Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I crashed into the building when I turned too fast, was trying to catch up with Mark. But then I realize this is a points race and it's irrelevant who goes first and he's only ahead because he jumped first?

Ah, yeah, you can be as fast or as slow as you want but all that matters is the points for going through the circles.

To the cnut from the crew who killed me yesterday because I had a bounty on me. You owe me 2k.

Finally some good news, I think my girlfriends daughter is still kind of ill so that may mean my gf doesn't come to spend the weekend with me as usual. Who gains? My beloved crew members.

I joined a server with a kid crying "alfie" over and over

Sorry Levo! I tried to shoot on the general direction of the military base, and instead it punched you in the face! Yo death.

So I saw the crew invite on the social club website, accepted, and it says I am in the crew.. but the actual GTAO menu is showing me as having no crews.

What the feck?

Just did the mission where one player tries to escape to the docks on a motorbike, while the other flies in a jet and has to try and shoot them!

Very cool mission - managed to make it to the docks once. Is also very easy to commit suicide in the plane!

Just did the mission where one player tries to escape to the docks on a motorbike, while the other flies in a jet and has to try and shoot them!

Very cool mission - managed to make it to the docks once. Is also very easy to commit suicide in the plane!
When I played that the other guy crashed the plane

So I saw the crew invite on the social club website, accepted, and it says I am in the crew.. but the actual GTAO menu is showing me as having no crews.

What the feck?

Yeah same here.

Lester can give you anominity from the radar? That would be awesome to have. You could really feck with people

Taking ages to load online, not sure their servers are ready for the weekend traffic yet.

Lester can give you anominity from the radar? That would be awesome to have. You could really feck with people

I think the radar should like in previous games - the blips disappear when you get close to another player. That way you can still get to the same area as people, but it allows you to be stealthy as well.

I love deathmatches in here, it gets pretty tactical with the noise and all the cover.

When I played that the other guy crashed the plane

Yeah - I played a few times - we both managed to each crash the plan once, but then I managed to make it to the docks with him firing missiles most of the way and me trying to dodge them!

Think it would be a great one to do with more people too!

Gonna be on shortly before the united game, lets make some money!

Can't join a session at all, any one playing online atm?

I made 155k online, spent 130 of it without even realizing how.

'Do you want to change your character's appearance? This will be your only opportunity to do so." hmmm

I can't get on either now. Who was the caftard that was annoyed that I shot their car? :( :D

Its sorted now, I exited the game and reloaded (as in, all the way back to the PS home screen)

Same here, although I'm not able to join the crew in the game. I'm a bit shit at this so far because I didn't play with manual aim, I was planning to do that for the second round of the game but obviously online has messed up those plans of mine.

Timing out whenever I try to get online.

Same. I wasn't going to be on properly until tonight anyway, but just wanted to quickly sell a vehicle and rob a store now to make some money.

'Do you want to asker your character's appearance? This will be your only opportunity to do so." hmmm

I got that. Decided not to, though I'd have loved to get the cut/scar off my character's forehead and the bruising around his eye.

Same here, although I'm not able to join the crew in the game. I'm a bit shit at this so far because I didn't play with manual aim, I was planning to do that for the second round of the game but obviously online has messed up those plans of mine.

You can't be any worse than me. Anyway, some missions/worlds allow you to use auto-aim.

You can't be any worse than me. Anyway, some missions/worlds allow you to use auto-aim.

Well I can't get on now so I gave up with it. Going to give pro evo another chance now and test out the mlo.

Well I can't get on now so I gave up with it. Going to give pro evo another chance now and test out the mlo.

I'm sure you'll be able to get on later. Seems to have locked a lot of people out now... probably going to struggle to cope with the load over the weekend but we'll see. At least the characters haven't been deleted.

I can't get on either now. Who was the caftard that was annoyed that I shot their car? :( :D
When you were riding another re-spawn like it? That would have been me.