Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah. I was killed when I had one, my fault, I tried to crash an helicopter into a dude in a car but I failed and died, he claimed the 9k but I had the impression it was me who lost that money...

Going through the character setup for the 4th time...guess I get to do the race again...and the early missions....

Going through the character setup for the 4th time...guess I get to do the race again...and the early missions....

:nervous: Just heard that the servers were down so a lot of people are making new characters again. I'd just wait till servers are back on and hope my character is still there.

I'm coming on in about 15-20 minutes so I'll probably experience the same as you. Losing 90k and lvl 13/14 rank will be a bitch if so.

It's just the same thing happening over again the last couple of nights. Pretty fine during day time for most people, then in evening it gets bad.

I just came online for the first time And it said the cloud server was down so I had to make a temporary character.

So I was online and some cnuts made off with my car. Decided to change the setting meaning they kicked out of it, found them and ran them over. Reclaimed my car and drove off. Boom!

Some dude was following me around, I panicked and ran. Got up high and turned and shot him.....it was a mate on my friends list

I'd like to join please! I'm on PS3, my PSN is Bean824 (God knows why). My Rockstar ID is JOWaldner

I can't sync my PSN to my Rockstar account because I've forgotten my PSN password and apparently used a different DOB when signing up so now I can't request a new one, so I'll get that sorted as soon as I can contact Sony I guess.

Just left online, then loaded it back up...and my character was back driving the car from yesterday - before I had to re-create my character. So am guessing it has wiped everything from this evenings online session.

Think I will give online a swerve until they fix this.

Should not have tried to do the mission,. Logged out of the caf server

Should not have tried to do the mission,. Logged out of the caf server

Had loads of fun today playing this, nevertheless.

Other than suddenly going from $110k in the bank to 43k, I fecking love this.

I just laugh at things that should annoy me. I was ploughing into BR's car earlier, and he just jumped out and shot me like a boss.

I think everyone bar Damien was kicked.

I'm done for the night. Should play a good bit tomorrow.

Yeah, there were loads of names which suddenly left. There was only me left.

Fun night.

On 168k now. Still not got an apartment yet but should get one at some point tomorrow.

They've updated the Social Club to show stats now:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/redcafe/gtav

I've got a feeling what I've done tonight won't have been saved (I took a few photos which aren't online at all) but we'll see.

It seems even if you lose your character, you keep the cash you had. I had to make a new one, my level was reset but I still had about 80k when I started again. Although buying the guns again set me back a bit. Hope this character deletion thing isn't a regular occurrence.

Also, the fighter jet deathmatch over Fort Zancudo is probably the best job online. Great craic.

I lost about two thirds of my money. Was completely unaware that we lose 2k when we die (without being in a job) and spent about three hours dying and killing randomly, usually outnumbered but having fun. Shit.

I lost about two thirds of my money. Was completely unaware that we lose 2k when we die (without being in a job) and spent about three hours dying and killing randomly, usually outnumbered but having fun. Shit.
Took me a while to realise that too, I was doing jobs but ended last night on less money than I started, I'm gonna go into passive mode more

Great laugh online. It slowed me down making money when I joined up with friends, feckers got me killed shitloads! Upto 54k, will buy the cheap 80k apartment. Can't be bothered saving up for a more expensive place. That will come in time anyway.

Other than suddenly going from $110k in the bank to 43k, I fecking love this.

I just laugh at things that should annoy me. I was ploughing into BR's car earlier, and he just jumped out and shot me like a boss.

:lol:

Oh and a glitch after i respawned meant I could walk under water as if I was on land, pretty cool! For some reason same glitch made my hair disappear.

http://rsg.ms/1bHuP1K

(dont know how to embed the image like ye feckers to from the social club)