Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can you do a fourth option with white text and circle and black background?
NY64HHi.png

I know R* have been cracking down on copyrighted images - so not sure if that would fall foul of their policies.

Maybe we could just take the devil from it - Duffy suggested the devil and the numbers, but I think that shrinks everything too much - and you will lose clarity in game. We could just have the devil itself?

I know R* have been cracking down on copyrighted images - so not sure if that would fall foul of their policies.

Maybe we could just take the devil from it - Duffy suggested the devil and the numbers, but I think that shrinks everything too much - and you will lose clarity in game. We could just have the devil itself?
or change it to redcafe united and a Muppet in the devil spot

I assume so it shows up on all colors.

I liked the white numbers, but it seemed people wanted the blk background.

Only thing it won't show up good on is an all white car and if you are driving around GTA land in an all white motor two things should happen.

1. Immediate expulsion from life.
2. Your family should check you into rehab because only coke addicts feel positive in any way about all white stuff.

Only thing it won't show up good on is an all white car and if you are driving around GTA land in an all white motor two things should happen.

1. Immediate expulsion from life.
2. Your family should check you into rehab because only coke addicts feel positive in any way about all white stuff.

Let's see what the consensus is - not saying I don't value your opinion! But I don't value your opinion.

Yes, you dummy.

@Cina there should be a quote of the year for the entertainment awards. One of the lot in here would win it easily.

@Duffy had a good one yesterday - on a par with his "Why is this NPC following me?" as he was about to be mugged by said NPC...

Yesterday's was along the lines of:

"Oh this is weird - think the game is glitched - my body's invisible - I can see through me"

No Duffy, you're just playing in first person view...

@Duffy had a good one yesterday - on a par with his "Why is this NPC following me?" as he was about to be mugged by said NPC...

"Oh this is weird - think the game is glitched - my body's invisible - I can see through me"

:lol:

We've all been there