Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah ok. My headset needed charging I think, it kept beeping.

I just spent all that time in the airport looking for a plane to steal. Failed miserably.

I now was forced to do the intro mission with a temp character... Actually it worked for the first time without the race being solely against Lamar.

After the shitty intro I noticed I had 30k on the bank and was able to pick up my character again... That's a lot of unnecessary work.

Shit, out of the crew though, the symbol on my jacket is gone and no crew options... Bollocks.

FYI any Xbox person who lost a character. I deleted the update, cleared the cache and went back into the game. It re-installed the update. My character stats and rank is still missing, but money in the bank is back to 54k rather than the zero I had before.

My game just froze the PS3 sadly

I just spent all that time in the airport looking for a plane to steal. Failed miserably.
I bought a headset for this game, but might send it back and get a different one. It's so shit. I'm not sure its even working half the time.

Think I lost my guns I bought just before the PS3 froze.... bastard

Just found one in Señora Desert Runway.

How is the online now? I'm on my way home and deciding whether to jump on this or my MLO.

Just killed an amazing bounty, guy was hiding in Mount Chilliad and I went there with a plane, tried crashing into him and bailing out with a parachute but missed and died, respawned nearby and gunned him down.

He then crashed his bike (no vehicles up there, just a parachute) and ran down and I chased him in the parachute gunning him down.

Fs. Was on a role there! Internet has packed in.

Damien and the rest, enjoy the easy money. I'm on a stale 100k

Hard to hear you Arruda. Not sure if its the same for you

Same rcoobc but the game just crashed. Either way I don't speak as fancy as I write. My spoken English is meh and my headset is a piece of shit.

Also avoid killing each other people, we lose 2k in money each time we die, I found that out the hard way. That helicopter gunned down cost 8k to the crew in total :lol:

Same rcoobc but the game just crashed. Either way I don't speak as fancy as I write. My spoken English is meh and my headset is a piece of shit.

Also avoid killing each other people, we lose 2k in money each time we die, I found that out the hard way. That helicopter gunned down cost 8k to the crew in total :lol:

:lol:

Who was that. A caftard? He was telling me to chill when I started shooting him later.

I reckon either a) I need to get a new microphone as this one is shit or b) the PSN/rockstar servers are annoying and we might be better off with teamspeak/skype (or something, but need a PC/phone too then) It wasnt that I couldnt understand your English either, just the crackling of the gamke.

Playstation has crashed on me, last time it did this I lost my weapons. Hopefully not again.

Servers are crap again. I'm not sure if that was a caftard, but I thought only crew members could listen to me on the headset. Whoever it was it was a nice guy who apologised. I didn't even know there were jets for the taking in online.

Fs. Was on a role there! Internet has packed in.

Damien and the rest, enjoy the easy money. I'm on a stale 100k

After that game you left, me, Stobz and Makki were trying to find a way to get Arruda to join and ended up crashing all of our games. Me and Makki managed to keep the money we've got, but Stobz seems to have lost a lot - the money he got and his rank.

After the missions I had $285k and decided to buy the $270k apartment - honestly, I really don't think I need more than this.

0_0.jpg

Free car (will change the colour of the Elegy later):

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

10 car garage:

0_0.jpg

View from my apartment:

0_0.jpg

Living/dining area:

0_0.jpg

Study/chill area:

0_0.jpg

Another view:

0_0.jpg

No idea why there's hardly any light in this pic:

0_0.jpg

So what have you guys been doing to make so much money? Any tips you can give me in general?

Nice apartment Damo, does anyone know when heists become available?

I seem to have lost everything...again...feck it then.

When I log on on Xbox my rank is dropping down 1 level. Is this a glitch or I'm I being punished for being shit? Also a lot of the missions seems very similar.

Death matches are ridiculous, I seem to die after 1 hit yet ill pump a shotgun 5 times into someone and they won't die.as soon as someone's red blip appears on y radar I'm dead

Death matches are ridiculous, I seem to die after 1 hit yet ill pump a shotgun 5 times into someone and they won't die.as soon as someone's red blip appears on y radar I'm dead

Shotguns only do one hit kills when close up. They're much easier once you get an SMG.

