Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah the other night was food, tonight I'm sorta drunish and about to go non a date to see jusrassic world or whatever. I;m gonne poke my wily up her bum! I'll kill you alltomorrow!

What the feck? You're an idiot drunk me. I vaguely remember falling down the stairs in the cinema :lol:

What the feck? You're an idiot drunk me. I vaguely remember falling down the stairs in the cinema :lol:

:lol:

My worst at the cinema was dropping an entire large bag full of peanut M&Ms from pretty much the back row and then having to hear them bounce down the angled hard floor until they reached the front of the cinema.

I ended up being out last night - will be on tomorrow if people want to finish up the heist then?

I was smashed off my tits again last night :lol: Don't remember how I got home, woke up fully clothed on the floor near my bed :lol:

I should be on tonight though if you guys are.

I think I will land the plane on the runway and just wait for you. If the police get too heavy, then will take off and find somewhere else.

But hopefully that way you can just drive up and jump in.

Should be on from 8ish this eve.

So when we do do it, remember to put me as the Prison Guard. I'm going to go to Ammunation before we start and stock up on explosives and stuff to make it go by quicker.

@Sampy93, remember to stock up on body armour (don't think you can carry that much) and snacks. Also remember not to leave the Prison without the guy we've gone in there for.

So when we do do it, remember to put me as the Prison Guard. I'm going to go to Ammunation before we start and stock up on explosives and stuff to make it go by quicker.

@Sampy93, remember to stock up on body armour (don't think you can carry that much) and snacks. Also remember not to leave the Prison without the guy we've gone in there for.

Cool. I will land next to the control tower at Sandy Shores - that way I should be able to choose either of the two runways to take off from so should be able to avoid most of the cops.

Sorry about that. But @Damien , we need to find a system where we get notifications... The caf isn't on tapatalk anymore is it?

I keep trying to get on, but the missus gives me puppy dog eyes and we end up watching netflix.

I practiced landing the plane in first person at Sandy Shores a few times last night - have it sorted now and land right outside the hanger. That means you have the option of using either runway to take off from - so it should be sorted now.

I figure I can land there and wait for you, while Parmo shoots down any helicopters.