Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Getting there...

qC3el4u.png

For The Big Time, I am at 38/50 heist finales...still a bit of work to do there!
In Control, I'm at 9/10 (that one is doing the crowd control role - so will do that role on #1. Then will see how many more I will need to get the platinum award...)
Another Perspective doesn't tell you how many you have done - so it is 0/1. Will have a look in-game and see if it keeps track of progress...

Getting there...

qC3el4u.png

For The Big Time, I am at 38/50 heist finales...still a bit of work to do there!
In Control, I'm at 9/10 (that one is doing the crowd control role - so will do that role on #1. Then will see how many more I will need to get the platinum award...)
Another Perspective doesn't tell you how many you have done - so it is 0/1. Will have a look in-game and see if it keeps track of progress...
For In Control, Gold is out of 15 (I'm on 13). Still got Even Split and Criminal Mastermind to do (thanks @NotoriousISSY). Even Split will be easy enough to do if I can ever get the fourth one finished. Got two setups of that left but nobody joins

For In Control, Gold is out of 15 (I'm on 13). Still got Even Split and Criminal Mastermind to do (thanks @NotoriousISSY). Even Split will be easy enough to do if I can ever get the fourth one finished. Got two setups of that left but nobody joins
If you wanted to host #5...then you could do Even Split then ;)

I wouldn't mind getting 25% - just in the interest of helping you get your award. Obviously.

Will be ready to go at 9pm - have some freelance work to finish up first (and probably after).

Heist should be a breeze to do anyway. Have navigators drive the cars looking for vans on first setup. Second setup I'll probably stay in the hut once the person is collected. Hacking one for the third is easy. Fourth one is alright, just be careful if you decide to fire any rockets... bikes is okay too, though I'm a magnet for cars

For finale I assume we're going in the Kuruma?

Heist should be a breeze to do anyway. Have navigators drive the cars looking for vans on first setup. Second setup I'll probably stay in the hut once the person is collected. Hacking one for the third is easy. Fourth one is alright, just be careful if you decide to fire any rockets... bikes is okay too, though I'm a magnet for cars

For finale I assume we're going in the Kuruma?
I will be!

Levo will probably ride his bike - not sure I'm up for that one!

Finally finished all the heists in 1st person view.

Not as tricky as I had expected - driving was the hardest part - especially in the Kuruma!

The downside was that the bonus is only $100k - am sure I had read it was $500k!!

Impressed Levo managed to do the final heist getaway on the bike in 1st person - although given my how tough it was to try and drive the Kuruma up the cliff with almost zero visibility, he may have had the right idea!

Not as tricky as I had expected - driving was the hardest part - especially in the Kuruma!

The downside was that the bonus is only $100k - am sure I had read it was $500k!!

Impressed Levo managed to do the final heist getaway on the bike in 1st person - although given my how tough it was to try and drive the Kuruma up the cliff with almost zero visibility, he may have had the right idea!
Still got the first one to do, that's a shame.

Couple of clips:

With the first one watch all the way through

Well done, I can't do crap in first person view.

Shame, it looks fantastic.

He will probably melt at some point and be scraped of the pavement as chewing gum.