Does anyone here use a suppressor? Does that mean you'll never appear as a red dot on the radar?

When I log on on Xbox my rank is dropping down 1 level. Is this a glitch or I'm I being punished for being shit? Also a lot of the missions seems very similar.

My rank has gone from 9 to zero. I lost my cash too, but I uninstalled the latest online update, cleared the cache of my HDD, then went back into the game. It re downloaded the update, my money is back but rank is still on zero. At least my money is safe! Will wait until they sort it before creating a new character....if we have to. Rather not have to go through the tutorial shite again

My rank has gone from 9 to zero. I lost my cash too, but I uninstalled the latest online update, cleared the cache of my HDD, then went back into the game. It re downloaded the update, my money is back but rank is still on zero. At least my money is safe! Will wait until they sort it before creating a new character....if we have to. Rather not have to go through the tutorial shite again

Yeah, standing around in that car park got a bit tedious didn't it :lol:

Yeah, standing around in that car park got a bit tedious didn't it :lol:

Annoying as hell that wads :lol: also if quitting online session, apparently saving is an issue if you turn off your xbox straight away. It is best to switch to offline mode (i.e trev, Michael or Franklin) to make sure the last save works.

I guess same for Ps3

Impressive stuff Damo. This is why I'm so pissed at getting the compatibility error for joining crew/friends for the last few days; I've been busting my ass so far and only just have about 50k, mainly because every mission I do with randomers seems to end in a "who can cause us to fail in the most idiotic way" contest.

Nice apartment Damo, does anyone know when heists become available?

No idea. I think it'll be out in one of the first DLC updates for online once the problems are ironed out.

I think the garage can store six bikes in addition to the ten cars (see the hooks on the wall?).

Last night was good. In a mission we kept repeating, at one point the others I was playing with went to ammu-nation and I was making my way there on foot, when I saw a big bus that seemed to have glitched as it was struggling to move. I took the bus to the place where the mission starts (Violent Duct) and left it to the side. When they came back, Makki suggested he stick a sticky bomb to it, I drive the bus a bit closer to where the enemies were and leave before he detonates it. I drove a bit too far in, left the vehicle, promptly got killed by the enemy and what happened next I'm unsure about but I think Makki detonated the bomb and Stobz got killed as he was too close :lol:

So my online is telling me that I have all my money and stuff but on the character screen both slots are level 1. Should I wait in the hope that my level 14 bloke will be back or just start over again? :mad:

So my online is telling me that I have all my money and stuff but on the character screen both slots are level 1. Should I wait in the hope that my level 14 bloke will be back or just start over again? :mad:
Don't think they are coming back. I waited till this morning but nothing there and so created a new one (in slot 2 just in case...).

And although you unlock the Mini Gun at level 120, it isn't the level cap. Someone on Reddit posted an image of someone who made it to 121:

s4a9r6R.jpg

Don't think they are coming back. I waited till this morning but nothing there and so created a new one (in slot 2 just in case...).

Rockstar on their own blog explained they are looking into the problem and also how to get the details back. There is a chance they can fix it and get our characters back.

Where the feck has my money gone?! I had about $60k! I'm down to 12! feck this game.

Did a load of $9k missions, earned loads, banked it, now it's gone.

My account history even says I deposited $64k, then I've spent a few thousand.

Ah feck it. I have had enough. I just don't trust the game now at all and what's the point going out to try earn feck loads of cash when you lose it in the blink of an eye. I must have created this cnut about 10 times now. Such a shame, the servers were always going to have problems at the start but this is getting beyond a joke. I'm out.

If they don't do something to refund us for this shit I'll be doubly pissed.

After that game you left, me, Stobz and Makki were trying to find a way to get Arruda to join and ended up crashing all of our games. Me and Makki managed to keep the money we've got, but Stobz seems to have lost a lot - the money he got and his rank.

I'm same as Stobzilla then. I seem to have less money than when I started those missions and my rank has reverted.

Twice it's happened now.