Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lol:

Never :(

I'm up for it, 2 weeks off work starting Friday :drool:

Also whats this deal with mansions? What properties in the game are you guys expecting to be made into buyable mansions? I actually don't remember any real mansion types on the map? Been a while mind.

Cool - happy to have the same 4?

Or should we ditch Issy because he's a liability?

Here's my cars...

VvFp3M-FLkia2nSUjivOFQ_0_0.jpg

Absolute beast!

PFaLRasTXUO0LxH4Ghb8uA_0_0.jpg

Livery's for the Windsor can be changed in Los Santos Customs, so your not stuck with the one you buy with the car.

UUa9wymBq0yrFY2CrdTPUw_0_0.jpg

yGTWfuuQrkuMEH81_j6NxA_0_0.jpg

Here's my cars...

VvFp3M-FLkia2nSUjivOFQ_0_0.jpg

Absolute beast!

PFaLRasTXUO0LxH4Ghb8uA_0_0.jpg

Livery's for the Windsor can be changed in Los Santos Customs, so your not stuck with the one you buy with the car.

UUa9wymBq0yrFY2CrdTPUw_0_0.jpg

yGTWfuuQrkuMEH81_j6NxA_0_0.jpg

I bought that livery in SP - really like it. Before buying it I didn't realise that you could change the colors of the liveries - v cool that you can.

Might still get that car...

Tests of the new vehicles:

Not sure if people have seen his videos, but he has tested every vehicle in the game, and has compiled top to bottom lists per class - well worth watching if you are interested or just sad like me.

His main comments from the video:
  • Windsor is terrible for racing - only the 11th fastest Coupe. Good straight line speed, but will get left behind if there are any corners
  • Stirling is the fastest Sports Classic by a long way - 4 seconds per lap quicker than the Z-Type! He says this car is quicker than the Bullet, Coquette, Sultan, etc.
  • Osiris is the fastest Super - but only by 8 thousandths of a second over the Zentorno!!
Will be up for GTA this weekend - happy to do missions / adversary's for cash - would also be up for a couple of heists. Still have a couple of roles that I have not done (Humane Labs and Prison Break), plus want to do them in first person as well. Will be giving the CM Challenge another run soon, so would like to try the roles I haven't done before them - don't want to risk 'doing an Issy'.

Finally finished downloading.

@swooshboy, I'd like to do the first person thing too, could be a laugh

Cool - think it would definitely make some of the missions harder - am thinking of the piloting missions, but also any where you are trying to escape people in a vehicle. Not being able to see who's around you will definitely add some tension!

Not sure when the 2nd part of the DLC will be released, but am assuming that there will be more high-prices. If they do make mansions available, then I dread to think how much they would cost.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were more expensive than the Luxor.

Last edited:
Would be good to do the missions as they were intended - rather than worrying about dying and finding ways to minimise that.

So if the other 4 are going to try the CM, then maybe the rest of us could try the 1st person?

I think it has to be locked by the host in the setup screen at the start of each mission.

I'd rather attempt 1st person than do CM. With us not doing heists in so long its likely we'll die a few times anyway so doing 1st person will be relaxing

It's good that the 1st person bonus doesn't require you to do them in order or anything like that - think it just counts each mission off one by one.