Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Am done for the night.

Will be up for Monday & Tuesday eve - lets try and get a heist or two organised.

Maybe, watching the wrestling when I get home, will see if theres room or whatever.

But late to the party but finally got it. A lot of members playing on ps4? :)
Hell yeah! All of the people swoosh tagged do

Think it makes sense to - will eventually give us another bonus when we have done all of them.

Plus it will be more of a challenge I think!
Especially the Humane Labs one :drool:

I joined I think but don't remember playing. When I come back from holiday I will start playing if you'll have me.

Give someone my slot of they can play at 8,I'll prob be closer to 9

Just did 3 setups from the Prison Break heist in 1st person with @One Night Only @Damien and @Sampy93

Damn that is tough!! Makes it a lot more challenging - but it is pretty cool.

We were also not using the combat gear or the Kurumas (except for one setup where we have to steal the bus) as trying to play them closer to how they are intended, rather than how we did them on the CM challenge.

But a good laugh - will be good to work through all of them.

Just did 3 setups from the Prison Break heist in 1st person with @One Night Only @Damien and @Sampy93

Damn that is tough!! Makes it a lot more challenging - but it is pretty cool.

We were also not using the combat gear or the Kurumas (except for one setup where we have to steal the bus) as trying to play them closer to how they are intended, rather than how we did them on the CM challenge.

But a good laugh - will be good to work through all of them.

Worth noting we were doing them on Normal instead of hard too :lol:

That one where I hit the unmarked cop car, then flipped and landed in feck knows where was mental. Took about 10minutes to get out :lol: I am enjoying the challenge of first person tbh.

Worth noting we were doing them on Normal instead of hard too :lol:

That one where I hit the unmarked cop car, then flipped and landed in feck knows where was mental. Took about 10minutes to get out :lol: I am enjoying the challenge of first person tbh.
:lol:

That was brilliant - didn't have a clue where we were...or what direction we had to go in!

It is good - stops you rushing through them and gives it a legitimate challenge!

:lol:

That was brilliant - didn't have a clue where we were...or what direction we had to go in!

It is good - stops you rushing through them and gives it a legitimate challenge!

I knew damo and sam were fecking up too so I wasn't too angry with myself, everytime I felt like I was getting out of the rut I was upside down flying about spinning and back to square one. The relief when I finally got out of there was unreal.

I knew damo and sam were fecking up too so I wasn't too angry with myself, everytime I felt like I was getting out of the rut I was upside down flying about spinning and back to square one. The relief when I finally got out of there was unreal.
pfft, I was nailing it... apart from the driving, the shooting and everything else

Oh, after you all went I went to the airport and tried to fly a plane first person...

first attempt I smashed the wing off before takoff, second try I flew it for about 30 secs and was turning and thought "better check right" ... looked right and the water was about an inch away and BOOM, that's all she wrote.