Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have arrived.
GaryGlitterDoYouWannaTouchMe7InchSingleCover.jpg

Its feckin gorgeous here fwiw. Will I make a thread about my travels? It could be shit, im probably only going to walk about 15mins from my hotel each day and hide from the sun.

Its feckin gorgeous here fwiw. Will I make a thread about my travels? It could be shit, im probably only going to walk about 15mins from my hotel each day and hide from the sun.
Definitely - get some pics in there too!

Good session, earned over $500k thanks @swooshboy @Levo @Stobzilla

Just annoyed my heist has disappeared and doesn't seem any real way of getting it back

Yep was a good session! Think that was both my highest haul and also the smoothest escape for the Pacific Standard finale. We all jumped off the cliff at about the same time and had plenty of time to kill - think we were at the bottom by the river with 3 minutes to spare. Elite challenge next??? joking....I think...

So to get my final two Heist awards, I need to do 8 more heist finales, and 10 more crowd controls (I am at 10/15, but that is for gold. When I get to 15, then I assume I will need to reach 20 for the platinum award).

I think it is just heists #1 & #5 that have crowd control, so will stick to those roles on these heists the next times I play them.

I still have to do the first heist in first person to get the different perspective one. Problem being I'll need to find someone else to host it as the heist board is still messed up for me

Though thoughts on cutting things down slightly include not being bothered about the final haul - i.e. having both demolition and hacker picking up the money to shave a few seconds off, and having everyone go in the car and just go down to the bottom so no parachuting which slow things down a bit

I still have to do the first heist in first person to get the different perspective one. Problem being I'll need to find someone else to host it as the heist board is still messed up for me
Will do that one with you - providing I can be on crowd control, so you will do the drilling :)

Though thoughts on cutting things down slightly include not being bothered about the final haul - i.e. having both demolition and hacker picking up the money to shave a few seconds off, and having everyone go in the car and just go down to the bottom so no parachuting which slow things down a bit
Yep - would be interested to know how long we took yesterday. Levo usually goes on his bike and is at the Dinghy a good while before anyone else. Last night we were all the same time pretty much. Not sure if he was slowing down to stay with Markus, but I think we were pretty quick.

Think you're right that you can't worry about the final haul if you're going for speed - definitely some time saved there if both are taking the cash. Not sure how much difference it would make not having the heavy combat gear on, so you can run properly. The flip side is that you are more likely to die - particularly if on the bikes. Also, with the Elite challenges you cannot quick restart if someone dies, so you would need to restart the finale from the beginning of the bank heist, rather than from the bikes.

I read a tip for the Humane Labs finale (the Elite challenge on that one necessitates the chopper having less than a certain % damage). The gunner can parachute out and snipe the incoming helicopters with the heavy sniper - shooting them down before they even get close enough to fire missiles at the Valkyrie. Like the sound of that approach!

I need to do number 3 1st person at some point.
Yep - will happily redo that one in 1st - given that Red is currently swimming in ladyboys, just need to find 2 more.

EDIT - just saw D's post...1 more then!

Yep - would be interested to know how long we took yesterday. Levo usually goes on his bike and is at the Dinghy a good while before anyone else. Last night we were all the same time pretty much. Not sure if he was slowing down to stay with Markus, but I think we were pretty quick.

Think you're right that you can't worry about the final haul if you're going for speed - definitely some time saved there if both are taking the cash. Not sure how much difference it would make not having the heavy combat gear on, so you can run properly. The flip side is that you are more likely to die - particularly if on the bikes. Also, with the Elite challenges you cannot quick restart if someone dies, so you would need to restart the finale from the beginning of the bank heist, rather than from the bikes.

I read a tip for the Humane Labs finale (the Elite challenge on that one necessitates the chopper having less than a certain % damage). The gunner can parachute out and snipe the incoming helicopters with the heavy sniper - shooting them down before they even get close enough to fire missiles at the Valkyrie. Like the sound of that approach!
Do you know if theres a way to find out which elite challenges have been done? Think I haven't done any

Do you know if theres a way to find out which elite challenges have been done? Think I haven't done any
Not sure - there isn't a separate award for it, which is strange. It's a shame you can't view your fastest times - would help!

Here are the details:

GTA Online Heists has introduced Elite Challenges to the world of Grand Theft Auto Online. These ‘Elite Challenges’ allow for additional payouts for each heist. Just about all of them are secret until you uncover them by completing the finale, and by then it is too late and you are required to go through the heist again if you wish to complete them. For our latest GTA Online Heist Guide we have compiled a list for each heist so you can go through and set goals as you progress so you aren’t left upset after not completing a challenge. These all only apply to the heist finale in GTA Online Heists.

The Fleeca Job
  • Complete in under 5:20
  • Nobody gets wasted
  • Vehicle damage under 6%
The Prison Break
  • Rashkovsky damaging 1% or less
  • Extraction in under 4:40
  • Nobody gets wasted
The Humane Labs Raid
  • Complete in under 11:00 minutes
  • Vehicle damage under 2%
  • Nobody gets wasted.
Series A Funding
  • Complete in under 6:30 minutes
  • Kill 75 enemies
  • Nobody gets wasted
The Pacific Standard Job
  • Complete in under 10:15 minutes
  • NOOSE not called
  • Nobody gets wasted

Have read that you really need to have the right / best apartment for each particular heist - Having Alta St for the first one gives you less of a drive to Lester's factory, for example.

Also on #1, if you make any mistakes hacking, or take too long with the drill, then you have no chance. I struggle with the drill - seem to take forever!

Yeah I'm pretty sure I've done none of those.
I'm pretty sure I've never come close to any of those times! :lol:

It's not even like you feel you could shave a few seconds off and you would be close...am talking twice as long!

Damage under 2% for Humane Labs :lol: and as for Fleeca vehicle damage for me gets to around 8-10% on average even with someone else driving

Then stop fecking shooting the car then!

;)

For Humane - that is doable if you snipe the first helicopters I think.

I might have completed that one and gotten a tick for the damage - have definitley done it on #1.

The time is the killer on these things!

@Big-Red did you have a nice time in Singapore and Dubai (i think it was Dubai), it looked nice mate.
Dubai airport is nice. Singapore is lovely, I'd like to come here on vacation some time. Right now I'm trying to sleep before work in the morning.