Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is this stable now? I tried to create a character two days ago but the menus were really laggy.

You in the crew? There a menu in pause to view crew members and join them so we dont need to add everyone

No, Can't seem to find it in the menu either.

I've requested an invite through the website now.

This might be a stupid question, but how do you do missions?

Finally! Seems like my character is now saved at last!

Even managed to take a pic!

0_0.jpg

Sometimes it would seem, some worlds are auto, some aren't.

I wasn't sure if it matched you with people using the same control scheme as you. If others in the game are using auto/assisted aim then it feels a disadvantage using free-aim - mainly because I'm not used to it completely yet!

I wasn't sure if it matched you with people using the same control scheme as you. If others in the game are using auto/assisted aim then it feels a disadvantage using free-aim - mainly because I'm not used to it completely yet!

I've been joining some of the lads and got a warning I was changing my aiming.

Cool - now that it looks as though my character is being saved, need to make some money and do some missions

We can try find an easy 9k mission and repeat it a few times.

We can try find an easy 9k mission and repeat it a few times.

thought the patch fixed that? Not sure about xbox, but that update yesterday was due to fix that too. I didnt try the 9k missions as it wouldnt load at first.

thought the patch fixed that? Not sure about xbox, but that update yesterday was due to fix that too. I didnt try the 9k missions as it wouldnt load at first.

We did it last night.

Ha, rockstar didnt amend all missions so. Some of the easy 9k were dropped to 3k, and immediate repeat switched off.

Me, Damo, BR and Makki had a good run about 7 times on a £9k mission, but I'm 100% sure I never got any of the money because most of it has disappeared even though I instantly banked it.

Just love spending endless amounts of time trying to complete a mission then to get killed right near the end.

I'm sure there is a way to manipulate bike races too, for betting purposes. Obviously you cant be in the crew or be direct friends, lump the 2.5k or 5k max bet on the person with longest odds and let them win. Easy money.

Ha, rockstar didnt amend all missions so. Some of the easy 9k were dropped to 3k, and immediate repeat switched off.

Yeah, I'm surprised the one we played wasn't dropped to 3k as I'm pretty sure that was the specific mission the patch was going to fix. Replaying it from the menu with the choices of what mission to play next is disabled, but it is still possible to replay it. With numbers, it's a fairly easy mission to do (I say, while I probably had 5-6 kills at most during the different times we played it).

Is there any advantage to waiting for a more expensive apartment then? Is there a max a cheap apartment can hold at one time? Want to make sure I do it right, as the other little crew I'm in, they would take 4 weeks to feckin raise the money. So I'll buy the apartment as I'm not too far off.

Found nothing about it on google searches.

Think driving will be my strong suit online, not bothered with any deathmatches really. Are we organising some heists soon?

@Heffo. Did I remember to share my money with you after the double hold up? Woke me up in the night thinking I hadn't

:lol: You were better on the street race but think you came off twice.

Make that 3 times. In the first I fell off about 4 times and went past like 4 markers :( I'll be back better than ever though (shouldn't be tough)

@Heffo. Did I remember to share my money with you after the double hold up? Woke me up in the night thinking I hadn't

:lol: Don't worry, you split it with me. No need to lose sleep over it.

Arruda what happened to you in that parachute race we did last night? Did you forget to open your parachute? :lol: I just remember it starting and a few seconds later it said you died.

0_0.jpg

Introducing myself with my faithful car after a 4-star very long police chase since Fort Zancudo all the way to LS where I managed to dodge them by hiding in the large train tunnel. Very hard trip back, but managed to keep the car under control whilst having a red health moments. I rule.

Okay I've just created my character, I've sent a request under the name MilitantB87 on the count of that being my psn name.

Arruda what happened to you in that parachute race we did last night? Did you forget to open your parachute? :lol: I just remember it starting and a few seconds later it said you died.

I crashed into the building when I turned too fast, was trying to catch up with Mark. But then I realize this is a points race and it's irrelevant who goes first and he's only ahead because he jumped first?

Damien my PSN is wrong in the OP. jeston23 is my rockstar social club username, my PSN is maxt18

I'll be on this after the united game, Xbox finally got the update over night so I can play it. Gamer tag is bosnian brigade.