patched that mission. It pays out 3k now.

Apparently people were exploiting it.

It was supposed to be patched a few days ago (when they stopped enabling it to be replayed on the screen where you choose the next mission to do) but it was still paying out 9k last night.

I hope so, not got a lot of cash but it's enough to just lose.

It makes sense and it's a good thing they've done it.

I wouldn't mind too much if they reset everything with the game working properly from the start and fair chance for everyone. It was indeed very easy money and RP.

I have lost mine too and I just made a new 1 thinking nothing of it, now I'm worried.

My bank balance was the same, but the character and my level had reset. Hope I haven't ruined it by making a new 1 In the mean time.

I have lost mine too and I just made a new 1 thinking nothing of it, now I'm worried.

My bank balance was the same, but the character and my level had reset. Hope I haven't ruined it by making a new 1 In the mean time.
Don't think you did but on the safe side people should do the new one in the 2nd slot.

You don't lose your cash anyway as that is tied to your account. My character was wiped yesterday, back up to level 12 now.
Did it not come back? That sucks.

I have stopped playing tonight just incase it does come back.

Strange thing is 1 of my friends characters are fine, the other had his deleted. So annoying.

I have been positive that my character would come back again, but now it's showing rank 0 in Social club, with 0 RP and everything. If it's gone forever, I won't bother playing this again until they've sorted it out for good.

Anyone got any advice as to how to get online (with severs)

My character seems to have done one. Not on social club or on the psn stuff.

What an arse ache. Lost about $150000 (albeit from repeating the same mission) and my character a few points away from lvl 15.

Won't log in until tomorrow now in the hope that it magically re-appears.

Sorry Arruda, I got confused with the gunshots and thought you had been shooting at me.

It was the feds. :(

So over the past week we have had 617 complaints of the servers being down and 32 complaints of being killed by one of our own - good start crew!

Sorry Arruda, I got confused with the gunshots and thought you had been shooting at me.

It was the feds. :(

:lol:

I stopped outside the store to try and rob our second one on the go, ran in as the shopkeeper ran out and I wasn't able to take any money out of the cash register manually. Ran back outside and Arruda was dead in the drivers seat.