Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hold down circle for 3rd person view driving btw. Assume that works in the heists too.

Will be ace when we get to the heist bit after the setups, will be mental... we continuing tomorrow or another time?

Will be on this eve so happy to continue!

I've done a bit of flying in 1st person - so am happy to continue to do that.

The landing in the first setup went fairly well - although the added pressure of knowing Parmo was watching me land was noticeable! Thin it will be a bit more challenging when landing on the runway at the end of the Prison Break heist! Should be fun!

Hold down circle for 3rd person view driving btw. Assume that works in the heists too.

Yep it works - but some angles are terrible, plus they keep switching. Think you can either hold down circle or click circle to switch to cinematic view. You can flick the Right Stick to switch to a different cinematic view while using this mode, so it can be useful to help orient yourself, but not so good for actual driving.

When you flip the Kuruma off road you honestly have no idea where you are :lol:

Are people playing on PS3 and PS4? I was in the crew for the PS3 and since got PS4 and GTA V.

Don't think i've managed to complete one heist yet when trying to play with randoms.

Are people playing on PS3 and PS4? I was in the crew for the PS3 and since got PS4 and GTA V.

Don't think i've managed to complete one heist yet when trying to play with randoms.

Most here are on the PS4 - the crew should just carry over so you should still be in it. What's your PSN?

Have done a couple of heist missions with randoms and it is usually a frustrating experience! So much better doing them with people from here.

@Sampy93

If you do all the heists in 1st person, then you get a bonus - think it's around $500k.

But the best way to make money 'quickly' is to do all the heists in the same order with the same people. If you do that, then you get $1m for each achievement (All in Order and Loyalty). The one thing is that while you are doing this, you can't do any other heist missions inbetween, or with other people, otherwise it will reset the achievement.

If you manage to do that without anyone losing a life, then you get the Criminal Mastermind challenge, which gives you $10m. Which is nice.

4 of us have done the CM challenge (you only get the reward once), and another 3 have done the All in Order and Loyalty bonus. So I would suggest finding 3 others on here who would be up for doing all the heists for the All in Order and Loyalty cash - am sure this would be the quickest way to get $2m (plus all the cash from the actual heists themselves).

Am sure people on here would also be willing to share tips on what to buy etc when starting out.

My advice would be not to worry about buying all the weapons - you end up finding you use the same few ones (there are countless pistols, for example, yet I usually use the AP Pistol and the others are annoyingly ones you have to scroll through when selecting weapons). For a vehicle, I would suggest buying the Armoured Kuruma if you are going to be doing heists or missions as it has the most protection, and is pretty quick (even if you can't see shite when driving in 1st person!)

It costs $525k, but is well worth it:
wHrLz06s_UGHCVnVf5d3Uw_0_0.jpg

For Super Cars, I am loving the Osiris - but it is crazy expensive at $1.95m:
KpIZyYJ52EiUAQbvvv-b_g_0_0.jpg

The Zentorno is very close in terms of performance (the two of them are the fastest cars in the game) and costs quite a bit less at $725k:
5i1aNOj_BUaZgEMkRsx8Tw_0_0.jpg

Probably the best value for money Super is the Turismo at $500k:
_FS8iJi0gEKLW_aIXAlS8g_0_0.jpg

With all of these, you will also need to factor in the cash needed to fully mod them - which will be another $200k - $300k. A lot of those mods are unlocked after winning races. Am sure people on here would be up for doing a few quick races to help you unlock them.

I should be online around the same time tonight as the wife is out again - so looking forward to finishing up the heist!

Most here are on the PS4 - the crew should just carry over so you should still be in it. What's your PSN?

Have done a couple of heist missions with randoms and it is usually a frustrating experience! So much better doing them with people from here.

Zeeeeeeebra is my psn.

Think iv'e played with a few people on here before.

@Sampy93 I'm up for trying to get those achievements that @swooshboy mentioned.

Will be on this eve so happy to continue!

I've done a bit of flying in 1st person - so am happy to continue to do that.

The landing in the first setup went fairly well - although the added pressure of knowing Parmo was watching me land was noticeable! Thin it will be a bit more challenging when landing on the runway at the end of the Prison Break heist! Should be fun!
same :)

One thing from last night - I do think @Damien needs to work on his non-verbal communication ;)

I was in the car with @One Night Only , but it sounded like Damo was trying to communicate with @Sampy93 via gunfire...

oh that? I was just shooting Sampy's car for the lols

You've inspired me to do all the heists in first person too. Insn't the bonus 1 million when you finish them all like that?

The driving bits will definately be hard in first person, especially through the tiny Kuruma windows!

You've inspired me to do all the heists in first person too. Insn't the bonus 1 million when you finish them all like that?

The driving bits will definately be hard in first person, especially through the tiny Kuruma windows!

Hilarious using the kurumas. You spend most of it trying to figure out if you're still even on the map :lol: Actually makes you concentrate on not smashing into stuff more.

I've not been in a Kuruma in first person and yet I've still always been last to reach the destination out of the four of us who did the setups in first person :lol: just keep ending up crashing and spinning.

I've not been in a Kuruma in first person and yet I've still always been last to reach the destination out of the four of us who did the setups in first person :lol: just keep ending up crashing and spinning.

I suggest you NEVER attempt it damo, you probably won't make it 100yards down the road in 10 minutes.

I do all that in 3rd person! I'm going to be a complete sociopath in a kuruma in first person.