Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got the cloud server offline message and kicked to dashboard. Now I can join but my character isn't there... hope it's still the cloud offline or I've lost $175k and 24 levels...

You won't lose your money. I lost my character yesterday, had to start all over and do that intro shit again and when my character was in a session I had all the money I had previously but lost my level progress.

A bloke who I assume is in the newbies (A4RiZ) says someone's posted not to make a new character as they'll probably come back. Due to the number of people who seem to have lost them.

You won't lose your money. I lost my character yesterday, had to start all over and do that intro shit again and when my character was in a session I had all the money I had previously but lost my level progress.
I'll be highly pissed off if I've lost either. Can't exactly get my rank back in an hour or two. My rank points still show in the social club, along with the money I had and I don't want to lose either.
I've just had to remake mine, which is annoying.
I'm still getting the cloud servers offline so I'm not making a new one in the hope that they'll come back on and my character will still be there.

I'm still getting the cloud servers offline so I'm not making a new one in the hope that they'll come back on and my character will still be there.

I got the cloud servers offline message yesterday. Kept trying and all was fine in the end. Definitely wouldn't make another character in the meantime.

I got the cloud servers offline message yesterday. Kept trying and all was fine in the end. Definitely wouldn't make another character in the meantime.
While they were off was it showing that you had no characters? Previously for me when it's said it's offline my character has been there but I've been unable to join anything.

Going to watch MOTD and then check back if my character is there or not. I can't believe they fecked up so badly on this. When you actually have the chance to play its really good, you just don't get much of a chance! :lol:

feckin Saturday night of all times...gonna go dtivin as Franklin for a while

Myself and BB hitting up Los Santos on behalf of the car while you all watch Motd

It works! Get yourselves online

No one fecks with my crew. Got yo backs robo and waldy

Robo you plonker! After a massive chase from the feds he ducks into his personal car which I don't have access to, leaving me faced with about 6 cops.

Robo you plonker! After a massive chase from the feds he ducks into his personal car which I don't have access to, leaving me faced with about 6 cops.

THAT WAS YOU! I've spent ages trying to join someone else I thought was you!

I changed it whilst you were near, but you didnt retry

:lol: This is so much fun. Trying to get my age old headset to work

Havent been able to sell a vehicle at LSC for ages. Getting annoyed.

Ok, where is my character? Is this a joke? Anyone had any problem today?

My game isn't connecting to the Social Club - I can tell because Basdaq is down for maintenance. Hence I can't select my characters...

Also don't like this mechanic of online influencing single player. You're supposed to make money with Basdaq during the game but it's down so often...

My game isn't connecting to the Social Club - I can tell because Basdaq is down for maintenance. Hence I can't select my characters...

Also don't like this mechanic of online influencing single player. You're supposed to make money with Basdaq during the game but it's down so often...

They have to do something about it. I reckon they will move the singleplayer BAWSAQ stuff to LCN in a future patch. It's stupid.

I heard you Waldner, but I had to turn on my headset and you were gone