Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
cnuting thing again isn't letting me do the final setup, by phone or my board, it's wanting to take me straight to the heist .

Ssshhhhh I thought you had him.. Soo hard to see in first person! :lol::lol::lol:
:lol: yeah its annoying. I didn't realise he hadn't gone in myself to be honest. He sits next to the driver in the front. It's weird as he was definitely following me that time but either he stopped moving or you drove off just before he could open the door. I prefer to think the latter :D

Breaking into a prison then leaving without the prisoner :lol::lol:

:lol: yeah its annoying. I didn't realise he hadn't gone in myself to be honest. He sits next to the driver in the front. It's weird as he was definitely following me that time but either he stopped moving or you drove off just before he could open the door. I prefer to think the latter :D

"Why were we here again?" :confused::wenger::lol:

Good job we stopped as I had ran out of armour and stuff. Next time before we start I'll go to ammunation and get a shitload of rockets and stuff to make it faster.

"Why were we here again?" :confused::wenger::lol:

:lol::lol:

Think you two have got the on-foot part sorted - I just need to figure out where to land etc. The problem is as soon as you land, then you get police cars spawning around you. Also, if I land too close to where you are, then the police will also be all around us.

So we need to coordinate it so I land at the far end of the runway just and then you guys need to head down. The time the plane was destroyed was because there were police vehicles spawning right in front of me on the runway, and I couldn't reverse to get out of their way.

Will also see if there is somewhere else to land...

Not sure if I will be online this eve, but will be on Friday eve if you want to give the finale another go?

@Sampy93

If you do all the heists in 1st person, then you get a bonus - think it's around $500k.

But the best way to make money 'quickly' is to do all the heists in the same order with the same people. If you do that, then you get $1m for each achievement (All in Order and Loyalty). The one thing is that while you are doing this, you can't do any other heist missions inbetween, or with other people, otherwise it will reset the achievement.

If you manage to do that without anyone losing a life, then you get the Criminal Mastermind challenge, which gives you $10m. Which is nice.

4 of us have done the CM challenge (you only get the reward once), and another 3 have done the All in Order and Loyalty bonus. So I would suggest finding 3 others on here who would be up for doing all the heists for the All in Order and Loyalty cash - am sure this would be the quickest way to get $2m (plus all the cash from the actual heists themselves).

Am sure people on here would also be willing to share tips on what to buy etc when starting out.

My advice would be not to worry about buying all the weapons - you end up finding you use the same few ones (there are countless pistols, for example, yet I usually use the AP Pistol and the others are annoyingly ones you have to scroll through when selecting weapons). For a vehicle, I would suggest buying the Armoured Kuruma if you are going to be doing heists or missions as it has the most protection, and is pretty quick (even if you can't see shite when driving in 1st person!)

It costs $525k, but is well worth it:
wHrLz06s_UGHCVnVf5d3Uw_0_0.jpg

For Super Cars, I am loving the Osiris - but it is crazy expensive at $1.95m:
KpIZyYJ52EiUAQbvvv-b_g_0_0.jpg

The Zentorno is very close in terms of performance (the two of them are the fastest cars in the game) and costs quite a bit less at $725k:
5i1aNOj_BUaZgEMkRsx8Tw_0_0.jpg

Probably the best value for money Super is the Turismo at $500k:
_FS8iJi0gEKLW_aIXAlS8g_0_0.jpg

With all of these, you will also need to factor in the cash needed to fully mod them - which will be another $200k - $300k. A lot of those mods are unlocked after winning races. Am sure people on here would be up for doing a few quick races to help you unlock them.

I should be online around the same time tonight as the wife is out again - so looking forward to finishing up the heist!
Bloody hell mate just saw this Guide! Thanks a lot!!
Are you guys back online tonight? :)

The Hasta La Vista game type, some of the shit that happened, how it played out etc was unbelievably funny. @christy87 you were hiding under the bridge for a good portion of it :lol: @NotoriousISSY I thought you died in real life you haven't been on!
Quad tear on Tuesday, had the tv moved in front of the bed so lie-down gaming has been made possible.

We should give those modes a proper go when we have a load on - the siege ones are also good .

Yeah the other night was food, tonight I'm sorta drunish and about to go non a date to see jusrassic world or whatever. I;m gonne poke my wily up her bum! I'll kill you alltomorrow!