Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Extraction under 4:40. :lol: It takes about 10 minutes to get to the plane!
Not this way ;)

Skip to 46:18 for the start of the heist. Is a cool video as they show the screens of all 4 people and give you the key info at the relevant points.

They still only managed it with 4 seconds to spare!

Not sure - there isn't a separate award for it, which is strange. It's a shame you can't view your fastest times - would help!

Here are the details:

Have read that you really need to have the right / best apartment for each particular heist - Having Alta St for the first one gives you less of a drive to Lester's factory, for example.

Also on #1, if you make any mistakes hacking, or take too long with the drill, then you have no chance. I struggle with the drill - seem to take forever!

So who would be up for trying some of these?

@Levo @DatIrishFella @Big-Red ?

Will try and figure out if any are more easily achievable than the rest and maybe start with that one?

Feb 6th. Considering using a vacation that week.

From GTA Forums:
PacStandard is really the easiest. The only challenging requirement is the time and good motorcycle work going straight north from the bank will do it.

I'd put Prison Break and the second easiest. The trick is to pray that the wanted-level doesn't glitch for the airplane pilot and that they know to get behind the jets to stay safe, and for the helicopter to work with the ground team and help clear the guards out of the way. The timer starts at the cutscene where you give the guy a gun in the prison yard and ends when you bail out.

3rd and 4th is a toss-up between Fleeca and Humane Labs. With a good ground crew and a pilot that lands and kills Merryweather helicopters with his own weapons it can be done with that <2% damage requirement. Both HL and Fleeca require FLAWLESS driving to stay under the time limit. 5:20 in Fleeca is not easy, but the other requirements are.

I consider Series A to be the hardest one to do. 6:30 from when you leave the apartment until you deliver the second Mule is insane and requires that the enemy NPCs all spawn quickly and die very quickly when shot. The Technical crew needs to also make sure they mop-up any enemies still breathing as they do not need to go to the lighthouse and the game only spawns about 80 enemies to kill and you have to kill 75 to pass the challenge. My team did it in 6:26 but only 74 kills on one of our attempts.

Series A is actually quite easy if you know when exactly to leave the warehouse (it's slightly before you've killed every last enemy; you'll kill the last couple carloads on the way out). Also, don't use the Technical at all. Have two of the guys ride on top of the Bensons; front guy uses a minigun and occasionally rocket launcher, back guy does mostly mop-up with assault rifle/MG. You'll easily clear 75 kills and you can get your time comfortably down to about 6 minutes as long as no one falls off during the drive (at least until near the end, where it no longer matters).

To me, Series A is actually the easiest one with a team that knows exactly what to do.

prison break elite is easy but can get tricky,the pilot have to tail the jet, the demolition guy have to give airsupport to the prisoner/officer and on cue the pilot have to land on the narrow street just outside of the prison, everyone hop in, leave and pray the endless wanted level glitch dont hit you haha

i remember we used timers do the elite, "if by X minute we are not in this part we wont make it", we had people practicing the plane landing in invite sessions, it was serious business haha

I'll be on later, hopefully
Get number 3 done.

Yep - will be on this eve so up for that.

Anyone else want to do Heist #3 in 1st Person with @Levo, @Damien and myself?

Will try landing the helicopter and sniping the enemy helicopters before they can fire. Not sure if the enemies on the ground really need to be shot? I guess maybe they will follow the others into the labs if they are not taken out...

I'll be on once I've got home after the game.

Around 10.

@Damien @swooshboy @Stobzilla
Sound. What roles do y'all want for the finale? There's pilot, gunner and two ground team.

For the stealth setup I'll just stay near the EMP thing as I'm struggling to snipe at the moment. Sniping part is more than doable with three though

Thanks @Levo :) we'll get the third one done another time

Going under cargobob in first person is a ballache, really does need the help of the passenger who is in cinematic view or whatever to say how far away the bob is

No worries, 3rd times a charm. Yeah I'll be on tomorrow to hopefully finish the 3rd.

No worries, 3rd times a charm. Yeah I'll be on tomorrow to hopefully finish the 3rd.

If it took you 3 attempts then it makes me feel slightly better about my pathetic efforts!

Sorry I wasn't on last night - should be on tonight to finish #3.